Author Topic: Yaoi/yuri party  (Read 305389 times)

Offline Cosplay_Princess

• Cabbit
Re: Yaoi/yuri party
« Reply #950 on: July 23, 2008, 10:37:34 pm »
ill help if u want, even im not really lez/bi ill pose 4 yaoi of yuri pics i dont care, even tho the 2 ppl im wit proly wont pose 4 yaoi yuri pics cause there not crazy like me,lol XDXD.......but ya
ill be in a naruto(naruto) outfit a temari(naruto) outfit and a L(death note)
sooo what day/time/where is it?!?!

But i also do suport gay/bi/lez cause love is love anyway u put it, but it sux ppl cant understand that!! >_<
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 10:39:02 pm by Cosplay_Princess »
Hey Guys! Its That Cute Little Naru from kumoricon08! named Devy and i went 2 kumoricon07 & sakuracon08!
AND im going 2=
Sakuracon09   &
Kumoricon09    =^_^=   ^_^ <3  cant wait 2 see u there!! ^_^

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #951 on: July 23, 2008, 10:40:01 pm »
Yeah, loveless isn't bad at all. It's cute!  So I wouldn't see why they'd mind. If my parents did look at it, they'd just assume Soubi was a girl. ._.
And I don't care if someone's bi or flat out gay or anything, but because I am a Christian I'm not gonna vote for gay marriages. : / People can tell me it's stupid but whatever. I could care less about whether Gay people can marry or not. If they do, it's good for them, if they don't that's too bad.
  Yeah.. XD Mom thought Ritsuka was a girl instead of Soubi.. Mostly because he has his shirt half open so often. XB
As for the marriage, I understand. A lot of people are for/against it. I just agree with you, if they can, good, if not, oh well? XP It sucks to say, but it's true. The only thing that irritates me is the fact that they aren't given some of the same options as normal couples because they are gay.(I think one has to do with if someone dies or something like that? Mom explained some to me, but I can't remember them at the moment.)
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)-hopefully!

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #952 on: July 23, 2008, 10:42:21 pm »
Yeah, loveless isn't bad at all. It's cute!  So I wouldn't see why they'd mind. If my parents did look at it, they'd just assume Soubi was a girl. ._.
And I don't care if someone's bi or flat out gay or anything, but because I am a Christian I'm not gonna vote for gay marriages. : / People can tell me it's stupid but whatever. I could care less about whether Gay people can marry or not. If they do, it's good for them, if they don't that's too bad.
  Yeah.. XD Mom thought Ritsuka was a girl instead of Soubi.. Mostly because he has his shirt half open so often. XB
As for the marriage, I understand. A lot of people are for/against it. I just agree with you, if they can, good, if not, oh well? XP It sucks to say, but it's true. The only thing that irritates me is the fact that they aren't given some of the same options as normal couples because they are gay.(I think one has to do with if someone dies or something like that? Mom explained some to me, but I can't remember them at the moment.)
I see. : O It is al very complex. >.<

@Princess: I probably won't pose much unless its with my sister, we've done pretend makeouts and stuff for things so were pretty comfortable with each other. We did share the same egg once upon a time after all. Were gonna be Kairi though, both of us. So who knows? XP

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #953 on: July 23, 2008, 10:46:42 pm »
I see. : O It is al very complex. >.<

@Princess: I probably won't pose much unless its with my sister, we've done pretend makeouts and stuff for things so were pretty comfortable with each other. We did share the same egg once upon a time after all. Were gonna be Kairi though, both of us. So who knows? XP
It is. x.x I don't see why that even if they don't get married, they just don't give them the same rights. It's kinda mean. XD

Oh god, posing. X_x I've never done fanservice pictures at all.. (Only my second con, after all XD) let alone posing with another person. -cowers- Talking about that, I need to go work on my Koyori poses.(I hate the fact she actually has a bunch of poses in the anime. XD  So many to remember)
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11

Offline Cosplay_Princess

• Cabbit
« Reply #954 on: July 23, 2008, 10:51:27 pm »
o ya i forgot on the secound day my groups gonna go Death Note and im L and me and the Light r gonna be handcufed together all day! lol also we'll be wit a near 2 proly.......
i might be able to get Light to do sum yaoi pics....maybe lol
Hey Guys! Its That Cute Little Naru from kumoricon08! named Devy and i went 2 kumoricon07 & sakuracon08!
AND im going 2=
Sakuracon09   &

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #955 on: July 23, 2008, 11:08:05 pm »
Just so you know you can not be handcuffed to another person. It's against the policy. You can use it to take pictures but you can't walk around chained to someone else, its dangerous *ran into this problem last year*

Offline Cosplay_Princess

• Cabbit
« Reply #956 on: July 23, 2008, 11:14:36 pm »
o man ok well pics will be fine i guess..
thanks 4 leting me know tho^_^
AND im going 2=
Sakuracon09   &

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #957 on: July 23, 2008, 11:16:20 pm »
no problem. I was Ritsuka last year. I didn't have a Soubi so I made do with Cloud but I got about five feet with a chain around his neck and I was told to take it off x.x

Offline Cosplay_Princess

• Cabbit
« Reply #958 on: July 23, 2008, 11:28:47 pm »
o that sux u got in trouble dudeX_X, hmmm well do u think its still the same rule at sakuracon?  cause i was there last year and i saw ppl handcufed but idk if they got introuble...
AND im going 2=
Sakuracon09   &

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #959 on: July 24, 2008, 07:59:22 am »
awww, if L and LIght can't be chained together thaths not fun...
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #960 on: July 24, 2008, 08:56:37 am »
I imagine it is the same because it is a safety issue, but I don't really know. I never ran into anyone chained there.

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #961 on: July 24, 2008, 03:17:01 pm »
Yeah, for the most part it's the chances of just hurting yourself or others around you, I think. Kinda like how they don't allow mock battles inside or let you run around without shoes on. :3
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11

Offline Cosplay_Princess

• Cabbit
« Reply #962 on: July 24, 2008, 04:52:35 pm »
o ok..thats kinda stupid tho dont cha think..... owell i guess.
lol i have ran around without my shoes at diffrent times at kumoricon07 and sakuracon08 and nobody saw lol it was funny
AND im going 2=
Sakuracon09   &

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #963 on: July 24, 2008, 05:55:28 pm »
Actually they are all pretty good rules when you think about it. XP
Chains/handcuffs: With these, you can accidentally clothesline people, or if one person falls, the other will as well, and could lead to some pretty bad falls down stairs. >3< I've heard of people doing that.

Shoes: With portland, it's smart to wear shoes. XD You know, broken glass, gum, and whatever gross things that probably shoulden't be mentioned on the ground. No one wants to step in any of that.

Mock fights: This can just lead to tripping and falling if the floors are marble and such, leading to a few cosplayers getting concussions or hurting a wrist or ankle. (Con stories can be scary. Oo )Plus there's the chance you could accidentally hit and hurt someone who was just walking by. I think poses are just fine, though. :3
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11

Offline Cosplay_Princess

• Cabbit
« Reply #964 on: July 24, 2008, 06:02:11 pm »
well ya i gues they r good 2 have those rule so ppl dont get hurt (like witmock fights and chains/handcufs...) and wit shoes, but i even tho i dont think everyone does but when i was walking barefoot it was only 4 alittle while but ya i get ur point bout dat stuff & i wont argue wit the rules.. but ya poses wont get people hurt tho :]
AND im going 2=
Sakuracon09   &

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #965 on: July 24, 2008, 08:04:09 pm »
Poses should be fine, as long as if you wear hand cuffs or anything they go off and in your bag as soon as your done.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #966 on: July 25, 2008, 12:17:51 pm »
yup that is what I was told.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #967 on: July 25, 2008, 07:06:44 pm »
Yeah. Photo shoots are exceptions for dangerous things. Yay. XD

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #968 on: July 25, 2008, 08:59:13 pm »
lol how so?

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #969 on: July 25, 2008, 10:11:38 pm »
Like handcuffs are okay in the photo shoot, cause no one will really be moving a bunch except for posing.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #970 on: July 26, 2008, 01:26:23 am »
oh good point, swords and yaoi paddles too.

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #971 on: July 26, 2008, 02:34:46 am »
I would take the bus, if it weren't for the fact I can't take them alone... modoesn't like it XDD.
And sankyuu for the ze lovely red letters announcement, Monica-chan. XDD *hugs*

*edit* what the... this was suposed to be posted in another thread... my post thread-jumped! 0.0
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 04:23:27 pm by Mitsukai Mizu Amaya »
KumoriCon 2012

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #972 on: July 26, 2008, 08:17:54 am »
At Sakuracon the paddles flat out weren't allowed o.o

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #973 on: July 26, 2008, 08:04:48 pm »
I can't imagine that. : O 

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #974 on: July 26, 2008, 09:37:33 pm »
I saw people at the picnic today, i was the one in the stupid blue shirt with brown shorts....yea...not so special....
lol off task again sorry. XD

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #975 on: July 26, 2008, 10:00:06 pm »
Its ok. I saw you at the picnic ^_^

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #976 on: July 26, 2008, 11:10:51 pm »
lol yes, it was uber fun!

