Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 352535 times)

Offline uoarh

• Oni
Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #850 on: January 22, 2009, 07:44:00 pm »
I'm not sure what to watch anymore. What should I watch?
Sometimes I rawr.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #851 on: January 22, 2009, 08:02:37 pm »
I'm gonna go watch an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.  (I'm almost done!)
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #852 on: January 22, 2009, 08:32:48 pm »
I'm not sure what to watch anymore. What should I watch?

Come to Anime Friday and watch the shows I posted earlier in this thread.   ;D

Or just about anything else as well.
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #853 on: January 23, 2009, 10:16:32 am »
WE need to watch more zombie movies together ^^

Offline Blackstar

• Chibi
    • DA Art
« Reply #854 on: January 23, 2009, 10:21:01 am »
PRICE IS RIGHT
Cospaly                    Planed cosplay
Near                         Beat (TWEWY)                                                     Pocky Box                 James (Team Rocket)
Blackstar                   Kiba
Soul
Toushiro Hitsugaya   
Jiraya

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #855 on: January 23, 2009, 10:36:20 am »
I just finished watching the last episode of the Star Trek DVD set that Patrick let me borrow.

On a related note, the episode titled "Emergence," the third-to-last episode in the series, mentions a nebula that was named after me!  Seriously, the McPherson Nebula; they used it to fire a modified torpedo to generate some form of energy to feed a life form that was taking over the ship and using the holodeck to interpret its frame of mind.  (Remember that one, Patrick?  They were on a train...)

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #856 on: January 23, 2009, 10:46:06 am »
They were on a train, was it going through a long dark tunnel? lol
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #857 on: January 23, 2009, 06:03:05 pm »
I am still watching Gundam 00 but there are only 14 eps out now, waiting for the rest. Finished Tekkon Kinkreet it was really good(I have been waiting a long time to see that one)

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
Persona Gaffe!
« Reply #858 on: January 23, 2009, 07:58:34 pm »
Watching ep 9 of 'Persona Trinity Soul,' and drip-boy and some older woman (than he) are in a small boat, lookin' like at least 15 miles offshore, talking about nothing in particular (zzz) but something's beginning to *bug* me and then I figure out what it is:

Their boat is completely motionless.

Come ON now - that far offshore?!? The bow and gunwhales are rock steady as office furniture in a TV sitcom. This actually started looking funny after a while...

Offline Mentally Hilarious

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #859 on: January 23, 2009, 08:11:43 pm »
Simpsons....then some Naruto. I like the part where Gaara is dying.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #860 on: January 24, 2009, 07:34:06 am »
I'm watching Little Einsteins; they're telling the story of the 3 Little Pigs, but are messing it up!  They're having the Wolf blowing down the houses just to be a bully.  On the plus side, one of the kids said "Inconceivable!"

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 07:40:18 am by Washougal_Otaku »

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #861 on: January 24, 2009, 03:11:51 pm »
Oh washougal! i love you 10 time more now!! :3

Lotus is watching "Species II" its so bad!!! YAYAYAYYA!!! :3

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #862 on: January 24, 2009, 04:59:22 pm »
Their boat is completely motionless.

Having been in the Indian Ocean prior to monsoon season. I can see that happening. An entire ocean mirror smooth, except for the ships wake. No wind at all. Nothing. Just hot. and placid. Day after day just like that. Amazing! 3 months later it was monsoon season. Completely opposite, but not as bad as off the Oregon coast.

Anime Friday, The Girl Who Jumped Through Space. I am having fun with it. Dunno if we'll keep watching it. I may end up having to put it into my Netflix queue a couple years from now! sigh

Rideback. Girls and their mecha, or motorcycle meets ballet. This is cool. One of the ridebacks looks a lot like my old Kawasaki ZRX 1100. Schweet!

Akikan. Boy meets sodapop. Wait, it's a girl, no it's a sodapop. HUH? lol I shoulda stayed for #3. But...

I forget the name of the one with the Soaring Wind style samurai, who everybody thinks is actually a pervert.

Help me Wuntvor, you're my only hope.......of remembering what all we saw. lol
Have Fun

Jay

oslapedo

« Reply #863 on: January 24, 2009, 05:29:28 pm »
I'm watching Code Geass right now, volumes 3 and 4 =D

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #864 on: January 25, 2009, 02:24:37 am »
Oh drat, Wuntvor didn't post what all we watched Friday. I thought there was a few good new series that we watched.

Ask, and you shall receive:

Akikan! - (”Empty Can”) is the unlikely story of high school boy Kakeru Daichi, whose can of melon juice soda magically transforms into a human girl. Naturally, more “akikan” girls begin appearing, each of them needing to be infused with carbon dioxide from kissing to survive.  A definite maybe.  This show is weird.

Maria Holic - This is a story about a high school girl, who is scared of boys, who enrolls in an all girls school, hoping to find a female romantic partner. However, her ideal candidate turns out to be a cross-dressing boy!  As weird as it sounds the first episode was rather fun.  Another definite maybe.

White Album - Tóya Fuji, a college student, is dating a rising idol singer named Yuki Morikawa. There are numerous challenges to the couple's relationship from the other people at Fuji's college, Morikawa's work, and elsewhere.   I haven't watched it all the way through yet.  Seems sort of slow and beautiful.

Asu no Yoichi - Having been raised and trained for the past seventeen years as a traditional samurai 'bushi', Yoichi was surprised when his father suddenly announces that there nothing more that he could teach his son, but he arranges for Yoichi to continue training at a dojo owned by one of his fathers friends. So now, Yoichi must leave the tranquility of his remote rural mountain life and move to city to live with his fathers friend's family to continue his studies. And if learning how to cope with city life were not hard enough, he finds himself living with 4 beautiful sisters, and having to endure a ‘training’ regiment more severe than he could ever imagine.....  This has overtones of Kenichi and Ranma as well as Bamboo Blade and other anime of that ilk.  I like it a lot!  Watching episode 2 right now!  ;D

Sora o Kakeru Shoujo - ("Girl Who Leapt Through Space") The story is set in the year 311 of the Orbital Calendar, when humanity has migrated to countless colony clusters in space. A space colony girl named Akiha Shishidō encounters a malevolent artificial intelligence named Leopard that has been installed on a colony. Akiha is joined by an Inter-Colony Police officer named Itsuki Kannagi, a taciturn young girl named Honoka Kawai, and a robot named Imoko "Imo-chan" Shishidou.  Ok, this show is sort of weird, and difficult to follow, they try to do to much in the first episode, but I like it just the same.

Regios - The world was infected by "Pollutant" years ago - world cracked open and generally screwed up. This Pollutant spawns nasty "Pollutant Beasts", but it's also resulted in people gaining special powers. The towns that now litter the world are protected by alchemists and are mobile - these are the "Regios" of the title.  The story follows a guy named Lei-Fon Alseif who starts at a new school following the disappearance of his childhood friend and gets recruited into the special 17th Platoon in order to combat Pollutant Beasts.  This is a pretty good show so far.  Has that sort of disjointed feeling you get with shows like ScryEd, Eureka 7, and Elemental Gelade.

Ride Back - Based on a manga by Kasahara Tetsurou, about a young girl who joins university in 2020, a tumultuous time of oppression and anti-government student riots, and comes across the weird Ride Back Club devoted to "Iron Horse" robot motorcycles.  The description is sort of weak.  The girl was going to be a ballerina, but tore a ligament in her ankle.  The Ride Back is a sort of morphing motorcycle with arms.  The front and rear wheels can come closer together and raise the rider up so it looks like you are riding on the shoulders , or back, of a tall humanoid robot, thus the name Ride Back.  The ride Back stays upright because of sophisticated computer and most likely a gyro of some sort.  Our heroine discovers that a Ride Back can move as freely as a person, and starts literally doing ballet with it.  This of course makes her a natural for the Ride Back Club at school.  I like this show a lot.

You mean these from two or three pages ago?   ;D

I am still working my way through Dennou Coil, I'm up to episode 21.  I have also started watching Sora o Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai (Munto TV) - This is a show about the gods in the sky fighting over the decline in magic, and the prophecy that a normal human girl is the answer to their dilema. Has a Escaflowne and Eramentar Gelade feel to it.  Maybe even a bit of 12 Kingdoms, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Brigadoon.  There is this whole "Our world" and "Their world" thing going on.  King of the heavens, Munto, comes to Earth to find the girl of prophecy and take her back to heaven with him.  I like it so far.

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #865 on: January 25, 2009, 06:46:07 am »
Kemeko DX
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #866 on: January 25, 2009, 12:27:56 pm »
Oh washougal! i love you 10 time more now!! :3

Lotus is watching "Species II" its so bad!!! YAYAYAYYA!!! :3

Thank you!

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #867 on: January 26, 2009, 05:34:08 pm »
Xenosaga, the first episode was kind of tough to get through, as it seemed so familiar. But it gets better afterwards. The production values are high in this series, which is nice, as there are only 3 discs.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #868 on: January 26, 2009, 08:08:16 pm »
I just watched an episode of Family Feud.

One of the questions in the final round was "Name something people do when they're alone."  The second person said "Make love."  No joke!

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #869 on: January 26, 2009, 09:42:19 pm »
People is the plural of person, no? When I am with my wife we are alone, aren't we? lol Sometimes a saying aloud a thing often helps remove these potential gaffs.

I don't suppose it was with Dickie Dawson was it? Make Love would have been completely appropriate with him on. I don't think you can YouTube an old SNL skit of Family Fued, with John BElushi. THe host kisses the females lewdly, and so Belushi says to cut the carnal crap.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #870 on: January 26, 2009, 09:55:08 pm »
You're right, which is how she thought when she answered, as did 4 people who filled out the survey.

Now I'm watching WWE Monday Night RAW, John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels.  The storyline is irrelevant to me in this case; I always root against John Cena, and the fact that it's against HBK makes me cheer against Cena all the more.  I can't stand the guy!

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #871 on: January 26, 2009, 11:12:27 pm »
Finished Ghost Hound and I really liked it. I am going to finish Claymore now.

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #872 on: January 27, 2009, 03:29:20 am »
watch the first ep of Regios, not sure about it yet, seems a bit disjointed with too large of a cast
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #873 on: January 27, 2009, 11:47:47 am »
The Steve Wilkos show

A guy is being accused of raping his cousin's 5-year-old son.  It's sounding like he didn't do it, at least to me.  Hang on, they're about to announce the lie detector results...

The mother, according to the test, did not coax her son into saying this guy did it.  (She had been accused of doing so and making things up just because she craves attention).

The accused, according to the test, ...  ARRRGH!!!  Commercials! ... he was also telling the truth!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:49:02 am by Washougal_Otaku »

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #874 on: January 27, 2009, 05:36:35 pm »
You made me remember good old Portland Wrestling at the Portland Sports arena in north  Portland. Before the WWE, nee WWF existed and sucked all the great wrestlers away; Jesse the Body ( later the Governor) Ventura, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Dutch Savage, Adrian Adonis, Playboy Buddy Rose, whom my grandmother loved to hate, Stan the Crusher Stasiak, Lonny Mayne(sic?), and actually a couple of guys I knew later on personally, but didn't know their wrestling name. And to think I was a neighbor of Billy Jack Haynes. There was a waste of...nevermind.

More about Xenosaga. Always interesting to watch people from one religious paradigm interpret other religious paradigms. And I think I more understand as to why I haven't seen one Hindu story in anime, it's far too close to Buddhism, as the latter is a derivative of the former. And everybody knows all about that, right?
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #875 on: January 28, 2009, 04:16:23 am »
Just hit a GOLDEN NUGGET of Obama abuse in "To Aru Majutsu no Index," ep. 15.

The set up begins 14min 38sec.

Hilarious!

Offline Blackstar

• Chibi
    • DA Art
« Reply #876 on: January 28, 2009, 07:58:21 pm »
Soul Eater
Near                         Beat (TWEWY)                                                     Pocky Box                 James (Team Rocket)
Soul
Toushiro Hitsugaya   
Jiraya

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #877 on: January 28, 2009, 08:02:01 pm »
You mean you didn't TIVO the Price is Right? Whoa!
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Blackstar

• Chibi
    • DA Art
« Reply #878 on: January 28, 2009, 08:04:11 pm »
Hey I only watch it on my days off.  It a classic game show.
Soul
Toushiro Hitsugaya   
Jiraya

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #879 on: January 28, 2009, 08:38:17 pm »
Yeah, I used to watch it when I was little and home from school with the flu. Or when visiting my grandparents.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #880 on: January 29, 2009, 06:45:26 pm »
5 Centimeters Per Second is what I watched last night. Wow! I really loved the animation of this work. the level of details is wonderful. I'd say it was post-impressionist, as it did not go to photo-realism, but made sure that details portrayed, had meaning, even if they were not photo quality. Otherwise, why pay so much attention to a school floor, that is not a big part of the story, or accurately depict wires on a phone pole? The only thing I would say may be a flaw, is that the trains on the inside are steady as a rock, but from the outside are more life-like in the way they tend to bounce around a bit.

I seriously recommend watching this 3 part series. You want to talk about slice of life? This is the thousand cuts of life. No, it isn't a slasher movie. It's people, and the things that either tear you down, or make you stronger.

Sometimes even I can love a drama piece. This is one of those times.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #881 on: January 30, 2009, 07:35:03 am »
5 Centimeters Per Second is what I watched last night. Wow! I really loved the animation of this work. the level of details is wonderful. I'd say it was post-impressionist, as it did not go to photo-realism, but made sure that details portrayed, had meaning, even if they were not photo quality. Otherwise, why pay so much attention to a school floor, that is not a big part of the story, or accurately depict wires on a phone pole? The only thing I would say may be a flaw, is that the trains on the inside are steady as a rock, but from the outside are more life-like in the way they tend to bounce around a bit.

I seriously recommend watching this 3 part series. You want to talk about slice of life? This is the thousand cuts of life. No, it isn't a slasher movie. It's people, and the things that either tear you down, or make you stronger.

Sometimes even I can love a drama piece. This is one of those times.

5 cm/s was amazing. It was one of the few animes that I've actually bought. If you liked that, try out Makoto Shinkai's other stuff: The Place Promised in Our Early Days and Voices of a Distant Star.

Think I'm going to start Desert Punk tonight.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline strayanimus

• Cabbit
« Reply #882 on: January 30, 2009, 11:26:08 pm »
Legend of the Seeker... So help me, I love cheesy sword-and-sorcery. 8D
COSTUME PROGRESS REPORT
Spider Splicer - 50%
Visas Marr - 0%
Need more theatrical cosmetics. >|

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #883 on: February 01, 2009, 03:50:00 pm »
Watched 8 episodes of Baccano! last night and omg..it is amazing
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #884 on: February 01, 2009, 04:02:52 pm »
Ummm..i'm watching lots of things but a few are Kuroshitsuji, Night Wizard, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Naruto Shippuuden when i'm bored, Vampire Knight, re watching Hellsing, Soul Eater, Gintama, Jujjou Romantica (lol), and Nabari no O.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #885 on: February 01, 2009, 04:55:11 pm »
Madlax. I wonder if they will get me straightened around before the series ends, and if they do will they kill the show? Confounding, but enjoyable.

Saw Underworld, and Inkheart this weekend. Good thing I did leave anime Friday a bit early, it saved my bacon. whew!

Have Fun

Jay

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #886 on: February 02, 2009, 02:39:37 pm »
Madlax. I wonder if they will get me straightened around before the series ends, and if they do will they kill the show? Confounding, but enjoyable.

Saw Underworld, and Inkheart this weekend. Good thing I did leave anime Friday a bit early, it saved my bacon. whew!

Madlax does a lot of jumping around at the beginning.  It is a lot like .Hack, slow and hard to grasp at first.  You almost need to watch it twice so you can pick-up on what you missed the first time around.

I am thinking about seeing Inkheart, was it any good?  So, Jay, your new wife is a SWMBO, eh?  Glad you made it home in time.

I have some new shows I am getting for next Anime Friday I started watching them:

Kemono no Souja Erin - Quote AniDB:  A fantasy series written by Uehashi Nahoko (Seirei no Moribito) about a young woman who is drawn into a war between kingdoms. She has the ability to command animals, including dragons, as if she was playing a musical instrument.  I have 2 episodes so far.  I am really enjoying this series.

Natsume Yuujinchou - Quote ANN:  Natsume Takashi has the ability to see spirits, which he has long kept secret. However, once he inherits a strange book that belonged to his deceased grandmother, Reiko, he discovers the reason why spirits surround him. Containing the names of these spirits, a binding contract was formed between the spirits and the owner of the book. Now, Natsume is determined to free the spirits and dissolve the contracts. With the help of a spirit cat, his days are filled trying to return the names to these spirits.   This is actually an older anime that is starting it's new season.  I found out about the new season and am picking up the first 13 episodes so I can enjoy it all.  I like what I have watched so far.  Kind of like Mushishi or Mokke.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #887 on: February 02, 2009, 04:56:25 pm »
3 discs of Madlax, and I have somewhat of an idea as to who the players are. And that is about it! lol We have had some interactions by now, but... no reasons as to why.

Inkheart was good enough to get a January release, instead of a December Christmas break. It does have good acting, Helen Mirren, Jim Broadbent, and I think Brendan Fraser is just fine, better job than he has done in the past few movies.

Found out my "special" DVD player plays DVD+RW, but not +R. sigh. But I found that DVD players exist that have +R capability, I wonder if any are available in Eugene? sigh. And for less than $100!

Groundhog Day was not in the video store, so I rented my wife a chick flick. I got Godzilla Final Wars for myself. Go Go Godzilla! With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
He pulls the spitting high tension wires down

Helpless people on a subway train
Scream bug-eyed as he looks in on them

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town

Oh no, they say hes got to go
Go go godzilla, yeah
Oh no, there goes tokyo
Go go godzilla, yeah

Rinji news o moshiagemasu!
Rinji news o moshiagemasu!
Godzilla ga ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu!
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai!

Oh no, they say hes got to go
Go go godzilla, yeah
Oh no, there goes tokyo
Go go godzilla, yeah

History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men
Godzilla!

OH! Before I forget. I am going to see the Sword of a Stranger, Thursday. $12.50 per ticket means I am going to have to think of something nice for my wife, and do without some stuff this month.

Looking forward to Friday. Toy Dragons! cool! I wonder if Natsume Yuujinchou will be as artistic, yet as downer as Mushi Shi? Still worth owning.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #888 on: February 02, 2009, 05:00:49 pm »
Rewatching Gaogaigar, Mazinkaiser, and Shin Getter vs Neo Getter Robo.

Watching Kamen Rider Decade, very good.

Looking forward to Basquash!

Offline Blackstar

• Chibi
    • DA Art
« Reply #889 on: February 02, 2009, 06:35:11 pm »
the Blazers sucking it up
Soul
Toushiro Hitsugaya   
Jiraya

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #890 on: February 03, 2009, 05:00:38 pm »
Godzilla Final Wars, was like watching all the Godzilla movies ever made all at once. So yeah, it made me happy. I especially liked it when they had the American Godzilla in there, and the real Godzilla toasted him in 2 seconds flat. I feel the same way about that one too. Actually the best thing about the American Godzilla film I thought was the French actor Jean Reno. Blew me away to hear him talk like Elvis!

Yeah, if I won the lottery, I would like to try to make a really god Godzilla film. I really feel that the potential for a critically acclaimed film, as well as it being a blast to watch has not been tapped. In so many ways Japan is Godzilla, and he is an icon of Japan. The film makers seemed to think so when he is standing with Fujiyamasama as a backdrop, that's Mt. Fuji to the cretins. He invokes a sense of national pride.
Have Fun

Jay

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #891 on: February 03, 2009, 06:40:18 pm »
Godzilla Final Wars, was like watching all the Godzilla movies ever made all at once. So yeah, it made me happy. I especially liked it when they had the American Godzilla in there, and the real Godzilla toasted him in 2 seconds flat. I feel the same way about that one too. Actually the best thing about the American Godzilla film I thought was the French actor Jean Reno. Blew me away to hear him talk like Elvis!

Yeah, if I won the lottery, I would like to try to make a really god Godzilla film. I really feel that the potential for a critically acclaimed film, as well as it being a blast to watch has not been tapped. In so many ways Japan is Godzilla, and he is an icon of Japan. The film makers seemed to think so when he is standing with Fujiyamasama as a backdrop, that's Mt. Fuji to the cretins. He invokes a sense of national pride.
Final wars was kewl. Like all the other Godzilla movies, it made no sense, but I pretty much just watch it for that xillian guy that was a Keizer(Actor: kazuki Kitamura). Ah the awesomeness!

Offline Blackstar

• Chibi
    • DA Art
« Reply #892 on: February 04, 2009, 06:01:31 pm »
The Simpsons

Homer's Enemy

Season 8
Soul
Toushiro Hitsugaya   
Jiraya

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #893 on: February 04, 2009, 06:10:42 pm »

Final wars was kewl. Like all the other Godzilla movies, it made no sense, but I pretty much just watch it for that xillian guy that was a Keizer(Actor: kazuki Kitamura). Ah the awesomeness!
I watched it for Captain Gordon the most badass American ever in Japanese cinema.

oslapedo

« Reply #894 on: February 04, 2009, 06:12:08 pm »
I'M WATCHING ALADDIN 8D

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #895 on: February 04, 2009, 06:15:46 pm »
Simpsons.

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #896 on: February 05, 2009, 03:59:21 pm »

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #897 on: February 05, 2009, 05:06:37 pm »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #898 on: February 05, 2009, 06:30:05 pm »
Yeah, he's a TREKKIE!!!  YEAH!!!

I'm watching one of those police chase shows on tru tv.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #899 on: February 05, 2009, 08:16:35 pm »
House, then I'll be watching TNA Impact.