Author Topic: Hotel question  (Read 2646 times)

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
Hotel question
« on: April 09, 2008, 03:56:46 am »
Well, I was just trying to reserve a hotel room but after I put in the con code only single bed rooms came up. I did select two beds with four people and when I leave the con code off there are rooms with two beds available. Dose this mean there are no more two bed rooms available in the con block? Or should I just call in my reservation?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Hotel question
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 07:08:28 am »
I'd say call it in because talking to someone in person tends to yield a bit more lenience and understanding, whereas the website has the tendency to be rather glitchy like that. It does look like that means there are only single rooms left, but I would still say call in.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 05:33:52 pm »
I just called and yes there are no more two bed rooms available in the con block. I sent a email to hotel at kumoricon dot org, to see if there's a potability to expand the con block. I guess I'm just hoping, I really should have reserved earlier.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 08:36:34 am »
The room block will probably not be expanded until all the rooms are taken one bed and two.
I think if the total percent of the room block reservations gets high enough they'll bump it up a notch even if it's not at 100% filled. So it can't hurt.

Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010