Author Topic: IT'S BACK ON ENCHANTED FILM TRIP!  (Read 21718 times)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
IT'S BACK ON ENCHANTED FILM TRIP!
« on: November 13, 2007, 06:38:51 pm »
:D I'm definately going to see this, since my cousin worked on it. [enter bragging here] XD sorry.
tee-hee, I'm just very proud.
Would anyone be willing to see it on opening day? I live in Portland, I'm sorry.
OPENING DATE: November 21st

I AM AN IDIOT.
THIS IS STILL GOING ON
PLEASE IGNORE ME. I AM STUPID
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 10:22:43 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
Re: ENCHANTED
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 06:44:48 pm »
Competition with Hitman on the kumoricon forums has begun.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 06:59:12 pm by PhantmK »
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 
I'm still waiting for the next one.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 06:50:53 pm »
OH SNAP.
[going to this one]

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 06:53:30 pm »
I kinda figured, but unfortunately I always go with those who I plan with first. So Hitman is where me be on the 21st.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 06:59:27 pm by PhantmK »
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 06:56:49 pm »
Isn't Hitman on the 21st? I do want to see Enchanted, but Idk if I can make it all the way into Portland. ~.~ I have no such moolah to do that, other than for going to Vancouver. Natalie come to Sherwood. XD
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 06:58:52 pm »
OMG it is, so now I must go back and edit myself before anyone sees that way no one knows what you speak of. HAH!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 07:07:21 pm »
Okay. ~o~
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 07:17:32 pm »
Yes, I know, I am a ridiculous person, but at least I have my crazy under control sometimes.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 08:18:51 pm »
Isn't Hitman on the 21st? I do want to see Enchanted, but Idk if I can make it all the way into Portland. ~.~ I have no such moolah to do that, other than for going to Vancouver. Natalie come to Sherwood. XD

awee but I really want to see Enchanted :OO Well Sayda-chan if you'd like we can see it a different date [is going to see it MANY times in theaters] tee-hee
Ahhh I'll try but I'm not sure if I could go to Sherwood [has to get ride and things like that] Plus hitman and I don't mix. [hitshead]

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 08:31:08 pm »
You know that if you ever need a ride to an event I am going to you can all you have to do is ask. you arent exactly far from me.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 08:38:34 pm »
You know that if you ever need a ride to an event I am going to you can all you have to do is ask. you arent exactly far from me.

:[ thank you, but it's alright.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 08:56:46 pm »
awee but I really want to see Enchanted :OO Well Sayda-chan if you'd like we can see it a different date [is going to see it MANY times in theaters] tee-hee
Ahhh I'll try but I'm not sure if I could go to Sherwood [has to get ride and things like that] Plus hitman and I don't mix. [hitshead]

I haven't played Hitman yet, and Enchanted looks good, so I'd rather go to that over the other one. We could... meet halfway and go to a theater somewhere in Tigard? I think it's halfway, at least. x.x; There are busses that run all the way from Portland to Sherwood. One even takes you into Newberg from Portland. XD
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 08:59:44 pm »
what? now the battle be tied up. XD this is going to be intense.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 09:04:43 pm »

I haven't played Hitman yet, and Enchanted looks good, so I'd rather go to that over the other one. We could... meet halfway and go to a theater somewhere in Tigard? I think it's halfway, at least. x.x; There are busses that run all the way from Portland to Sherwood. One even takes you into Newberg from Portland. XD

Mmmm if I can catch a bus [if I figure out the schedule of the darn thing] haha XD
that would be lovely. Plus I could melt all over the screen over my future husband James ♥ wahhh so lovely. Though stupid me is probably going to hum the opening song, since I saw it when I went to my cousin's work. It's freaking amazing, so amazing I said freaking XD [hitshead]

sorry I'm rambling now :[

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Re: ENCHANTED the film
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 02:38:11 am »
I wouldn't mind tagging out along if you can set it for a time I can make(I am planning to attend the hitman meet up).
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 08:56:36 am »
Tell me when you figure the bus things out and if you can make it to Tigard or not. ~.~ Then we can decide on a time?
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 09:53:26 am »
Solution: 

We find theater that is playing both movies, and those who want to see both can have a double feature!

The theaters around here that will be showing Enchanted on the 21st are the Regal at Bridgeport near Tualatin and the Century Theater in Beaverton.

Hitman does not yet have theaters listed on Fandango.
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 10:09:07 am »
Solution: 

We find theater that is playing both movies, and those who want to see both can have a double feature!

The theaters around here that will be showing Enchanted on the 21st are the Regal at Bridgeport near Tualatin and the Century Theater in Beaverton.

Hitman does not yet have theaters listed on Fandango.

That's a good idea! :DDD

Though I don't get out of class until 6ish on Wednesdays, so that might pose as a problem :[[ and my room mate is coming too and she gets out of class a little later than I. I will know later tonight how this is all going down [hitshead]

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 10:17:02 am »
That's a good idea! :DDD

Though I don't get out of class until 6ish on Wednesdays, so that might pose as a problem :[[ and my room mate is coming too and she gets out of class a little later than I. I will know later tonight how this is all going down [hitshead]

Century in Beaverton has Showtimes for Enchanted at 7:55 and 10:30, Bridgeport 7:25 and 10:05.

