Author Topic: Turk Coffee: Feedback  (Read 22445 times)

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
Re: Turk Coffee: Feedback
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2007, 08:37:42 pm »
Are you guys going to bring gill again next year? That was TOO AWSOME!!!! How did you doo that?? Did you print it out yourselves? thats amazing!!!

I suspect that we will be handing gil out again at Kumori next year, but that is a whole year away, so I don't want to promise things, just yet.  And thanks for the compliment.  I know for me personally, I am REALLY proud of the gil, and yes, we printed it out all ourselves.  I must thank Rasputin... my printer, because he survived printing... EVERYTHING!  Which was a lot of stuff.  As for the creation, we know a really wonderful graphics designer who helped us out.  She is awesome and I can't thank her enough.  Ok... that enough with my shameless plug.  :P 

Again, thanks... and look for us at Sakura Con 08, if you are going.  We should be handing out more gil there as well. 

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2007, 08:38:38 pm »
I only saw you once - in the elevator on the first day  :'( Please some back so I can get some gil

I did walk past your room a lot ;)

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2007, 08:41:52 pm »
Are you guys going to bring gill again next year? That was TOO AWSOME!!!! How did you doo that?? Did you print it out yourselves? thats amazing!!!

I suspect that we will be handing gil out again at Kumori next year, but that is a whole year away, so I don't want to promise things, just yet.  And thanks for the compliment.  I know for me personally, I am REALLY proud of the gil, and yes, we printed it out all ourselves.  I must thank Rasputin... my printer, because he survived printing... EVERYTHING!  Which was a lot of stuff.  As for the creation, we know a really wonderful graphics designer who helped us out.  She is awesome and I can't thank her enough.  Ok... that enough with my shameless plug.  :P 

Again, thanks... and look for us at Sakura Con 08, if you are going.  We should be handing out more gil there as well. 

I plan on going yes  ;D Your talking to TIFA!!! LOL and Lucrecia (but only for a half day as lucrecia most likely lol) 

You named your printer? lol my friend named her bag (jenova) lol

againg I will ask (because I can mwahahahaah
do you have a favorite reno and rude scene in Advent children?

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2007, 09:39:19 pm »

I plan on going yes  ;D Your talking to TIFA!!! LOL and Lucrecia (but only for a half day as lucrecia most likely lol) 

When Reno and Rude are in the room with Tifa and Cloud during her talk with him. GO. Stay. No, go. Stay. .... ummmm yea.

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2007, 09:45:36 pm »
When Reno and Rude are in the room with Tifa and Cloud during her talk with him. GO. Stay. No, go. Stay. .... ummmm yea.

Yum yeah, my favorite is the "oh ****" moment with teh dragon thingy

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2007, 09:47:29 pm »

Good, 'cuase I did the math (according to Tom's conversion table) and I figured out that I got paid $.00002 to back down during Cosplay Chess. not a good deal really, but it was a take the money and run moment.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2007, 09:53:39 pm »

Mine has to be when reno kept smacking rude with the stick, and he stepped on his glasses, also the bomb moment lol, reno and rude are the comic relief!!! They are AWSOME!!

Becase of a parody on youtube by I think quantimmortal, everytime I see shinra I think of the "walk out the door!, I turn around now, cause your not welcome anymore!" HAHAHAH ITS HILLAREOUS

I dont like Tseong much, because he slapped aerith, other than that he's cool

Elena, hmmm My friend was elena at the convention so I like elena (what she's told me about her)

As for the tifa cloud scene in general I like how tifa opens up a little. But as I am going to be her 15 year old self (FFVII ) I have to say that I dont like cloud much. thats the biggest thing that sets me appart from the actual tifa. The only reason I will tolerate him when I'm tifa is because I support the Tifa/ cloud pair.

Lol I'm rambleing, gomen!! I do that a lot.

is there a character in FFVII AC that you dont like?

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2007, 10:06:34 pm »
Mine has to be when reno kept smacking rude with the stick, and he stepped on his glasses, also the bomb moment lol, reno and rude are the comic relief!!! They are AWSOME!!

Becase of a parody on youtube by I think quantimmortal, everytime I see shinra I think of the "walk out the door!, I turn around now, cause your not welcome anymore!" HAHAHAH ITS HILLAREOUS

Elena, hmmm My friend was elena at the convention so I like elena (what she's told me about her)

As for the tifa cloud scene in general I like how tifa opens up a little. But as I am going to be her 15 year old self (FFVII ) I have to say that I dont like cloud much. thats the biggest thing that sets me appart from the actual tifa. The only reason I will tolerate him when I'm tifa is because I support the Tifa/ cloud pair.

I'm going to me mauled for this... (In Character)

Cloud. I don't like Cloud.
First Reason: Tifa is the one female that interest me when it comes down to it. Cloud doesn't give her a chance but she fights with honor and strength without hiding behind weapons.

Second Reason: We at Shinra Electric Power Company have been supplying Midgar with power for a good amount of time. In a moment of personal vengeance Cloud took it upon himself to destroy a building that had grown in proportions to support a city within it bowels. When he decided to destroy the plants he didn't evacuate the populace, nor the employees. As a TURK I have been given the "bad guy" wrap while he has been celebrated as a hero. I will have you know we supplied free day care to the employees in the main tower. Did no one stop to think about that?

Third Reason: He blew up my office, that had a bonsai Reno gave me after he survived a year with us.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:08:21 pm by Rude »

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2007, 10:31:22 pm »

First Reason: Tifa is the one female that interest me when it comes down to it. Cloud doesn't give her a chance but she fights with honor and strength without hiding behind weapons.

Second Reason: We at Shinra Electric Power Company have been supplying Midgar with power for a good amount of time. In a moment of personal vengeance Cloud took it upon himself to destroy a building that had grown in proportions to support a city within it bowels. When he decided to destroy the plants he didn't evacuate the populace, nor the employees. As a TURK I have been given the "bad guy" wrap while he has been celebrated as a hero. I will have you know we supplied free day care to the employees in the main tower. Did no one stop to think about that?

Third Reason: He blew up my office, that had a bonsai Reno gave me after he survived a year with us.

Yayy!!! You Understand!!

I like tifa, well one I look like her, two I have much of her personality, ((not all!! I'm a little like everyone lol)) She hides all her emotional pain so she can be strong for her friends and the children, just like me. and Yes SHE KICKS BUTT!!! I however am only good at her fight moves when cosplaying as her ( I guess I'm more foucused I dont know) Otherwise I'm clumsy and I fall haha. Cloud Compleatly blows tifa off, He is so blind!!!! It makes me Mad!! 

Lucrecia Crestent is another one of my cosplays and the reason I'm a little scared of doing this is because of the extreamly bad choices she made. But I'll get to be Sephy's Mom!! ( I'll be carrying around a bundled up sephy plushy too) Plus the fact that I will be travleing with a Hojo (my friend ariel)

As aerith at the Kumoricon I was dancing with elena (ariel) outside. it was a funny sight to behold!!

what is your strangest most out of character moments at the con?

Offline Mihoshi_lady

• Cabbit
    • http://www.myspace.com/mihoshi_lady
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2007, 10:38:46 pm »

(in character)

I love Cloud, but.... Least fav character from FFVII in general would be Hojo.... (remembers him trying to make me mate with Red.... *shivers*) Grooooosss.....

In AC, it would have to be Yuffie. She is just annoying. (In the game, I wanted to KILL her... and I am supposed to be a gentle soul! lol)

^__^

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2007, 10:58:11 pm »

(in character)

I love Cloud, but.... Least fav character from FFVII in general would be Hojo.... (remembers him trying to make me mate with Red.... *shivers*) Grooooosss.....

In AC, it would have to be Yuffie. She is just annoying. (In the game, I wanted to KILL her... and I am supposed to be a gentle soul! lol)

^__^

*gasp* I Love yuffie!!

But yes I hate hojo as well, my friend does too, we just thought it would be interesting to cosplay those two.

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2007, 10:59:53 pm »

(in character)

^__^

Yay we are (at the time of posting) Narutards. just as well since I missed everything from episode 81 on cept the odd now and again.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2007, 11:03:05 pm »
^ Yeah I dont catch naruto that much either lol I do like it though, Sailor moon was my first manga/ anime though so I love sailor moon!! ;D

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2007, 11:52:46 pm »
I only saw you once - in the elevator on the first day  :'( Please some back so I can get some gil

Come to Sakura Con 08.  Find us... and I am sure we will give you plenty!  *wink wink*

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2007, 11:58:14 pm »

Good, 'cuase I did the math (according to Tom's conversion table) and I figured out that I got paid $.00002 to back down during Cosplay Chess. not a good deal really, but it was a take the money and run moment.

LOL!!  Really?  I have no idea what I handed you, all the bills were sticking together so I just handing you a wad.  Although I kind of remember them being small bills. 

*sticks out tongue and shakes butt at you* Just goes to show how scary us Turks are if you ran away for $.00002!!

Oh wait, my bad... let me rephrase "ran away" to "tactical retreat."  *wink*

But seriously... cosplay chess ROCKED!

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2007, 12:02:51 am »

I am so stealing that picture. XD
We actually had three rooms; we only tagged one of them, and it was really last-minute. My brother (our male Rufus who does not have a forum account) decided it was a good idea to print out Leonidas masks at 5 AM before we left for the con. So we did. And one just turned into our room sign. :3

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2007, 12:06:03 am »

God, all the scenes with them are Reno and Rude are good, but I must say that no matter what I am doing, the fight scene with Yazoo and Loz always grabs my attention.  My goal is to someday choreograph that that scene and get it on video, well... at least parts of it. 

Offline Rude1

• Oni
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2007, 12:44:28 am »
Okay, so I know our other thread is still pretty active, but the group wanted to start a thread specifically to get feedback about our maddess at the convention!
We'd like to know, honestly, what everyone thought of the things we did at the convention, what you guys might like to see in the future, and so on. Basically, like the subject says, feedback!
Here's a quick rundown of the things we did:

-Had a Gold Saucer gondola photo set put up near gaming all day Saturday for cosplayers to take photos in.
-Handed out gift bags of coffee/espresso beans.
-Handed out gil.
-Ran an in-group competition collecting gil to see which group member would be covered in silly string Monday (today), which ended up being Rude.
-Did the covering of Rude in silly string in the park.
-Played in Cosplay Chess (one of our Rufuses was white's chess master, and I was a black pawn).
-Played at the FF/KH photoshoot Sunday morning.

Yes, some of those things were more events that we participated in, but still.
<3 We loved the time we spent at the con and the people that appreciated our work on the coffee, gil, costumes, etc. We met a ton of people and enjoyed every minute of it.

So now we'd like to hear from you.  ;D
i Thought it Was Cool to have Rude Be Covered in Silly String 8)
Rude

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2007, 12:47:55 am »

Thanks!
I think most of our group could agree on that since it was Rude and not us. :D

Offline Rude1

• Oni
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2007, 01:08:32 am »

Thanks!
I think most of our group could agree on that since it was Rude and not us. :D
Next Year I'm Going as Son Goku & Rude ;D
Rude

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2007, 01:17:40 am »

LOL!!  Really?  I have no idea what I handed you, all the bills were sticking together so I just handing you a wad.  Although I kind of remember them being small bills. 

*sticks out tongue and shakes butt at you* Just goes to show how scary us Turks are if you ran away for $.00002!!

Yes "tactical retreat" that was it. heck i didn't even look at the gil till I had sat down, and counted it out as 5, hmm, what could i get for 5 gil, not much. Yeah Chess rocked, I'm looking forward to next year.

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2007, 09:27:05 am »

Yes "tactical retreat" that was it. heck i didn't even look at the gil till I had sat down, and counted it out as 5, hmm, what could i get for 5 gil, not much. Yeah Chess rocked, I'm looking forward to next year.

You only got 5 gil?!?!  I swear I handed you more then that.  I'm sorry... wait... I'm suppose to be cosplaying a Turk.  *looks around to see if anyone was watching then laughs in your general direction*  Mu wa ha ha ha!!  I mean, that was all a part of my devious plan.  Yes...

And as for cosplay chess... shall I say rematch?  Perhaps next time we can one on one and settle the score.  *wink*

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2007, 02:13:45 pm »

You only got 5 gil?!?!  I swear I handed you more then that.  I'm sorry... wait... I'm suppose to be cosplaying a Turk.  *looks around to see if anyone was watching then laughs in your general direction*  Mu wa ha ha ha!!  I mean, that was all a part of my devious plan.  Yes...

And as for cosplay chess... shall I say rematch?  Perhaps next time we can one on one and settle the score.  *wink*

Yes rematch, and this time I'll bring my own backup.

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2007, 04:05:09 pm »

Ha ha ha!  Bring it!!  :P

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2007, 04:36:17 pm »

Ha ha ha!  Bring it!!  :P

You're on

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2007, 04:38:29 pm »

God, all the scenes with them are Reno and Rude are good, but I must say that no matter what I am doing, the fight scene with Yazoo and Loz always grabs my attention.  My goal is to someday choreograph that that scene and get it on video, well... at least parts of it. 

Reno and rude are Amazeing!! I've seen some of your skits on youtube my favorite is the turks recruitment one (did you do that one?) lol

You make a REALLY good reno, despite being a girl (your a girl right? if not than I am soooo sorry) you have his personality down pat!

my favorite line from (turks recruitment) is this. It made me laugh sooooo Hard!!!
"baisicaly we fail miserably but e look really good doing it!!"

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2007, 07:21:19 pm »

Reno and rude are Amazeing!! I've seen some of your skits on youtube my favorite is the turks recruitment one (did you do that one?) lol

You make a REALLY good reno, despite being a girl (your a girl right? if not than I am soooo sorry) you have his personality down pat!

my favorite line from (turks recruitment) is this. It made me laugh sooooo Hard!!!
"baisicaly we fail miserably but e look really good doing it!!"

Actually, the group has only done one skit and that was at Sakura Con 07.  It was called Killing Time and it actually won a judges choice award.  Its on youtube, so I can only assume you saw it.  However, I know the other skit you are talking about, its pretty funny.  :P

And thanks for the compliment on being a good Reno, that really means a lot, specially the comment on the personality.  I've worked really had to make that specific cosplay the best it can be, which includes the personality. 

And yes I am a girl, although in some of my cosplay photos... even I wonder.  I don't know how I manage to pull that one off.  :P

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2007, 07:26:45 pm »

And yes I am a girl, although in some of my cosplay photos... even I wonder.  I don't know how I manage to pull that one off.  :P

YEah i've had that problem too, particularly my Naruto, but I swear you'd have to be half blind and at least 50 feet away to tell. I didn't even bind myself for it, just wore a tight sports bra.

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2007, 07:37:10 pm »

YEah i've had that problem too, particularly my Naruto, but I swear you'd have to be half blind and at least 50 feet away to tell. I didn't even bind myself for it, just wore a tight sports bra.

Lucky bastard!  You dont want to know what I have to do to make these puppies go away.  If you look at my normal pics, then look at my cosplay pics, you're like... *double take*  "Where did they go?"

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2007, 07:39:27 pm »

Lucky bastard!  You dont want to know what I have to do to make these puppies go away.  If you look at my normal pics, then look at my cosplay pics, you're like... *double take*  "Where did they go?"

We can always just make them removable.

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2007, 07:45:47 pm »

NO! *clutches chest*  I like them just the way they are.  I just ... wish they didn't get in the way when Crosplaying.

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2007, 07:59:31 pm »

NO! *clutches chest*  I like them just the way they are.  I just ... wish they didn't get in the way when Crosplaying.

I have fun new games to play with a bench press bar. Modified the Spartan workout plans for something more cosplay friendly... Like those who want to swing a buster sword.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2007, 08:48:56 pm »
Lol according to my friend and I (we write a ton of fanfics and we have our own little FF world) Nobody can trust reno with a girl, lol. and since you cosplay reno And your a girl.... How do you trust you with yourself?? Lol

(reno and shinra have been made pervs in our fan stories, but they are the Kakashi kind of pervs, the funny ones that make alll the weird jokes lol)

Also poor reeve. Cait Sith gets all the attention and Reeve is excluded haha, everybody loves the cat.

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2007, 12:17:56 am »

But that was 2 years ago, and they have grown. Now I actually have to try to hide them, I've resorted to lots of non-fitted layers, ie. my pimp outfit.

Offline LittleCodfish

• Cabbit
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2007, 08:17:53 pm »
I have a question!

I'm not huge coffee drinker, but I really wanna try the coffee I got, so does anyone have any suggestions of how to drink it? Like with such and such amount of cream and sugar, or something?

So if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear 'em.

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2007, 08:26:28 pm »
I have a question!

I'm not huge coffee drinker, but I really wanna try the coffee I got, so does anyone have any suggestions of how to drink it? Like with such and such amount of cream and sugar, or something?

What do you normally drink? and do you have a grinder?

Offline patentrenosmirk

• Cabbit
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2007, 10:22:03 pm »
I have a question!

We're Turks!  We drink our coffee BLACK...like our hearts!  Come on people, were hired thugs for christ sake!

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2007, 10:28:36 pm »
I have a question!

We're Turks!  We drink our coffee BLACK...like our hearts!  Come on people, were hired thugs for christ sake!

BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2007, 11:32:33 pm »
Turk coffee owned that convention for all I know. It was awesome. My little bag of coffee is such a pick-me-up in the morning. It's awesome. Plus all the goodies inside are a mega-bonus. I do believe my friend let out a massive squeal when she saw everything inside.

Speaking of, my other friend who was Princess Zelda drew this: http://gundamkiwi.deviantart.com/art/Final-Fantasy-Rude-x-Aeris-64777500 Might kill me for showing you guys, but I thought it was cute and, well, that's actually how we reacted. I was farmboy Link in it.

Little Codfish, as a suggestion, a little milk, sugar, and chocolate syrup is always tasty. Or milk and cocoa mix. :) Then you've got a delicious mocha! Pour it over ice to make it better.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2007, 11:47:26 pm »
Turk coffee owned that convention for all I know. It was awesome. My little bag of coffee is such a pick-me-up in the morning. It's awesome. Plus all the goodies inside are a mega-bonus. I do believe my friend let out a massive squeal when she saw everything inside.

Speaking of, my other friend who was Princess Zelda drew this: http://gundamkiwi.deviantart.com/art/Final-Fantasy-Rude-x-Aeris-64777500 Might kill me for showing you guys, but I thought it was cute and, well, that's actually how we reacted. I was farmboy Link in it.

Little Codfish, as a suggestion, a little milk, sugar, and chocolate syrup is always tasty. Or milk and cocoa mix. :) Then you've got a delicious mocha! Pour it over ice to make it better.

Awesome~!! I am favoriting that on dA. XD
Really, really makes me happy to read things like that. And I'm sure the rest of the group will agree when they get back to this thread.

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2007, 11:48:02 pm »

Take a container of horizon chocolate or vanilla organic milk and add that to espresso. Saves alot of work for those that don't like there coffee... TURK-ish.

Awsome comic.

Offline Rude

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2007, 12:02:32 am »

Just read your discription on that.  8) Danke

Offline LittleCodfish

• Cabbit
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2007, 04:56:51 pm »
I have a question!

I don't normally drink coffee. My morning drink is Milk. My mom says we have a grinder.

lychee-twist: Thanks! I'll try that, that sounds delicious!

patentrenosmirk and SephiChan: Ummmm....O_O

Offline Kylana

• Oni
    • Turk Coffee Cosplay
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2007, 05:07:41 pm »
I have a question!

I don't normally drink coffee. My morning drink is Milk. My mom says we have a grinder.

Another option, is using white chocolate or just any flavoring in it with milk.  It all depends on what you like.  I love white chocolate mocha's because i love the taste of white chocolate, it's a little sweeter then a regular chocolate mocha.  -shrug-
I have a friend (Our Cid) who loves to have Irish Cream flavor in his.
Have you looked at the bottom of your bag by any chance? Just curious which blend you got. 

Offline Kylana

• Oni
    • Turk Coffee Cosplay
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2007, 05:16:03 pm »
Just a personal plug for anyone who lives in the area.

I work at the Lynnwood Barnes and Noble and this thursday night I will be doing my manga/anime night from 7-8pm.  I know for a fact myself (I was one of the Rufus') and Sacha (Reno) from Turk Coffee will both be there.  We would love to see people and share stories from the convention, talk about anime, manga and video games.  Hope to see people there!

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2007, 05:29:45 pm »
I have a question!

Another option, is using white chocolate or just any flavoring in it with milk.  It all depends on what you like.  I love white chocolate mocha's because i love the taste of white chocolate, it's a little sweeter then a regular chocolate mocha.  -shrug-
Have you looked at the bottom of your bag by any chance? Just curious which blend you got. 

Yeah i like white chocolate flavor as well, and I end up looking for "chocolate" flavored blends of coffee.
You could also try stirring in some Nutella, it's chocolate and hazelnut and it's awesome in coffee.

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2007, 12:37:20 am »
 I never ever drink coffee. Im spaztic enough without it.

I do drink Italian Sodas tho. I make myself one everyday at work.
Caramel flavoring with a mountian of whipcream and caramel sauce all over it.
Mmm fat and sugar *drool*

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2007, 09:37:05 am »
I never ever drink coffee. Im spaztic enough without it.

I do drink Italian Sodas tho. I make myself one everyday at work.
Caramel flavoring with a mountian of whipcream and caramel sauce all over it.
Mmm fat and sugar *drool*
Yayy spaztic ppl ^-^ that's the reason why nobody wants to LET me drink coffee
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 11:05:49 am by Black~Rose »

Offline LittleCodfish

• Cabbit
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2007, 11:02:17 am »
I have a question!

That sounds really good! I'll try that too. I also like white chocolate ^^
IT didn't say what blend...it's coffee flavored, I guess.

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2007, 05:26:58 pm »
Man, you guys all rock. There are very few people that can pull off Rude well, Rude, and you did a very good job. I swear the first time I saw you I did a double-take. Too much fanfiction can make one think that she has fallen into the wrong dimension.

Insert Twilight Town Zone music here.

I swear ya look just like him. It's creepy. Kinda.

I was Yuffie (the one with the giant shuriken and obsessively hugging the stuffing out of her Vincent plushie), and I had a conversation with one of you guys while in the glomp circle... Somehow it went from glomp mechanics to Thanksgiving and back to glomp mechanics. Then I think it went to football. Either way, she was pretty cool. It's too bad I didn't get to see Rude get PWNED with silly string... But I saw it on YouTube! Unfortunately I got no Gil. But I hope to change that come SakuraCon if you guys will be there giving it out... Your cosplays are awesome. As such, I have just decided that I will make a Turk suit and be Turk Vincent next year.

... I wonder how I'm gonna fit all my costumes into three days?

*Grovel*