Author Topic: YOJIMBO LUNCH?  (Read 27804 times)

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
Re: YOJIMBO LUNCH?
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2007, 12:56:39 pm »
I think that we will decide there by majority vote. Considering how many people we will have going to this Democracy should be the clear option in this case. I just hope we have an odd number of people so there cannot be a tie. XD
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 
I'm still waiting for the next one.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2007, 01:10:30 pm »
if there is a tie, then someone may have to play dicator...or something.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2007, 01:56:23 pm »
I vote we stage a coup.  Hostile take over of a mall is a fun way to pass time on a Sunday afternoon.
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2007, 07:02:02 pm »
Yes it is, especially when you punch the rent-a-cop and run. Thats always a good way to spend time.
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 

Offline RoamingGnome

• Chibi
    • The Roaming Gnome
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2007, 08:28:23 pm »
Yes it is, especially when you punch the rent-a-cop and run. Thats always a good way to spend time.

Hey now you should have sympathy for rent a cops for are we not as Yojimbo Staff a Cop?

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2007, 10:25:36 pm »
yeah, but you dun rent the yojimbo.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2007, 12:30:38 pm »
Not really, yojimbo pay the con to work for the con, so we are voluntary. Plus we are on guard for the sake of the con and nothing more.

Besides I am just joking around. I know quite a few people who are or have been security somewhere.
Take our Ops director for instance. He used to be a bouncer and such, and he is awesome.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2007, 09:29:17 pm »
JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE.

it is tomorrow at noon :D

P.S.

Will we get in trouble if we can't find a red shirt? [is making room a MESS to find one] DX
What about a red skirt? maybe?
.....or not [hitshead]

Offline RoamingGnome

• Chibi
    • The Roaming Gnome
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2007, 10:01:19 pm »
If you can't find something red thats not a big deal.  Not to fret.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2007, 12:02:18 am »
I'm going to be wearing all black if that tells you anything about that. I say just wear what you feel like wearing with how the weather is. I'll be very easy to spot..will try to be there around 11:45 or so.

Just bought a fluxx deck and it needs to be broken in so I shall be bringing it.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2007, 10:00:03 am »
I'll probably be early, so silly me is going to be in the manga section at B&N if I get there wayyy too early. [laughs]

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2007, 05:32:58 pm »
'Twas good getting to see everyone again and hang out. Wish I could have stayed longer, but work = lose.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline RoamingGnome

• Chibi
    • The Roaming Gnome
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2007, 06:25:26 pm »
Yes it was really fun seeing everbody again and getting out of my apartment.  I'm such a homebody at times.  Hopefully we will get anime_gurl out enough to getter better prepared to be the Yojimbo PR agent.   ;D

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2007, 12:39:19 pm »
Yes it was great fun, as for getting anime_gurl to be PR.... We better start on that right away.

Anyway, We should definitely plan another one. I am thinking early Dec. Once I have more info on what all is happening then I will be posting and planning for the next time around. That way we aren't all lost on what to do. Or we could just randomly entertain ourselves again.

Offline rictheron

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/dark_star0
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2007, 09:48:10 pm »
  Hi guys.  Sorry I didn't make it, I see that I got at least 5 phone calls from you!  Damn!  I had forgotten a dive trip which was already scheduled for this weekend in Hoodsport.  Once I did it did not seem a problem as usually I would be getting back on Sunday just about the time of the get together.  However this weekend did not end up as usual, the car battery was dead when my group came up from a night dive on Saturday.  Took over an hour for AAA to get there and jump start us (I spent it standing on the side of hwy 101 in a yellow sweater with two dive lights and a bright yellow blinker trying to get the attention of passing cars).  Didn't get back to the rental house until after midnight.  I was the only one up the next morning before 10, which put us about 3 hours behind.  Sadly, I didn't have the means to contact you guys to let you know.  I hope you can forgive me, and that no one actually smacked Kenton around.  He is much too much of a cuddly teddy bear type of person for that.  Glad you all had fun.
Jess Shelton
2008 Operations Director
2007 Assist. Operations Manager/Yojimbo Manager
2006 Assist. Yojimbo Manager
2005 Yojimbo Manager
2003-2004 Security
Credentials: senior Physics Major at PSU,Edu minor, Store Manager, Instructor, Security

Offline RoamingGnome

• Chibi
    • The Roaming Gnome
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2007, 10:24:45 pm »
Ahhh its alright.  We didn't hurt Kenton any.  It was very fun to get together again.  Tom was also very nice to give us a tour of the hotel so we knew where everything was.  You will just have to be there for the next one.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2007, 11:15:54 pm »
[BLUSH]

I'm sorry DX If I did anything wrong. I shouldn't be allowed in public, because I walk into trees. :[[[[
[hitshead]

I don't think I'm even close to being the PR, doesn't that stand for PERFECT something? I'm not even close to that! XD [hitshead]
I hope everyone had fun though, even though I didn't bring a list :[   [hitshead] next time I will, and it will be grand, let me tell you.

It's alright if you didn't attend, we just ate at the mall then walked over to the hotel and wonderful Tom showed us the lovely places. The chair room was quite amazing, I kind of want to sleep in there just for fun for one night XD
ANYWAYS.

sorry to ramble [hitshead]

It was nice to meet, and see some familiar faces! College is so stressful for me, since I don't have many friends. Well, more like none.
wahhh. [hitshead]
I need to really stop rambling.

But, Thank you all who came!! It was very much fun. I just wish that I planned more XDDD
I hope everyone got home safe and sound.

Offline RoamingGnome

• Chibi
    • The Roaming Gnome
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2007, 07:03:46 am »
anime_gurl.... click..

Anyways there is nothing wrong with you going out in public.  Also the P stands for Personal as in Personal Relations (I hope I'm not wrong with that).  Hopefully we will all be able to get together sometime soon it was really fun.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2007, 10:49:15 am »
anime_gurl.... click..

Anyways there is nothing wrong with you going out in public.  Also the P stands for Personal as in Personal Relations (I hope I'm not wrong with that).  Hopefully we will all be able to get together sometime soon it was really fun.

[hitshead]
I'm going to be so embarrassed if you guys really do get a clicker

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2007, 01:38:19 pm »
whats the clicker for?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline RoamingGnome

• Chibi
    • The Roaming Gnome
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2007, 02:39:28 pm »
Kenton asked us to keep track of everytime Anime_Gurl said "sorry".  He is trying to break her of the habit of always saying it.  So he is getting every Yojimbo a clicker to count how many times she says it.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2007, 03:13:46 pm »
Kenton asked us to keep track of everytime Anime_Gurl said "sorry".  He is trying to break her of the habit of always saying it.  So he is getting every Yojimbo a clicker to count how many times she says it.

[hitshead] It's a really, REALLY bad habit :[ I've been doing it ever since I was little. I don't know if I can stop, because most of the time it just slips from my mouth [hitshead]
:[

ANYWAYS.
Enough about my boring life story.

Offline RoamingGnome

• Chibi
    • The Roaming Gnome
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2007, 04:59:03 pm »
Oh I bet your life isn't boring.  Anyways we only do it because we care.

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2007, 09:10:36 pm »
This much is true, I only started the idea cause I care, I just didnt think that it would actually turn into something this big. XD