Author Topic: HELP: Button makers?!  (Read 2364 times)

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
HELP: Button makers?!
« on: October 22, 2007, 08:10:55 pm »
Hello, all. My friends and I want to table for Kumoricon and make buttons, but we don't know where to get the button maker or find a place that can make them for us. Does anyone have any advice? Please?
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline Omi

• Oni
    • Deviantart
Re: HELP: Button makers?!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:26:11 pm »
There are "button making" kits like this available. If you search google using the term "   "button machine"   "  (quotes included-- makes searches more exact),  you can find all sorts of websites selling these machines.   Cost usually ranges from $50 -$ 500 or more depending on the button size and what the kit includes. 

I also knew a friend who went to her college center and was allowed to use their button making machine for something like $0.40 a button. It depends on if your school/college has something like available and if they'd allow you to use it. ^^

If you have locally owned print shops (or even office supply stores), you might want to call (or check their website if available) and ask if they provide button making services.

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
Re: HELP: Button makers?!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 11:50:30 pm »
eBay has some decently priced stuff sometimes, you just have to look for it :)
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett