Author Topic: More from the Safety-Silliness Nazis ....  (Read 4940 times)

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
More from the Safety-Silliness Nazis ....
« on: November 19, 2007, 07:44:40 pm »
'Sesame Street' is now MATURE CONTENT?!?!?!?!

Sigh. I tell y'all, these uber-PC, safe-for-kids movements keep getting sillier:

"The earliest episodes of Sesame Street are being made available on DVD,
but the NYT notes Volumes 1 and 2 carry a rather strange warning: 'These early 'Sesame Street' episodes are intended for grown-ups, and may not suit the needs of today's preschool child.'

So why are they unsuitable for toddlers in 2007?

Well, in the parody 'Monsterpiece Theater,' Alistair Cookie - played by Cookie Monster - used to appear with a pipe,
which he later gobbled. 'That modeled the wrong behavior,' explained a Sesame Street executive producer, adding that 'we might not be able to create a character like Oscar [the Grouch] now.'"

Link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/magazine/18wwln-medium-t.html?ref=magazine

Oh wait. Maybe I get it - they'll define 'maturity' as age six?

- G

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
Re: More from the Safety-Silliness Nazis ....
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 07:52:42 pm »
 :-\

I watched "early" Sesame Street - pipe smoking Cookie Monster and all - and I think I turned out okay....

The more you sanitize, the more super-bacteria develop. There's a lesson to be learned in that.

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 08:04:13 pm »
*Reads the article*
*Buries head in hands*

Dear... gawd...

No sentence I can think of can clearly express the amount of sarcasm I wish to say.

It seems like everything on TV is being so watered down that it's like they're trying to say,
"Everything is perfectly fine.  Happy happy smiles everyone."  And then you get to the real world.
Sorry, but I'd rather have a few bruises (so to speak) and experience than be deluded.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 10:20:06 pm »
Kids haven't changed. Parents have.

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 10:56:59 pm »
Stupid society has come to this.
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 
I'm still waiting for the next one.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 11:07:10 pm »
So, you're saying not to get my hopes up about seeing Cracky Monster anytime soon? :\

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 01:29:26 pm »
Cracky monster is on the 3am greyhound out of Salem. I've seen him.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 06:03:20 pm »
Even if there was a smoking monster in Sesame Street, I don't think I cared when I was that young...

Offline PhantmK

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 06:11:44 pm »
Thats what makes this so ridiculous.
Sometimes you just gotta pull out the stops give it your all and know that you will come out the other end alive, well, and ready for the next challenge. 
I'm still waiting for the next one.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 07:23:28 pm »
Even if there was a smoking monster in Sesame Street, I don't think I cared when I was that young...
Exactly.  I've seen it on TV all the time, Looney Tunes did a ton of times, and yet I still don't smoke.  I think I had some idea what it was when I was little but I never tried to go buy one.
"Mommy, I want to buy a pipe.  By the way, what's a pipe and are they eattable?"

(Gawd, I'm really starting to miss the cartoons from the 80s.  I wonder how many would even pass the regulations these days.)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 07:44:24 pm »
The more you sanitize, the more super-bacteria develop. There's a lesson to be learned in that.

No sentence I can think of can clearly express the amount of sarcasm I wish to say.

yes and yes

the stupidity of this is just beyond the capabilties of my brain right now i think its causeing an anyeurism in the WTF part of my brain.... ouch!
.....wait! under their logic, I can sue them for that can't I ?!? woohooo cookies for everyone!!!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 08:29:47 am »
Kids haven't changed. Parents have.
I agree..

Like in some instances American TV has lightened up, for example when Sailor Moon first came out in the US it was dubbed to pieces, they even deleted episodes because "the girls spend too much time in bathing suits" and now with Death Note and Naruto and all them, they leave most of the "violence" in and even *gasp* swear occasionally or use japanese names!!! 

But in kid shows... those have turned into utter crap.  Like wow and sometimes they try to "reach out" to kids and rap or something... Kid's TV is just scary.

Offline Lit_of_Fey

• Chibi
    • http://yuri-lawliet.deviantart.com/
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 09:12:15 pm »
well wtfmate like....are they going to edit the commercials in between kids programming? like

ooooh femenine hygeine products don't want children knowing about that

or GAH ointments!!!!!

don't let the babies see the ointments O_O

Are they going to cover their eyes from those evil businessmen smoking on their lunch breaks? XD
Someday...I'll get around to you.

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 09:17:05 pm »
Alas, the world is going down into a horrible spiral. To be honest, I can see why so many people aren't prepared for the future with them watering down every damn thing anymore.>_> Thankfully at my school, since it's advanced, we learn all the stuff they keep from normal students. -.- But of course, that whole thing probably started by a single parent nagging about the old episodes. I mean, come on. No one is gonna be perfect, and if you want to make sure your kid keeps from watching and seeing things like that, what's the point of even owning a TV or letting the child out of the house? That's the reason why kids get so screwed up when they get older. Because they don't know what those things are, thus wanting to try it even more. I should know from a friend. She's freakin' more mental then I am, and I was exposed to a lot of stuff as a kid, and she was kept from everything. >>
Anywho, done ranting about it.>< Stupid people who just have to complain about the smallest things.
-Roshie
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 03:41:27 am by kylite »
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)-hopefully!

Offline risotto

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 04:11:05 pm »
<_> This sort of crap is why a nice old man can't sit in playgrounds because he's a rapist and the Cookie Crisp mascot getting a liposuction as his weight promotes childhood obesity to impressionable children. Gasp, a pipe!? We don't want our children to view tasteless graphic material such as Cookie Monster downing a crystal meth pipe with potential side effects! Here, let's show them ninjas in orange jumpsuits using rapid hand movements instead! OOooOOoOOOOooo~ With all due respect to the Naruto fans. o-o

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 07:26:09 pm »
<_> This sort of crap is why a nice old man can't sit in playgrounds because he's a rapist ...

BINGO.

This is a depressing story about that tangent; the post came up last summer...

http://www.bloggernews.net/18108

Read & weep . . .

Now this gets me - Several countries with low birth rates (Japan, Italy) are attempting to boost their tax-generarting workforce so their social-services Ponzi Schemes can remain afloat. Most of them do so by subsidizing MOTHERHOOD. Lots of anime have strong pro-natal propaganda cuts in them - aimed at 12-19yr old women.)

But I wonder if it hasn't occurred to the people who think up these policies, that making FATHERHOOD fun and financially less risky is the other side of the equation? (Personally I don't advocate either position - if government taxes everybody in order to hand out benefits to young moms, then this lays a terrible tax inequity upon people who are naturally infertile. I'm in the 'you breed 'em, you feed 'em' camp...)

- G
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 07:32:29 pm by Prinz Eugen »

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 10:10:57 pm »
While I'm in the camp that those who have undesired genes should be offered free supplements to patch the material delivered in their reproductive payloads.  Further, given how badly raising a child can screw them up, parents should have some sort of license.  Driving a car puts those in the area at risk.  Initializing a new self contained control authority puts any in it's path in potential risk.
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 11:21:19 pm »
LOL! Wow- that's just...stupid. Like everyone else has been saying, I watched Sesame Street when I was a kid and I don't have an urge to scarf down smoking pipes @_@ (wait- I think I'm getting one now!)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 12:39:03 am »
But I wonder if it hasn't occurred to the people who think up these policies, that making FATHERHOOD fun and financially less risky is the other side of the equation?

According to Yahoo, Germany's done just that.

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 03:42:53 pm »
FTA: It boils down to giving men some government sponsored paid vacation from job-work to fulfill their biological duties as fathers.

While that is nice from an equal rights perspective, it still doesn't address several key issues.

1) Men are still held accountable in the courts for providing income, even if they do not want to be fathers, or even if they were effectively raped by the woman stopping birth control without their knowledge.
2) The Courts, and our culture, have a strong bias towards mothers, when their true focus should be on those with the least say in the matter, the children.
3) It isn't clear if this benefit extends to those who adopt (Effectively the closest thing to a parent license in our system).
4) It attempts to solve the local issue of declining population, which is actually a good thing.  Over 6 billion people and rising is not the magnitude or direction we should be striving to reach.  Our planet's natural resources are already over-taxed and I rather think I'd like to have a slightly higher quality of life.  Adding more lives to divide the resources and representation in government among cheapens the value of life. 

Instead we need a global solution to ensure that population declines to sustainable levels.  Very likely somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 to 2 billion across the planet.  The best compromise solution is to allow each person one child, the best workable solution is to allow one child for every two people.   A license system for producing and another for raising children would also help, and in the later solution could award bonus children for those who are exceptionally worthy.  Either by recognition of talents that are desirable, vast sums of wealth (Example, if you can plop down 2 million for the first extra child, 4 for the second extra, 8 for the third extra, etc...), or literally winning some kind of lottery for X children slots.  Such a system has been proposed in many science fiction novels, though Larry Niven is more responsible then any for giving me the idea of such a system.
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
(TL, I know...)
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 09:39:39 pm »
Quote from: MichaelEvans
1) Men are still held accountable in the courts for providing income, even if they do not want to be fathers, or even if they were effectively raped by the woman stopping birth control without their knowledge.
Why else would THESE be for sale: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/26/business/26gene.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

2) The Courts, and our culture, have a strong bias towards mothers, when their true focus should be on those with the least say in the matter, the children.
Again to the peril of men, this too can go awry: http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1152534921526 - Even just dating a single mom can get you nailed for child support if she coaches the little one to point at YOU and say "Dad-dy" in front of a judge. Totally unfair to the man, but 'the best interest of the child' is that the kid has SOME male to call Daddy, and TAG you're IT, so the judge hooks your wallet up to the mom's purse till the kid is 18. Or 21. Or even 23 in some cases. See again: "[T]he mother's motivation and honesty are irrelevant; the only issue for the court is how the interests of the child are best served."

A license system for producing and another for raising children would also help, and in the later solution could award bonus children for those who are exceptionally worthy.
Yuck - that's called 'utilitarianism' - your life's worth is measured by the degree that you are 'useful' to others, or to 'the community,' or to The State if you're a fan of Marx/Lenin/Stalin/Mao - in any case it boils down to 'appeasing those who hold the power to take your stuff and starve you out should you decide not to serve them...'

Definitely not a free country. Many philosophies disagree - some teach that YOU ARE ALREADY WORTHY without having to be 'useful.' Many religions also teach away from utilitarianism - and so parenting licenses run smack into free practice of religion and even freedom of choice. The word 'choice' is another bombshell - often it refers to legal right or access to abortion and contraception (even for the poor,) but in this case 'pro-choice' means fighting equally for the choice to MAKE a family - such as access to good prenatal care (even for the poor, right? Fair's fair!) We don't want government to interfere with our precious right to CHOOSE, do we?

More immediately: WHO WOULD YOU DARE TRUST to make judgment to determine who is 'worthy?' We are all falliable to some degree, and no government or division of government has ever proven itself free of corruption over a long term. ('Who watches the watchmen?') So the licensing program will be subject to graft. A licensing system thus corrupted would eventually dole out the right to procreate among 'friends of the government.' Are you a dissident? Spotted on public surveillance camera while attending a rally? Discover a news story that embarrasses a high-profile politician, or the local police? No family for you.

(Or even "Look - we found pictures of you on the Internet and you wear funny clothing and watch TV shows in foreign languages ..." SUBJECT IS OTAKU. APPLICATION DENIED.)

Sound scary yet? Now add eugenics: government that can deny procreation to those who "don't look like what we want citizens to look like," or "speak with an accent," or whatever silly rationale they might come up with. No thank you, I would not hand that power over to any government...

A. A poor black family in the South is wishes to have a fifth child. This family, because of their skin color, already has difficulty assimilating within the community, and they are already at the bare minimum poverty level. License or No?

B. The mother of a family of more than 7 children is applying for No. 8. Her current husband has a history of alcohol abuse, some mental disorders, and child abuse. The mother herself is trying to care single-handedly for her large family. Two sons in the family already have a history of alcohol abuse. The mother lost custody of one other child due to special needs. None of the older children have steady, dependable jobs with which to support mom and dad. License or No?

Answers:
A: You would ban Martin Luther King, Jr.
B. You would ban Ludwig van Beethoven.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 10:10:36 pm by Prinz Eugen »

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 10:16:38 pm »

To think women get a bad wrap for whining, Its incomprehensible..

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
Re: (TL, I know...) (More of the same)
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 11:48:35 pm »
Why else would THESE be for sale: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/26/business/26gene.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Addresses genetic paternity, not the far more difficult 'did you intend to make a child' question.

Again to the peril of men, this too can go awry: http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1152534921526 - Even just dating a single mom can get you nailed for child support if she coaches the little one to point at YOU and say "Dad-dy" in front of a judge. Totally unfair to the man, but 'the best interest of the child' is that the kid has SOME male to call Daddy, and TAG you're IT, so the judge hooks your wallet up to the mom's purse till the kid is 18. Or 21. Or even 23 in some cases. See again: "[T]he mother's motivation and honesty are irrelevant; the only issue for the court is how the interests of the child are best served."

This is one of the really hard questions.  Does the child deserve someone to be their father?  Yes.    Should someone coming in and taking over that roll be given the burden of supporting the child?  My answer is yes, if they're living with/in a strong (more then friends) relationship with the mother, however the binding continuing support only happens for the biological parents.  (Same goes for when the genders are reversed.)

A license system for producing and another for raising children would also help, and in the later solution could award bonus children for those who are exceptionally worthy.
Yuck - that's called 'utilitarianism' - your life's worth is measured by the degree that you are 'useful' to others, or to 'the community,' or to The State if you're a fan of Marx/Lenin/Stalin/Mao - in any case it boils down to 'appeasing those who hold the power to take your stuff and starve you out should you decide not to serve them...'

Definitely not a free country. Many philosophies disagree - some teach that YOU ARE ALREADY WORTHY without having to be 'useful.' Many religions also teach away from utilitarianism - and so parenting licenses run smack into free practice of religion and even freedom of choice. The word 'choice' is another bombshell - often it refers to legal right or access to abortion and contraception (even for the poor,) but in this case 'pro-choice' means fighting equally for the choice to MAKE a family - such as access to good prenatal care (even for the poor, right? Fair's fair!) We don't want government to interfere with our precious right to CHOOSE, do we?

More immediately: WHO WOULD YOU DARE TRUST to make judgment to determine who is 'worthy?' We are all falliable to some degree, and no government or division of government has ever proven itself free of corruption over a long term. ('Who watches the watchmen?') So the licensing program will be subject to graft. A licensing system thus corrupted would eventually dole out the right to procreate among 'friends of the government.' Are you a dissident? Spotted on public surveillance camera while attending a rally? Discover a news story that embarrasses a high-profile politician, or the local police? No family for you.

Who is worthy for an additional child?  Discounting the simple barriers, outright buying the right or winning it in a special global lottery, we are left with the ones that would be awarded.  First, these should be a very small number, measured in the thousands per year (over the world).  Second, there would be no bias as to who is most deserving in a given area, it would be a global thing.  Third, the most natural candidates for this are those who are recognized (For example, nobel prize winners) as contributing significantly to technology, our understanding of how the universe works, and most importantly, in working to place 'some of our eggs' in to other baskets (that is viable colonies on other worlds.)

Further, speaking of colonies on other words, a major incentive for their creation and the risks involved in living there would be that they would not be under such a birthrate limitation.  Instead, the more successful the colony, the more they could afford to allow population to grow.  Likely for quite a long while as even with geometric growth it will take many generations before they get in to the issues we have on earth today.

(Or even "Look - we found pictures of you on the Internet and you wear funny clothing and watch TV shows in foreign languages ..." SUBJECT IS OTAKU. APPLICATION DENIED.)

Sound scary yet? Now add eugenics: government that can deny procreation to those who "don't look like what we want citizens to look like," or "speak with an accent," or whatever silly rationale they might come up with. No thank you, I would not hand that power over to any government...

A. A poor black family in the South is wishes to have a fifth child. This family, because of their skin color, already has difficulty assimilating within the community, and they are already at the bare minimum poverty level. License or No?

B. The mother of a family of more than 7 children is applying for No. 8. Her current husband has a history of alcohol abuse, some mental disorders, and child abuse. The mother herself is trying to care single-handedly for her large family. Two sons in the family already have a history of alcohol abuse. The mother lost custody of one other child due to special needs. None of the older children have steady, dependable jobs with which to support mom and dad. License or No?

Answers:
A: You would ban Martin Luther King, Jr.
B. You would ban Ludwig van Beethoven.

There are key differences between the examples you've cited and the reasons I support my system.  The biggest key difference is the size of the global population when those individuals were born.  Just thinking off the top of my head, A would have been born closest to 1900 and B closest to 1800 in the first table listed in this Wikipedia article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

Rounding the numbers, aprox 1 bil, and 1.6 bil.  While in 2000 we had about 6 bil.  In 100 years with the old rates of growth the world population increased six times.

Another factor in population size is longevity.  (World) wars, plagues, pandemics (super plagues), and primitive (if any) medicine were the things that caused the most deaths historically (at least in my recollection); All of which have been addressed by technology and knowledge in today's world.  We freak out over things like SARS that end up killing a few thousands in what we consider first world countries, when that is really more like the numbers that used to die during periodic Flu outbreaks in cities of a few hundred thousand.

Further, those families already had far more then the population stabilizing 2 children per 2 adults rate.  Each contributing to a 2.5 and 4 times size per generation population increase.

Major point two, parenting.  How many individuals do you know that have a license?  Most of the people we have on the road today, even the lower end of the skill scale who I'm amazed are allowed to drive, manage to do so without accidents and help from the other drivers.  Yet what about those who actually fail the test?  Can you imagine what kind of world we'd have if anyone were aloud to drive?  That's the situation we have now with the actual rearing of children.  If you want to be a parent, you should at least be able to take a test and fake it well enough to pass.

Are there issues of potential corruption?  Certainly.  I won't deny that government programs need to have a fully open book policy.  Every individual case should be examinable through an anonymous filter. (It would be a little murky, addresses, landmarks, anything else that could possibly aid in resolving the exact specifics of the case must not be released publicly.  Ideally a 'public details' section would cover such things separately from a fine details section for the courts.)  A huge, public read only, database should track every last cent of spending.  The same should be extended through every government program.  Though some classified areas should be released only as they are de-classified, instead appearing as blobs of 'Top Secret' with a per program cost and target release date for each.

The same level of accountability would be extended to every additional child (public, mandatory), and every child removed (public, mandatory, likely cross-linked to the case that warranted the removal of that right).

Of course, having a single database of these things is a case ripe for abuse.  The public parts of said databases should be freely mirrored and monitored by any organization that wants to keep watch.  In fact, setting up or funding a watch group (who would also have to be similarly accountable and provide other watch groups and the gov group with their own data) should be tax deductible.

Minor discrepancies would be fodder for news coverage.  Major ones, fodder for revolution.
---
Staff 2007-2010

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 11:57:03 pm »
Politics is one of those subjects that invariably leads to bad blood between otherwise jolly anime fans, and this topic has gone off-topic and has gotten uncomfortably political. As such, I'm stepping in here and asking this discussion to dissipate. Thanks.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 12:21:25 am »
I am sorry.  I hadn't realized until you said something that this was neither fun (for the many) nor business related.  I can also say it's been long enough for me, that I can't remember how we possibly got here without looking at the prior posts.  Which read like a rapid rolling spin down a hill in to a quagmire given hindsight.
---
Staff 2007-2010

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 12:37:30 am »
This topic has indeed gone fair afield, but everyone seems courteous in their points of view.
We can go to PMs or e-mails. Thanks for intelligent writing and a great discussion.

- G

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2007, 04:39:26 am »
This topic has indeed gone fair afield, but everyone seems courteous in their points of view.
We can go to PMs or e-mails. Thanks for intelligent writing and a great discussion.

- G
Thank you for the offer, but if I have not yet convinced you then I either can't, or it would be too time consuming to do so.  My gut instinct is that there are very specific things you won't budge on, some of which are well founded fears or deep personal beliefs.

One of the failings I suspect we both have, for I've run in to situations like these before.  I suspect we each feel we both need to make our point, and at the same time explain what we thought was clear, but in reality was based on certain assumptions that seemed a logical part of our train of thought at the time.  In face there were probably reasons we went in that direction, but they seemed so obvious we didn't mention them for fear of being too verbose.

I think we each have presented strong arguments, and I believe I can understand in general what your point of view is, and even a bit of why you have it.  I respect your choice in having that point of view, and understand from your last post that you quite likely feel the same way about me.

Or at least, I hope it's more clear after my second gigantic post.  Should that prove incorrect, anyone is welcome to PM me with specific questions about various points I raised.  Though as time goes on I may find my view has shifted, and I also will warn in advance that this will be more of a recreational intellectual exercise, and work will usually come first.
---
Staff 2007-2010

Offline anime_rocker

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2007, 10:04:21 pm »
<_> This sort of crap is why a nice old man can't sit in playgrounds because he's a rapist and the Cookie Crisp mascot getting a liposuction as his weight promotes childhood obesity to impressionable children. Gasp, a pipe!? We don't want our children to view tasteless graphic material such as Cookie Monster downing a crystal meth pipe with potential side effects! Here, let's show them ninjas in orange jumpsuits using rapid hand movements instead! OOooOOoOOOOooo~ With all due respect to the Naruto fans. o-o
i happen to be a narutard but we make fun of those we love. and as for this refreakin' retarded article this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard! pretty soon they're gonna' edit peter griffin out of the subway commercials too! for the love of Jashin-sama!(sorry hidan fans. i had to do it.)
i wanna be a mongoose. can i be a mongoose dog?