Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 2157 times)

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
Thank You!
« on: September 04, 2007, 03:57:56 pm »
Ok guys! This was my first year ever at Kumoricon. Actually, my first convention. You might have seen me wandering around dressed as Nuriko with my vampire knight friend. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I had such a wonderful time! I was terrified when I was getting out of the car and walking in on the first day, but I really had a great time, and I'm so sad it's over. T.T Thank you so much everyone! You guys are so wonderful! My friend and I loved how calm and peaceful the convention was. It was as if for three days, there was a perfect world where everyone got along. It was wonderful, as I've said before. lol. And we're already planning for our next year adventure. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Offline Saigin

• Cabbit
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 04:07:36 pm »
Well, that's a con for you. A loving environment where everyone has similar hobbies so we all get along.
j00 h@v3 b33n pwn3d

Offline Nayanezgani

• Cabbit
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 04:35:02 pm »
Hey lo,

Though this was my 3rd con that I have ever been to this was  the first time that I have ever gone and actively participated, dressing up in costme, and even going to some of the events like the ball room danceing lessons, and the ball itself. I just want to say thank you as well to all those really nice people there that I met and I look forward to seeing you all next year. Guess I should get a picture up for me since i'll be checking this site and posting on it, as well as a signature. Thank you all again everyone it really was wonderful.
They say life is an adventure. To each their own. I say what are you waiting for time and the tides wait for no man.
Live it up, you only get one shot at this adventure can you afford to sit here and wait.