If Kenton picks up you and your roommate, I'm sure he can get you to either of those theaters for the 7 something showing.  Either or both theaters will probably also be showing Hitman, and will most likely have a 10 something showing of it.  I'm sure we can arrange a time frame so that everyone could see both movies! 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 02:19:34 pm by valliegirl »
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 01:43:39 pm »
What a smart girl. e.e I would have never come up with something like that. I can't afford both movies, and I would rather see Enchanted anyway. I'm up for either showing.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2007, 11:50:34 pm »
I'll see what my room mate and I can do :DDD I hope we can make it [hitshead]

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 12:16:48 pm »
This is why we call vallie the goddess, She sees the best solutions and puts them in motion without thinking about it. ^_^ THANKS VALLIE!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 01:40:47 pm »
This is why we call vallie the goddess, She sees the best solutions and puts them in motion without thinking about it. ^_^ THANKS VALLIE!

:[ If it's ALRIGHT with Kenton my room mate and I are for that. DX
So who is all going to ENCHANTED? And what time are we deciding upon? [making a list] X3

WHAT THEATER ARE WE SEEING THIS AT?!!?

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 03:14:43 pm »
I'm trying for both movies....somehow

likely will be 7ish

as for theater, the Century movie theater over at the beaverton mall/cedar hills crossing.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 04:04:56 pm »
I don't know if I can afford this. e.e;
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2007, 05:55:39 pm »
@sayda
maybe you could try for the student rate somehow.  I've been able to pay the student rate with my PCC student ID card despite me not attending classes since April.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2007, 06:18:14 pm »
I do, usually. I might just sneek in, and get back into my previous habits of ripping companies off. ~.~;
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2007, 06:38:48 pm »
I do, usually. I might just sneek in, and get back into my previous habits of ripping companies off. ~.~;

XD tell me if you do sneak it ;D I've never done it and I've always wanted to go against the law somehow. DX The last film I went too, no one checked our tickets, and it was THE WORST FILM EVER. omg. It was bad. bad. bad. [dies] I would have rather ate sand than seen that film DX

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2007, 07:03:39 pm »

XD tell me if you do sneak it ;D I've never done it and I've always wanted to go against the law somehow. DX The last film I went too, no one checked our tickets, and it was THE WORST FILM EVER. omg. It was bad. bad. bad. [dies] I would have rather ate sand than seen that film DX

Haha, my friend Dillon and I just did it last week, for American Gangster. I've done a lot of things against the law; mostly I know what I'm doing, cause I've never been caught.

You should have gotten a free pass! Dragon Wars was horrible. I see a ton of movies, and that's the only movie I've EVER walked out of. So my friends and I all got free passes to see any other movie we wanted. e.e;
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 07:19:13 pm »

Haha, my friend Dillon and I just did it last week, for American Gangster. I've done a lot of things against the law; mostly I know what I'm doing, cause I've never been caught.

You should have gotten a free pass! Dragon Wars was horrible. I see a ton of movies, and that's the only movie I've EVER walked out of. So my friends and I all got free passes to see any other movie we wanted. e.e;

wahhh I SERIOUSLY should have done that [hitshead] watashi baka desu! [hitshead]
DX

That's pretty hardcore dear :D tee-hee I want to do it sometime. XD go against the law and be on COPS!  tee-hee just kidding

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2007, 08:35:42 pm »
hey, if need be marie I could just buy the ticket using my student ID and then you can just pay me back.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2007, 08:38:35 pm »
hey, if need be marie I could just buy the ticket using my student ID and then you can just pay me back.

But does your ID have a photo on it? [blinkblink]

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2007, 08:43:49 pm »
No PCC is to cheap for that XD

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 08:44:20 pm »
I have student ID too, but at the MOMENT I have... 10$. ~.~; I had to buy my mother a birthday gift, and since my dad's not in town to give me some money to buy it with, I had to use my own. I can afford the ticket, just not the gas, really.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2007, 08:49:00 pm »
I have student ID too, but at the MOMENT I have... 10$. ~.~; I had to buy my mother a birthday gift, and since my dad's not in town to give me some money to buy it with, I had to use my own. I can afford the ticket, just not the gas, really.

ooohh I see [hitshead gas is becoming such a pain lately. Prices are CRAPPPPPPPPP

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2007, 08:50:25 pm »
Yeah they are. I just put 6$ in my tank yesterday, and already I need more gas. So I put 4$ more in. 10$ in two days is ridiculous. e.e
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2007, 08:58:32 pm »
I know what you mean, I want to invent the car that runs on hopes and dreams.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2007, 09:07:40 pm »
I know what you mean, I want to invent the car that runs on hopes and dreams.

Oooh, good quote. .o.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2007, 09:11:31 pm »
XD I didnt know it was from anything. XD

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2007, 09:13:45 pm »
Haha, it isn't. I just thought it was good.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2007, 09:19:47 pm »
Oh, well thanks. You know we really all should get together sometime, just for the sake of hanging out so as to not spend so much mula.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2007, 09:23:59 pm »
That would be fun :DDD
at least....I think so [hitshead] I'm sorry if you weren't talking to me! DX

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2007, 09:35:07 pm »
Haha like... video games? Supersmash?
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2007, 09:36:55 pm »
Haha like... video games? Supersmash?

mmmmm videogames &hearts; tee-hee :DDDD

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2007, 09:37:13 pm »
If thats what you wanted to do, All I know is there are things we can do that don't require money but are still fun as long as we are all there.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2007, 09:47:54 pm »
Very much so :D that's the nice thing about lots of brains tee-hee we can have so many ideas at once!!

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2007, 09:53:38 pm »
Indeed tis true, when great minds combined good times follow.

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2007, 09:57:25 pm »
Let's play video games! I have Mario Party 4, too. That one's very fun. I get pissed off at it a lot, though. ~.~;
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2007, 09:58:50 pm »
OMG. Something with a WII! tee-hee
:DDDD

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2007, 09:59:29 pm »
Who owns a Wii? I have never played before.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay