Author Topic: I End This  (Read 79050 times)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
I End This
« on: July 14, 2006, 09:29:25 am »
I am the knife, I will slice the spam from the forums and pile it here.

***Original text.***
I was going to come on and celebrate my 1000th post but then Neko sent me an email saying that I'd been passed not once, but twice!

So congratulations to Waffles and superjaz for finally passing me up and getting 1000+ posts.

I knew it'd happen soon since i'm not posting on here as much anymore (we're busier at work and my home comp isn't online.  :cry:  ).

The important thing though, is that the top posters are all members of Pocky Club. That is, we are now that Waffles joined up.

Heh heh heh.
expect more Pocky club news as soon as I have more info one when and where my Vallie's family is going. I'm planning on using them for transportation to the Pocky Club beach meeting.

Note: it will not be a campout/slepover at the beach.
Awwwwwww. ;_;
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 09:19:32 pm by TomtheFanboy »
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 10:09:54 am »
Lets hope no one drowns! ^_^

As always, Neko-chan is reigning supreme, with her 2000+ posts. Kekeke... :]

Baaaaah. Tom. Would you like any more of thoes huge Pocky Posters? Because I can get more when it gets closer to Con time (I don't want a bunch of them just hanging out in my room...) And what type of pocky. :]

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 10:29:28 am »
Try and find some of the old Pocky types like Pocky G and Reverse Pocky.

Heh heh, you should make a Pocky Poster of reverse pocky and before you print it, reverse the picture horizontally! Reverse poster!
 :P
OK, anyway......

I want as many Pocky club members as possible at this next meeting at the end of July, for some it will be the last meeting until the convention itself so we really need to get it together!

I'm going to be fighting to get our baldric (sashes) so that we can make sure they fit and everything. I might even have one of my costumes ready, though not the Pocky Armor. I'm afraid my Pocky armor may end up being gheto and not as awesome as I thought. however I can still be the Pocky Shogun if I get the helmet and the .......flag thingy..... *sigh* I forgot its name.

Anyway, I'm going to aim for either Lincoln City since it's a nice place on the coast and it's south of Portland and north of Corvallis, and that's the best place for us all to venture out to! We may be able to push as far south as Newport depending on the group we get comitted to this!

Can you be there!?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 01:14:12 pm »
How is your pocky Armour going?  I was working on the toilet at work and was wondering if you ever saw the ep of the Mario Brothers carton ware they became master of Plum Foo with weapons made from plumbing tools. Think about it you want to have some Plunge Chucks

Edit:  Doh I should have read paragraph 2, I skimmed paragraph 1 and 3 and it was about the trip that is none of my business and missed your pocky Armour update
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 01:16:14 pm »
good job tom!
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 02:39:21 pm »
Quote from: "Vondan"
How is your pocky Armour going?  I was working on the toilet at work and was wondering if you ever saw the ep of the Mario Brothers carton ware they became master of Plum Foo with weapons made from plumbing tools. Think about it you want to have some Plunge Chucks

Plunge-chucks would be awesome. Having a pair of those would deifnitely make the perfect addition to my Mario costume! they'd also make up for my lacking pocky armor.

With the armor, it's probably not going to have much reinforcement to the boxes and I'll probably just wear it once (like most costumes) but I'll definitely try and make the breastplate and shoulder panels. I really need to find a costume shop in the area that could sell me a plastic samurai helmet.

If I made one, how would I attach the flag to my back? Elasti band at the shoulders and a socket on the back of my belt?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 10:32:37 pm »
*grumble* I would have about 1500+ posts by now if the forum hadn't hiccuped. ~_~

Tom, every time I think of you in the Mario costume I keep thinking about going as Luigi.  That and the skit. ^^

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 06:38:31 pm »
Okay, so what time would the Pocky Excusition be? Because My mom has a friend flying over from somewhere and they've been friends for like 30 years (My mom turns 50 on the 20th! Yay for Neko-chans Mum!). Will it be overnight like the Campout thing...?

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 09:14:27 am »
i dont know how beach plausible thingy is for me , prob a no a still a in the air on the next meeting but yes i am san ban!
@negima  .. the possiblities..
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 11:48:33 am »
OK, here's what's going on you bad not-replying-tonewsletter people....

On Sunday the 30th of July, I want to meet up with Pocky Club in Lincoln City. It's a nice place that's not-too-far for people in Portland to make a day trip of it and not too out of the way for people in towns further south. It's gopt plenty of shopping for parents and drivers NOT in the club and will give us a chance to hang out in a neat place.

I'm trying to find a pizza parlour or someplace on the beach to meet up with everybody so we can have one last blast before the convention.

If we all work together I'm sure we can figure out rides and gas for everyone! So...uh... try and get the day off eh?

Oh, and about an overnight trip. That is NOT what this is, this is a sunday at the beach. If you guys have the money to get a hotel room Saturday night that's awesome but there's just no way I'm going to be able to swing that kind of cash.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 06:46:14 pm »
URRAAWGGH. -crazy noises-

My mom's friend is flying in on the 29th and they're going to hangout on the 30th and she's all like "we have to find out our plans firrssstttt" and I'm like "uughethesth!16oensnakesonaplane"

So, I don't know if I can go because my Dad is being all whiney about it too. He's like "What would I do?" and I'm like "Go fishing or something!?" o-o;

goawd. Parents.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 09:46:52 am »
Here's things to do
http://www.oregoncoast.org/pages/things-pages/indoor.html#movies-live-the

Go see a movie, get lunch, and then hit the rows of outlet stores for shopping!

I think Pocky Club needs to go miniature golfing!
http://www.traveloregon.com/Explore-Oregon/Oregon-Coast/Attractions/Family-Fun/All-American-Putt-n-Bat.aspx
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 02:06:25 pm »
I wish the best of luck for you guys  and I hope you all have a very goof time
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 11:34:57 pm »
thanx Waffles. GAHH omgawd-ness. it was such a pain reading all this and acually know whats going on. lolx I have to get my self up to date...Sorry I hadn''t been around. Got banned....of course..lolx
-ANYHOO-
well..I think an over night thing should be godua for our beach trip. :D cause that sounds like gouda cheese yes?
we'll thank of somethin'!
I like goats.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 06:48:34 am »
New post in General Discussion

http://www.kumoricon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44765#44765

Please continue meeting discussion there.

Neko, let's hope your dad can figure out something to do in Portland.
also.....your mom could definitely have lots of fun with her friend at the stores downtown.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
Pocky Club Supremacy
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 12:31:38 pm »
I know it is a little late but congrats to all on the "mega post-age"

Offline anime_rocker

• Sailor Scout
I End This
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 06:30:03 pm »
 i'm back! not that i ever really left, but... i haven't been on in months. T_T yeah... this is essentially to let you know i'm still here and narutarded as ever, but randomness (as always) totally welcomed! luff!
i wanna be a mongoose. can i be a mongoose dog?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Re: I RETURN A MIGHTY WARRIOR...WITH A SPORK...
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 10:54:19 pm »
WELCOME BACK!

Offline anime_rocker

• Sailor Scout
Re: I RETURN A MIGHTY WARRIOR...WITH A SPORK...
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 11:56:14 am »
thanx much! X3
i wanna be a mongoose. can i be a mongoose dog?

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
Re: Cosplay Picnic
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 11:04:42 am »
The costume seems really easy.....if you want to go as L even simpler. W white shirt and black pats. Black eyeliner and you are set.

LAWL sure it's easy owo but you just have to look like him to pull it off =0 otherwise...
...you get it owo
Exactly. X3

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 08:46:12 pm »
yeah ok that is a little harder.....basically you can't be fat and you need dark (preferably black) hair.

.......how the hell is L not fat? He eat all the time........I guess he played tennis in one episode.....but still that's only one.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008, 09:09:36 pm »
I just heard a guy outside go YOHHHHH!!! It was weird. o.O

And your right, he must play tennis a lot or something. Or maybe the way he stands redirects everything? I dunno. XP

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008, 09:42:34 pm »
I think it's because he doesn't sleep........maybe he is a type 1 diabetic O.o People with type 1 are always really skinny because of their metabolism *cures you Alex (friend with type 1)*

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 08:49:03 am »
I eat a lot of sugar but at the end of the day you can tell I ate a lot. v.v

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008, 10:06:27 am »
I eat a moderate amount, therefore I am moderately skinny!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 10:13:31 am »
same....working on changing it though. Not going so well. I work out more and eat the same and I don't lose weight. If I don't work out and eat the same I stay the same weight.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 10:18:50 am »
My mom and I talk about how people skip meals and stuff and it's stupid to skip breakfast, lunch fuels you for the day so unless you eat dinner at like 5:00 or go on a run after dinner, then have a small dinner big lunch and moderately sized breakfast; breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Ermm... it helps to stay fit for cosplay! *on topic! XD*

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 10:20:06 am »
yay being fit for cosplay. *needs to be fit for Albel*

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 10:24:04 am »
My 50's dress is getting too small! And so are my old jeans! XD I mean when you've had jeans for two or three years you obviously grow out of them but nuu! My 50's dress! I will fit! XP

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 11:12:55 am »
I'm such a sucker for chocolate chips... but luckily chocolate dosn't effect me! :D yay---> cosplays still fit!
cookies though---> :o
Its kinda stupid... i made my cosplay so it fit me when i made it, which was the end of school, so now its a little to big cuz I'm way more active :P

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 11:20:04 am »
I am at that point where if I have to get new clothes it's because they are getting old and have holes in them. I wont grow out of them anymore but I am hard on them ^_^

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 12:19:04 pm »
My older sister is like that. She needs new clothes cause she's had all hers since like middle school and she's 21. It's ucky!

@lotus: Better bigger than smaller is what I always say! My Kairi dress may be a little big, but that means I can keep it longer.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 12:44:43 pm »
I hate weight. I use to weigh 197 up until Sophmore year of High School.
One day I got on the scale, looked at my weight, and go "Uh.. I'm fat." So I dropped 60 pounds in 5 months.
Obviously I did it an unhealthy way, by not eating and exercising like a mad man, but it worked!
Although, once I got my license, I gained 30 pounds. ~ ~
My biggest fear is getting fat, I NEVER want to look like that again, and I know exactly how it feels to be overweight.
I'm starting to shed it now, though, just in time for Kumoricon!
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 12:52:40 pm »
Woo! My mom was over weight in high school so she always makes sure were eating right and stuff. And cause I've been skinny forever now that I gained a little weight my dad called me over to the kitchen one day to tell me I was fat. XD I kinda just laughed it off... cause it was funny. Cause he's one to talk...

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 02:39:03 pm »
@lotus: Better bigger than smaller is what I always say! My Kairi dress may be a little big, but that means I can keep it longer.
I agree! growing out of a cosplay is even worse. I'm just afraid that I will be lazy and start eating bad food and such and gain lots of weight :-[
but cosplaying is actually helped me with that cuz im like 'I will fit in this cosplay for ever' and then im like 'i can't get fat....'
you know?

i suck at explaining---> but ya :D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 02:39:49 pm by NightLotus »

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 03:28:35 pm »
You just need to set your costume out mark the calendar for the con and keep looking at it every day. That will give you motivation to stay healthy and not to gain weight.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 05:26:04 pm »
I hate weight. I use to weigh 197 up until Sophmore year of High School.
One day I got on the scale, looked at my weight, and go "Uh.. I'm fat." So I dropped 60 pounds in 5 months.
Obviously I did it an unhealthy way, by not eating and exercising like a mad man, but it worked!
Although, once I got my license, I gained 30 pounds. ~ ~
My biggest fear is getting fat, I NEVER want to look like that again, and I know exactly how it feels to be overweight.
I'm starting to shed it now, though, just in time for Kumoricon!

OMG!! I'm the same way only I lost the wieght in 8th grade and I dread going back to being fat again too. People treated me different TT_TT

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 07:27:16 pm »
well both of you look fine to me! :D

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 10:43:47 pm »
I have been a little overweight but I don't want to go back to that. If I can't be a great soccer player I want to at least look like one. I almost have the abs. I can see them and by the con you should be able to see them even more

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 10:52:41 pm »
I don't need to lose weight!
I'm already below average, i just need to gain muscle XD

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2008, 11:09:33 pm »
I need to lose fat and gain muscle too.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2008, 01:18:58 am »
That seems to be the ultimate goal for everyone [/sigh]
I have to go find the other picnic forum...
Blah...to lazy..

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2008, 07:51:54 am »
It will soon be reality and not just a goal. I already am like 80% muscle and a little more that 20% fat (I know muscle is less that that but you get what I am saying )

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2008, 07:57:15 am »
It will soon be reality and not just a goal. I already am like 80% muscle and a little more that 20% fat (I know muscle is less that that but you get what I am saying )

Wow, impressive nonetheless. Yeah, I'm on the weightloss/muscle-gain bandwagon also. I am actually starting to notice results, at least on the muscle-gain side, heh. Losing weight is hard, seems to be easier to build muscle.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2008, 01:37:45 pm »
I'm not showing any results cause I'm not trying.
Anyone heard of Zumba?
I think there's a class here in Clackamas and I might join it ^_^

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2008, 01:38:17 pm »
I like ow this turned into a weight loss thread. XD

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2008, 04:32:07 pm »
You have to remember that muscle weighs more than fat, if it doesn't seem like the number on the scale is getting smaller, maybe you're just gaining muscle.
I miss 2010.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2008, 04:41:45 pm »
That is pretty important. And that's why healthy whimpy people like my sister don't weigh anything at all. No muscle. >.>

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2008, 06:28:14 pm »
I guess I don't care as much about weight. I care more about looking good.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2008, 07:38:01 pm »
Yeah. And cosplay to fit. :D