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #977 on: July 27, 2008, 08:55:22 pm »
I was so busy this weekend but that was so fun. : D

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #978 on: July 27, 2008, 09:17:33 pm »
same. I am glad that I don't have to work tomorrow I just have class. I can handle sitting and listening about depression and bi-polar disorder for two hours. I don't think i could handle standing for eight.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #979 on: July 27, 2008, 10:51:36 pm »
XD thats honestly an easy class if you don't really care about depressing behavior. XD
is that a whole class?

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #980 on: July 28, 2008, 10:07:11 am »
What's the subject?  ???  it sounds really interesting if you ask me.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #981 on: July 28, 2008, 11:24:22 pm »
yea I know, that would be such a weird class if it was just learning about the stages of depression...XD

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #982 on: July 29, 2008, 11:39:44 am »
XP Well back on subject. How many people do you think will go? I'm thinking more than we said. ^_^; uh-oh.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #983 on: July 29, 2008, 12:25:18 pm »
lol I thought maybe somewhere around 30 or 40, maybe 50, who knows.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #984 on: July 29, 2008, 12:33:03 pm »
We may have to have people taken outside if there are too many people for the room. ~.~

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #985 on: July 29, 2008, 12:40:29 pm »
We could do switches. ^^ Like, one group gets the room first, and one outside, then we switch. We could do different activities during each switch. =o

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #986 on: July 29, 2008, 01:16:02 pm »
Oh yeah! Hide And Seek outside! Whaddya say to that people? XP

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #987 on: July 29, 2008, 01:20:23 pm »
I say that would be pretty fun, but it would be dark and not everyone knows if people are missing, and people come and go between the events, if someone wanted to join, they wouldn't know we're outside.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #988 on: July 29, 2008, 01:27:07 pm »
Well we'll have a head person to count or something, maybe Megan can keep track of who is in or out and stuff. People can just leave anyway. We aren't responsible for anyone getting lost. >.> And we'll have boundries.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #989 on: July 29, 2008, 01:44:56 pm »
yea, I guess that helps.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 01:45:10 pm by Naruchan tebayo »

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #990 on: July 29, 2008, 01:46:49 pm »
Yeah, but still we just need 4 or more people at a time it doesn't matter if people get up and leave or anything. Not our problem if they leave. XP

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #991 on: July 29, 2008, 02:19:51 pm »
The Buddy system could work. =o But again, this all depends on if we have that many people. The starter of this thread and a few other people should do a headcount and be in charge of games and stuff that'll be held, so we can be organized but not controlled. ^^
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 02:20:10 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #992 on: July 29, 2008, 03:03:37 pm »
I agree and that is what we are working on at the moment. I am helping organize this party ^_^

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #993 on: July 29, 2008, 04:37:35 pm »
That is me, but you see we can't begin to guess (well I mean we could but you know what I mean) on how many people will go that aren't on the forums. We have games and stuff planned already, however I was thinking about how many people went to the picnic and I didn't think that many people could go. I said 10-20 people on the sheet cause that's what someone else said. Who knows. But back-up plans are always good. ^_^;

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #994 on: July 30, 2008, 12:20:08 am »
Also, some people won't stay for the whole time, like me and my friends. We're just gonna stop by cuz we'll be going to the rave, too. : P So if the room gets too crowded, you can tell people to check back later or sit and wait for some people to leave. So a lot of people may show up, but probably not all at the same time. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #995 on: July 30, 2008, 11:00:38 am »
That's good. But it'd still be a good way to have our hide and seek like we wanted to, and fit more people in. :]

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #996 on: July 30, 2008, 08:39:59 pm »
I love hide and seek. I think if the con is more than one floor we should limit to the floor we are on......or are you not even thinking about leaving the room. Also if we are playing hide and seek maybe we should have some way of telling those that are in this event apart from those that aren't, like a wrist band or something.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #997 on: July 30, 2008, 09:11:41 pm »
I was thinking outside in the park. That way we wouldn't get in trouble for anything.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #998 on: July 30, 2008, 09:40:40 pm »
the park is a good idea
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 09:40:56 pm by nikkiolie »

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #999 on: July 30, 2008, 11:06:41 pm »
I agree with the park thing. Once the room gets crowded enough, the people that know they're gonna stay and wanna play can go outside and do hide and seek. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman