Author Topic: The OFFICAL "Did you get pictures of me as...?" thread!  (Read 32561 times)

Offline trehugger

• Cabbit
    • My deviantArt page
Re: The OFFICAL "Did you get pictures of me as...?" thread!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 09:23:46 pm »
I'm looking for pictures of my boyfriend and I. We were dressed up as Kiba and Inner!Sakura on Saturday and Sunday (I wasn't able to go on Monday, I was sick).

Offline sadaharu

• Cabbit
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2007, 09:31:09 pm »
Looking for some pics of myself as kiba (the one which had the most fur on the hood)

and my friend as Gintoki (he's the younger one, the guy who was also cosplaying at gintoki Sunday was a good deal older)

Offline Shinigami Squirrel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2007, 09:32:31 pm »
Does anyone have a picture of Emo L?

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2007, 09:34:24 pm »
Cassiopeia
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2739/p9020050hg0.jpg
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1576/p9020051gn3.jpg

~boogiepop~
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6004/p9020045at0.jpg

x HatakeKakashi x(Beany)
I didn't take it, but I found this one
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/190657891oxz4.jpg
I know there is one on Bridgette's camera too. I'll make her send it to me.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2007, 09:36:35 pm »
I was the one person cosplaying as Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I got my picture taken a lot, so I know there are some out there. I have been hunting through the posted albums so far and I have found about three. So yeah, I am just curious if anybody has pictures of me as Barret Wallace. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline sumomo_san

• Chibi
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2007, 09:39:58 pm »
idgette - This Pikachu?

Thats the one, I know because (Idgette) is my friend and that would be me >w<
So, I am looking for pictures of Pikachu as well.

We're also looking for pictures of the Summer Uniform Tohru/Hanajima
She's in that picture too, on the left.

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2007, 09:41:02 pm »
*falls to the ground on his knees and proclaims* Does anyone have a picture of my as Hige?! I know that /someone/ took a picture of me, and it was in the lobby. O.o And he was the only one. ;.;

Offline ninetailbunny

• Oni
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2007, 09:43:00 pm »
Hi all!

I'm looking for pictures of me as Fay D. Flourite from Tsubasa Chronicle and Millenia from Grandia II.

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:44:41 pm by ninetailbunny »

Offline Parasol_Light

• Oni
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2007, 09:52:07 pm »
I am looking for pictures of me (Light) and an L kissing at the Glomping circle.

Offline Frankenollie

• Oni
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2007, 09:59:46 pm »
Anyone catch an anchorless May from Guilty Gear on Monday? 'cause that would be me, and I wants a picture. :D

Offline Toren

• Oni
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2007, 10:03:27 pm »
Hey does anyone have any pictures of me? I was the guy with the obsessively large gun... (Gatling cannon thing)
If you do, please e-mail them to me or something cause I might not remember to check the forums later... (kinda forgetful >.>)

My e-mail is: mr_godzilla_2u@hotmail.com

Thanks so much,

Toren

Offline D-Chan

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2007, 10:34:28 pm »
uhm, since i'm a n00b i'm gonna ask:

i was the naruto in the chess match.  does anyone have pics of me?
plz and thnx
1st con-Kumori-Con 2007
Naruto in chess for 2007 and 2008

2010 - Yumi, Naruto, and Kid Goku
2011 - Hopefully Mr. 6 will make and appearance, and Lupin III.

Offline Hei

• Cabbit
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2007, 10:38:36 pm »
I have footage of you vs the pirates... i can post it on youtube if you want, but the sound is really horrible
09 cosplay:
Tomodachi/Friend - 20th Century Boys

Offline Ayumu

• Cabbit
    • My LJ. Friends-Locked cause I'm a noob : (
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2007, 10:52:22 pm »
Hi all!

I'm looking for pictures of me as Haruhi from Ouran Highschool Host Club. For most of the con I was walking about with a Ranka (Haruhi's dad) and an L who slouched all the time. Thanks in advance!
Co-host of "I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookiee: A Star Wars Panel" and "Wapanese for Weeaboos"

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2007, 10:55:51 pm »
I'm looking for pictures of my boyfriend. He was the Gai-Sensei with the Afro... I'm probably hiding in the background of them... the short Kakashi with glasses. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Did you see us? Me and my Boyfriend were the Eyesheild 21 cosplayers.

Offline Nanao_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2007, 11:26:39 pm »
Did anyone get any photos of Gai Sensei and Temari Battling on the railing of the con entrance?! Because my camera wasn't with me and I really wanted a picture.
-----------------------------
The Random Panel of Doom: More adults than you can shake some pocky at.
(RPoD Panelist 2008-2014)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2007, 11:47:23 pm »
Hey there. I know a lot of people took pictures of me, so I'm wondering where they are. So if you have, please show?

I was...

Jade Curtiss (Tales of the Abyss) Saturday (the one with the blond/orange-ish wig and not with any other Tales people)

Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2) on Sunday (the one with tiny weapons and I kept getting comments on my wig, and I traveled around with other Organization cosplayers often, I was also at the photoshoot)

Ishida Uryuu (Bleach) on Monday (school version, and the one with the giant needle and thread and Kon in a dress plushie tied to my pants, and I was also in Cosplay Chess if you have any of that event)

Thanks!!
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2007, 11:50:36 pm »
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2) on Sunday (the one with tiny weapons and I kept getting comments on my wig, and I traveled around with other Organization cosplayers often, I was also at the photoshoot)

I think my friend got a picture of you, here.  Is that you?

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2007, 11:58:16 pm »

Yes, thank you! :D
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline lightlysalted

• Cabbit
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2007, 12:06:21 am »
I was there all three days, and was in an Uryuu Ishida cosplay most of the time. Except for the later parts of the days, Monday, and at the two dances.

Any photos of meee?

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2007, 12:08:01 am »

Awesome!  My friend, the Utena, got your picture, and I was all 'omg she makes a super sexy Axel'!  We were hoping to run into you again so I could fondle your wig (well, gently; I understand how delicate wigs can be, lol), but we didn't end up seeing you again.  Glad I found you!  I thought it was really cute that you had his weapons all chibi, lol.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2007, 12:11:32 am »

Awesome!  My friend, the Utena, got your picture, and I was all 'omg she makes a super sexy Axel'!  We were hoping to run into you again so I could fondle your wig (well, gently; I understand how delicate wigs can be, lol), but we didn't end up seeing you again.  Glad I found you!  I thought it was really cute that you had his weapons all chibi, lol.

Lol, thanks. XD Lots of people were fondling my wig that day...and I would've have normal weapons if they hadn't gotten all chewed up by my paint. Yeah. So the next best thing...and it was highly liked, so I'm glad I brought 'em along.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2007, 12:18:30 am »

Lol, thanks. XD Lots of people were fondling my wig that day...and I would've have normal weapons if they hadn't gotten all chewed up by my paint. Yeah. So the next best thing...and it was highly liked, so I'm glad I brought 'em along.
yeah, I think it was a clever solution.  It sucks that your original weapons got disolved or whatever, though :\ that's laaaaame; paint can be scary...

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2007, 12:21:44 am »

yeah, I think it was a clever solution.  It sucks that your original weapons got disolved or whatever, though :\ that's laaaaame; paint can be scary...

Thankyuu. And true dat. I seriously wasn't thinking that it'd dissolve isolation foam, but yeah, I guess I won't use spraypaint anymore with that.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2007, 12:26:23 am »

Thankyuu. And true dat. I seriously wasn't thinking that it'd dissolve isolation foam, but yeah, I guess I won't use spraypaint anymore with that.

eeek, well, live and learn, I guess...lol, I'll also make a mental note to be really really careful if I'm making props with it.  Well, at least it worked out alright.  Did you have any other costume malfunctions, lol?

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2007, 12:36:51 am »

eeek, well, live and learn, I guess...lol, I'll also make a mental note to be really really careful if I'm making props with it.  Well, at least it worked out alright.  Did you have any other costume malfunctions, lol?

Not that day, except I was always paranoid about my hair showing in the front, although it didn't all day, I've been told.

The first day was great, except my leggings kept falling down, so I'd pull them up for pictures (I forgot my safety pins). The third day was also great fun (cosplay chess FTW), although I was paranoid about my hair showing in the front as well for that day.

Oh, I still like the detail your Utena friend put in her cosplay, btw. ;D
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2007, 12:45:48 am »

Not that day, except I was always paranoid about my hair showing in the front, although it didn't all day, I've been told.

The first day was great, except my leggings kept falling down, so I'd pull them up for pictures (I forgot my safety pins). The third day was also great fun (cosplay chess FTW), although I was paranoid about my hair showing in the front as well for that day.

Lol, yeah, I was always paranoid about my wig too, but t only started bushing up in the Masquerade, when I was stupid and tried wearing a mask under it...

Thanks, I'll pass that on to her!  She's really good at crafty stuff, which I'm not so hot at, so it works out well.  She ended up doing alot of the little accessories for my Anthy costume too, so we'd match (good thing, too; I had no idea how to do the stupid shoulder balls, but she and my other friend totally came to my rescue!)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2007, 12:48:20 am »

Lol, yeah, I was always paranoid about my wig too, but t only started bushing up in the Masquerade, when I was stupid and tried wearing a mask under it...

Thanks, I'll pass that on to her!  She's really good at crafty stuff, which I'm not so hot at, so it works out well.  She ended up doing alot of the little accessories for my Anthy costume too, so we'd match (good thing, too; I had no idea how to do the stupid shoulder balls, but she and my other friend totally came to my rescue!)

Wigs are a pain. :\

Awesome. Yeah, I liked the shouder balls the most.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2007, 12:55:44 am »

*nods* she was pretty ingenius with all the stuff on our shoulders, lol.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2007, 12:57:05 am »

*nods* she was pretty ingenius with all the stuff on our shoulders, lol.

:D Awesomes.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2007, 02:19:23 am »
I'd love to find pictures of me as Icha Icha Paradise/Goth Loli Kakashi from Friday, Saturday, and part of sunday, and Young Deidara on Sunday and Monday.

Edit: I was the one with the peacebonded moogle.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 04:16:27 am by hikaru_maxwell »

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Ezra Savage

• Oni
    • myspace
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2007, 03:16:54 am »
Hey, I was wondering if anyone got some good pictures of my cosplay. All of the photos I got were half decent, so I wanted to see if anyone got some better ones?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2007, 09:52:52 am »
Good job on this thread Nekochi, us mods love it when someone takes charge of a topic and helps streamline it. It keeps peoplee from posting the same question all over the place (as often).

Since I know there's none on my camera.....

Did anyone get a picture of me as Gendo? Any will do...
Also, most of the Pyra-pimp Head (pimp pyramid head) pictures from the Silent Hill Photoshoot didn't come out properly since it was so dark. Thanks to the gal who helped me out by taking pictures for me, it's just that only a couple of them came out properly, even once I got back into the convention space.

Who else got some goo pictures from the Silent Hill Photoshoot (part 2 I guess since I couldn't find you guys in the park early enough)
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline YamiNoKaze

• Cabbit
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2007, 10:21:35 am »
Hello, I'm looking for pictures of me as Ginko from Mushishi.  I was the guy with the large wooden box on his back for those who don't know ginko.  It wasn't the best cosplay ever, but I'd like some momento pictures of my first time as taken by others.

Offline Izeekial

• Cabbit
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2007, 11:12:57 am »
Hello everyone  ;D  Did anyone get pictures of me as Armstrong (FMA), Astaroth...the character with the large axes or Potemkin...the one with the giant red gloves and collar covering my face?  Thanks a lot of making my first Kumoricon a great one!
* "Do you doubt the integrity of a man who's muscles can do this?" - Maj. Alex Louis Armstrong *

Costumes:
Astaroth - Soul Calibur 2
Potemkin - GGXX
Armstrong - FMA

Offline Senket

• Cabbit
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2007, 11:52:38 am »
sk_chan/Axel/Ishida... I got a minivideo of you singing at karaoke... :P Its really short and I didn't put it up on youtube, but so you know XD

Erm, yeah. This is Roxas of the shiny coat and two paper-mache keyblades. They kinda broke... so if anyone has pictures of me _with_ said keyblades, I'd be really appreciative. I wanna prove I actually made them, yaknow?

And Armstrong... who doesn't have pictures of you? XD I've got a bad one of Astaroth from the back from the battle with winged!boy, though. If you still want it I'll find the link.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2007, 11:54:43 am »
sk_chan/Axel/Ishida... I got a minivideo of you singing at karaoke... :P Its really short and I didn't put it up on youtube, but so you know XD

Oh no...what song? XD;;; Cause some I did better than others...
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Senket

• Cabbit
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2007, 11:56:52 am »
I don't remember. The one right after our awesome mosh (which you are in, mind you, and IS on youtube, so I hope you're not too camerashy ^^; But Darth Vader is in it too, so~)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2007, 11:59:44 am »
I don't remember. The one right after our awesome mosh (which you are in, mind you, and IS on youtube, so I hope you're not too camerashy ^^; But Darth Vader is in it too, so~)

I'm not camerashy. XD; I love seeing vids of people (including myself) at the con, so it's all good. Any way you could get the vid to me?
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Nekochi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2007, 01:07:38 pm »
Hello, I'm looking for pictures of me as Ginko from Mushishi.  I was the guy with the large wooden box on his back for those who don't know ginko.  It wasn't the best cosplay ever, but I'd like some momento pictures of my first time as taken by others.
Okay, I literally just screamed out, "HOLY CRAP! THERE WAS A GINKO AND I MISSED IT?" Yeah, I'm a huge Mushishi fan. I can't believe I missed you! =0 I so would have taken a picture. Even if I only did have that crappy disposable camera. (I was talking to my brother yesterday and he was like, "You could have used mine." Great... You tell me this now... The day after the con. >> Well... There is always next year.) Anyways, time to update the list! XD

2008 cosplays:
Princess Mars from Sailor Moon
Lumina from Harvest Moon AWL/DS ?
Ouran High School Host Club Junior High Uniform

Offline Hei

• Cabbit
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2007, 02:17:04 pm »
Hello everyone  ;D  Did anyone get pictures of me as Armstrong (FMA), Astaroth...the character with the large axes or Potemkin...the one with the giant red gloves and collar covering my face?  Thanks a lot of making my first Kumoricon a great one!
I wish I did get pics of you as astaroth, but the tekken character you were always with threw me off cuz i couldn't remember anyone in soul calibur with wings.

And were you the Armstrong in the lobby on the last day next to the people in line for closing ceremonies? cuz I got a pic of him... and i think that was the only Armstrong... anyways if that was you, you're in my myspace pics (myspace.com/freudfraud1)
09 cosplay:
Tomodachi/Friend - 20th Century Boys

Offline murder_of_raven

• Chibi
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2007, 02:24:58 pm »
Hi there, I was the Watanuki in the (to my knowledge only) xxxHolic group, anybody have any pictures of me or my group? (Haha I didn't know but one of my other group members posted precon here- http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=4265.msg102646#msg102646, and aparantly I was slotted for Himawari origionally! Nobody ever told me :D)

Oh and anybody have pictures of the young-Honey from Ouran or the full Daikon Brothers cast? Either would be appretiated.

Offline D-Chan

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2007, 02:32:22 pm »
I have footage of you vs the pirates... i can post it on youtube if you want, but the sound is really horrible

please!?  that would be awesome!!!  i can handle the low-res.
1st con-Kumori-Con 2007
Naruto in chess for 2007 and 2008

2010 - Yumi, Naruto, and Kid Goku
2011 - Hopefully Mr. 6 will make and appearance, and Lupin III.

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2007, 02:42:45 pm »
I know I got you as Armstrong, i think the link to my gallery is posted in the "Official photo thread" under my screenname.

Offline LittleCodfish

• Cabbit
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2007, 03:12:58 pm »
I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of me as either Hinata, from Naruto, Witch Yuki from Haruhi Suzumiya, or Execution Grounds Rukia.

Here's a picture of my Hinata, since I know there were quite a few there;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/furai_mori/1248150.jpg

You can pm them to me, or post them here, whichever is more convenient.

Thank you!

Offline Nekochi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2007, 04:09:54 pm »
Does anyone know if this site has a spoiler function or something that I can put the majority of the second post under? Because that list takes almost 5 pages on Microsoft Word at 10pt font. ^-^;;;
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 09:36:04 pm by Nekochi »

2008 cosplays:
Princess Mars from Sailor Moon
Lumina from Harvest Moon AWL/DS ?
Ouran High School Host Club Junior High Uniform

Offline AznGalahad

• Cabbit
    • http://myspace.com/chineseboiii
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2007, 05:00:44 pm »
oops wrong area lol
Myspace is the new crack.

Offline bluecutter

• Oni
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2007, 05:07:42 pm »
Did anyone get any from Link?  I'm the one who had the Navi on Sunday.  Sadly that was my only day there.  But it was so much fun!
my email is also bluecutter@hotmail.com
Thanks a bunches!  :D

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2007, 05:21:57 pm »
Um..Photu of FFXI Mithra?
>.<;;
Please and thank kyuu
I like goats.

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
    • Bundyangel15's Deviantart
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2007, 05:38:29 pm »
I was wondering if anyone got a picture of me cosplaying as namine? I was at the KH photoshoot and i ran around with a XIII group for awhile. I would also love if anyone got a pic of axel playing my flute or the yaoi demyx's
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%