Author Topic: Legend Of Zelda Cosplay anyone?  (Read 12611 times)

Offline Etchy

• Sailor Scout
Legend Of Zelda Cosplay anyone?
« on: April 11, 2008, 07:37:54 am »
Hello! I was wondering If I will see more legend of zelda cosplays at Kcon. This year I will be going as Fado from Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker (you know the guy with the Violin the sage of wind.) So If anyone is going from any Legend of Zelda games reply here and maybe we could have a photoshoot!

nyoro~n
Kumoricon Cosplay Line-up
Kyon - TMOHS
Allegretto - Eternal Sonata
More?

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
Re: Legend Of Zelda Cosplay anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 04:46:09 pm »
My little brother will be going as Link from Ocarina of Time for one or two days.
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 10:13:36 pm »
when you say little brother, are we talking bebe link? cause i think i might die.

Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 10:49:35 pm »
if I can grab everything together, I just might be able to pull off a silver duct tape link :D I already have a shield with the triforce and the word SHIELD! on it.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
    • Bundyangel15's Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 08:47:21 pm »
i was seriously considering doing twilight princess midna for a while, but i think im going to put that off for either sakura con in 2 years or kumoricon 2009 =/ but i would love to see all the LoZ cosplayers!
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 11:01:10 pm »
I just wanted to revive this topic to say that I will be going as Twilight Princess Link. :D

Weapons will have to wait until Sakura Con -- for reasons of money, quality, and time required to ship orders -- however, I will have real leather and chain mail.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 11:28:09 pm »
I did Ordon Village Link from the beginning of Twilight Princess last year. My friend was Princess Zelda, too. We might be able to lug our old costumes along for a photoshoot. We missed out on one last year. There was a Midna, too, but I think she's going to be busy. I'll ask, though.

I'd be game for donning Link once more. My hair's  grown out, though :/
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 12:06:51 am »
Cool!  I'd be happy if you two ended up bringing your costumes again. :) Since you did Ordon Link, it wouldn't even be redundant. Which Midna did your friend do?

So, it sounds like you used your actual hair for Link. Me, I'm getting a styled wig. Link's hair is too different from my real hair, plus it'd be hard for me to grow out elf locks like that without looking 70s. :P

P.S. -

Since my Ashton costume is out of commission for the time being, I think I'd better change my avvy...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:08:12 am by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline lurkingpuppy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 01:21:53 am »
if I can grab everything together, I just might be able to pull off a silver duct tape link :D I already have a shield with the triforce and the word SHIELD! on it.

Ha, awesome. 

I'm looking forward to Twilight cosplayers especially
2006-Kanna (Inuyasha)
2007-L (Death Note)
2008-Rem (Death Note)
2009-Princess Peach (Nintendo)
2010-Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd)
2011- ~Undertaker~ (Kuroshitsuji)

Offline HeyMrPandaBear

• Oni
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 11:06:34 pm »
Midna from Twilight Princess! :)
i WILL marry dwight schrute.

Offline Creelman09

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 05:39:44 pm »
I'm going as Zelda from tp and possibly tetra from windwaker
If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone
~JH

Offline HeyMrPandaBear

• Oni
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 12:01:17 am »
I LOVE YOU CREELMAN.

n_n

Offline Creelman09

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 12:05:23 am »
MY MIDNA! Except not.... ^_^*
If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone
~JH

Offline HeyMrPandaBear

• Oni
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 12:08:50 am »
um, you know what bethany, maybe it SHOULD be legend of midna, not zelda cause that is just lame.. (um, even though that's a complete lie... >_>)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 12:18:54 am »
yeah. I can't wait to see some legend of Zelda cosplayers. they will be attacked with my love. :3
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Creelman09

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 12:23:23 am »
And I can't wait to be attacked ^^
~JH

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 12:26:10 am »
well it's good your prepared. I'll warn first if you have things in your hands. >_< don't want anything to break or get damaged.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Creelman09

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 12:26:29 am »
um, you know what bethany, maybe it SHOULD be legend of midna, not zelda cause that is just lame.. (um, even though that's a complete lie... >_>)

You know what amanda lets keep this forum on topic which is The legend of ZELDA. not legend of the ignorant little imp :P
~JH

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 10:28:00 am »
this is my first time doing cosplay and sewing and some-such and I made costumes for me and my twin... we are going as link and dark link! ;D

Link: http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l374/NightLotusT/final.png
Dark Link: http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l374/NightLotusT/DarkFinal.png

what are your thoughts on the matter?

Offline Creelman09

• Cabbit
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 02:30:16 pm »
x] Your costume is amazing! You make a wonderful link and I love the dark link  ;)
~JH

Offline Jarnan

• Cabbit
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 02:42:17 pm »
Ganondorf from Twilight Princess will destroy all your Links! mwahahaHAHAHAHA

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 04:51:49 pm »
this is my first time doing cosplay and sewing and some-such and I made costumes for me and my twin... we are going as link and dark link! ;D

I like!

Your costumes appear to be a general idea of what Link looks like through the ages. The nice thing about that is they'll never really feel dated. ;) They seem to resemble Ocarina of Time the most, though, which is always a good choice.

Did you try on your sister's costume for the photo, or are you identical twins? o_o Or perhaps there's just a really strong family resemblance?...

Apollo Justice

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 02:37:41 am »
They look great! The response you both got at the picnic was huge, too. Your ears look nice. I hope you like them, too. You guys are going to be really busy at the convention. Everyone's going to be taking pictures of you. If I was a betting woman, I'd put money down on it.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2008, 04:10:55 am »
Say, I was hoping I might be able to get some help from you guys...

I have tried and tried, but I can't seem to piece together the exact pattern of the design on the sides of Link's boots. It is asymmetrical, and part of the design is centered on the inside of his calf, near the heel. This is very awkward because almost no shot of Link shows that part of his costume clearly.

I suspect I could see more detail if I had access to Super Smash Bros Brawl. If it's anything like Melee, it has a practice mode that lets you zoom the camera in really close...and of course there's always snapshot mode on top of that. Also, since Brawl is made exclusively for the Wii, Link's 3D model is (in some ways, at least) more detailed than the GC/Wii version in Twilight Princess.

Anyone able to help?...

Apollo Justice

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2008, 09:15:14 pm »

I like!

Your costumes appear to be a general idea of what Link looks like through the ages. The nice thing about that is they'll never really feel dated. ;) They seem to resemble Ocarina of Time the most, though, which is always a good choice.

Did you try on your sister's costume for the photo, or are you identical twins? o_o Or perhaps there's just a really strong family resemblance?...
we are identical twins  ;D (we think... we don't actually know)
I wanted to do the twilight princess Link, but being my first cosplay (and pretty much first time sewing) I decided to phase it down a bit. Its now like a hybrid between Oot and TP... so yea :D

Offline pencil

• Sailor Scout
    • http://users.livejournal.com/_pencil_/profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2008, 10:15:59 pm »
Well I wasnt going to cosplay Link until Sakura-con when my friend was going to be my Tetra. But last night I found some blue fabric and made a SUPER GHETTO blue link costume for Fairy Worlds today, haha. So I guess I'll finish it up and bring it to Kumori-con :D

Nightlotus- You and your sisters costumes look AWESOME!!! I'm totally gonna have to get some pics of you guys at kcon :D
K-con 09!
Maetel - Galaxy Express 999
Sanji - Shabondy, Regular, Okama
Mamori - EyeSheild 21 - cheerleader

possibly Allen walker?

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 02:06:37 am »
we are identical twins  ;D (we think... we don't actually know)

Really? That's pretty cool. Maybe someday there'll be a set of identical quadruplets who decide to do Four Swords! ^_~

And... you don't know? Wow, that's the first time I've heard of twins not knowing. I guess family resemblance really can be strong at times, and it might not be worth the bother to do DNA testing or something(?)

By the way, it seems you aren't going to be the only ones doing a Link/Dark Link pair... I hadn't planned this, but my friend Melchizedek heard I was going as TP Link and called me up asking if he could cosplay Dark Link with me. He's commissioning a more general Dark Link based on an existing TP Link pattern, but he might wear black face paint and red contacts.

So, in short, we'll be doing just it a little differently from you two. Plus we aren't identical. :P ...Or female, which some might consider a stroke against us. :D

I wanted to do the twilight princess Link, but being my first cosplay (and pretty much first time sewing) I decided to phase it down a bit. Its now like a hybrid between Oot and TP... so yea :D

Heh, no kidding. I've been cosplaying for eight years and only now do I feel up to attempting TP Link (though admittedly I wasn't the one sewing for most of those eight years). I'm commissioning out the costume, but it's pretty spendy.

And I'm not exaggerating when I say this: for your first time costuming/sewing, your costumes are downright excellent.

As for variations on TP Link, your costumes remind me of this pair:

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.dsfanboy.com/media/2008/03/a1942853_link_cosplayers.jpg

...Costumes based on TP Link, but they've added decorated trim to the hats and tunics, and ditched the chain mail and some other TP-specific details.  Also, even they're not identical, having blue tunic Link and red tunic Link together in one place is like they've got some clone action going on there.  It's kinda like "Twilight Princess: Four Swords"... :3
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 02:11:57 am by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 09:22:42 pm »
WOW!! Those two costumes are what made me decide to to ours!!! (the whole ribbon thing was RIGHT from there)
My brother was looking at the artcle "The 11 Most Scorching hot Female Cosplayers of All Time" on SlobsOfGaming.com... I looked over his shoulder (i had already been thinking about link and dark link) and thought that i could do it just like that! (you are actually the 2nd person who said i looked like them!!)
And I'm not sure it that is good or bad... :-\

Thanks so much for the compliments!! You are to kind on my skills no?
I had hoped to meet up with some other Shadow Link/Link Pairs, so SWEET! It will be sweet to see you there!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 07:10:25 pm »
WOW!! Those two costumes are what made me decide to to ours!!! (the whole ribbon thing was RIGHT from there)
My brother was looking at the artcle "The 11 Most Scorching hot Female Cosplayers of All Time" on SlobsOfGaming.com... I looked over his shoulder (i had already been thinking about link and dark link) and thought that i could do it just like that! (you are actually the 2nd person who said i looked like them!!)
And I'm not sure it that is good or bad... :-\

Ah, cool... Yes, it's a good thing. Those girls did a nice job on their costumes, and yours are similarly so. :) A discerning Zelda fan will notice that you've made a cool addition to the usual fare. In fact, trim like you're using was actually used a lot in period medieval court garb.

While I agree that those two cosplayers are excellent, I think some guys get a little over-enthused about seeing girls dressed as their favorite male characters.  Some guys even say that males should never cosplay Link, but I think they're letting their hormones get in the way. I mean, check out this guy:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2008-03/36894520.jpg

Seriously! Guys can portray Link too! :)

(Although I admit I'm gonna be way too tall...but hey, Link's height was on a scale reserved for Japanese males)

Thanks so much for the compliments!! You are to kind on my skills no?
I had hoped to meet up with some other Shadow Link/Link Pairs, so SWEET! It will be sweet to see you there!

Well, my opinion may not be worth much considering my meager costuming skills, but I *am* being sincere.

Yeah, it'll be great to have two of each. ^^

Hey! I have an idea!!... Why don't we have one green Link with a Dark Link on either side, all of them facing the third Link, and reenact that storytelling scene where Lanayru tells Link about the "dark interlopers"?...

Of course, I believe one of those Links is supposed to be in the Ordon outfit... aw well. We'll wing it.

Apollo Justice

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 01:45:56 am »
Cool!  I'd be happy if you two ended up bringing your costumes again. :) Since you did Ordon Link, it wouldn't even be redundant. Which Midna did your friend do?

So, it sounds like you used your actual hair for Link. Me, I'm getting a styled wig. Link's hair is too different from my real hair, plus it'd be hard for me to grow out elf locks like that without looking 70s. :P

P.S. -

Since my Ashton costume is out of commission for the time being, I think I'd better change my avvy...

We decided not to bring our costumes after all. I'm sorry. We're going to be busy with other complex ones, and since Zelda's taking the Max, I think, to the con, Zelda's armor takes up a lot of space. Midna apparently got crushed, and I'm going to be busy enough with my current costume, and might even end up doing something for the Pirate side of a Pirates versus ninjas battle.

She was SpoilerMidna from Twilight Princess, by the way. I'm really sorry. There was an amazing Imp Midna. Maybe she's around?

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 01:55:26 am »
We decided not to bring our costumes after all. I'm sorry. We're going to be busy with other complex ones, and since Zelda's taking the Max, I think, to the con, Zelda's armor takes up a lot of space. Midna apparently got crushed, and I'm going to be busy enough with my current costume, and might even end up doing something for the Pirate side of a Pirates versus ninjas battle.

She was SpoilerMidna from Twilight Princess, by the way. I'm really sorry. There was an amazing Imp Midna. Maybe she's around?

T.T  You make baby Link cry.  Dang, I wish I had a full-time job two years ago so I could've done this costume when TP was at its most popular...

So, I understand, but I hope I'll see you at Sakura Con. ^^ Was your group among the Zelda cosplayers at Sakura '08?

.....Anyway.....

Despite that sad bit of information, I was intending to ask about a Zelda photoshoot.  NightLotus was asking about it awhile ago, and it was suggested that we meet in conjunction with the Super Smash Bros shoot for simplicity.  It's on Sunday (day 2) at around 1pm.  How's that sound for people?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 02:19:48 am by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 02:35:11 am »
We didn't go to Sakuracon last year, actually. It was just bad timing for everyone. My friend Kiwi, who was Zelda, and I want to go, though. I'll discuss the possible photoshoot, but I can't make promises at all.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2008, 10:27:59 am »
We didn't go to Sakuracon last year, actually. It was just bad timing for everyone. My friend Kiwi, who was Zelda, and I want to go, though. I'll discuss the possible photoshoot, but I can't make promises at all.

That's all right. Thanks for trying. Hopefully there will be others from Legend of Zelda there. I do hope to see a good Ordon Link.  I'm sure the Zelda cosplayers who are present will find eachother.  With a princess in pink/violet, a hero in green with a floppy hat, and an imp that requires a black bodysuit to cosplay, we sorta stand out...

Apollo Justice

Offline LadyYunaBraska

• Cabbit
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2008, 07:16:48 pm »
Did that shoot get moved? Last I checked, Smash Brothers was at 4 pm?
~Kumoricon '10~

Roxas [Organization XIII] -The Kingdom Hearts series -- 5%
 No one would miss me . . .

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 12:21:47 am »
Did that shoot get moved? Last I checked, Smash Brothers was at 4 pm?

Oh, it might've gotten moved, and Tom didn't get around to updating the first post. I'll try to look into that.

I wonder if there'll be any people at the next con meeting who are part of the Smash Bros group...

Apollo Justice

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2008, 01:48:39 pm »
While I agree that those two cosplayers are excellent, I think some guys get a little over-enthused about seeing girls dressed as their favorite male characters.  Some guys even say that males should never cosplay Link, but I think they're letting their hormones get in the way. I mean, check out this guy:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2008-03/36894520.jpg
Seriously! Guys can portray Link too! :)
I do like guy links... especially when they manage to add a little bit of cute-ness into thier warrior persona!

Hey! I have an idea!!... Why don't we have one green Link with a Dark Link on either side, all of them facing the third Link, and reenact that storytelling scene where Lanayru tells Link about the "dark interlopers"?...
Of course, I believe one of those Links is supposed to be in the Ordon outfit... aw well. We'll wing it.
cool Idea (we WILL be attacked by cameras if we do :D)

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2008, 03:17:32 am »
If you need the Ordon Link, give me a time and a place, and I'll try to bring it ;) I might end up captain for the Pirates team on the Pirates versus Ninja panel, though.

I even have a bleating, plush, blue goat I can chug along if need be. XD;;

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2008, 11:46:20 pm »
I do like guy links... especially when they manage to add a little bit of cute-ness into thier warrior persona!

Hmm... are pointy ears and a good wig "cute" enough?

I don't know about acting cute, but I can certainly be silly. Heck, I've been walking around in cosplay hugging a barrel for the past two years...

cool Idea (we WILL be attacked by cameras if we do :D)

Yeah, definite photo op. :) Oh, and I just saw the scene again in the game. It has two green tunic Links and two Dark Links, so we'll be set to reenact it.

Can I be the one getting disintegrated? :P

If you need the Ordon Link, give me a time and a place, and I'll try to bring it ;) I might end up captain for the Pirates team on the Pirates versus Ninja panel, though.

I even have a bleating, plush, blue goat I can chug along if need be. XD;;

I will take Ordon Link if I can get him. :D (or her, rather?)

Not just because I like the costume (and I do), but because it'll be nice to have more variety. So far everybody is either going as either floppy-hat Link, Dark Link, or Zelda, in some shape or form... (next we need a Midna)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 11:53:20 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2008, 03:45:06 am »
haha... :D
sure whatever, It is your photo-op Idea ;D

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2008, 07:24:19 pm »
Screw it! I'll bring Ordon Link along. I found my outfit all nicely folded in my drawer. I just need to know when, now. I really want to spend most of my time as Davy Jones, but I can spare some time for a LoZ photo shoot :) It'll be my first one.

Yus, I'm a girl XD

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2008, 12:41:25 pm »
haha... :D
sure whatever, It is your photo-op Idea ;D

Yay, thanks. ;)

Screw it! I'll bring Ordon Link along. I found my outfit all nicely folded in my drawer. I just need to know when, now. I really want to spend most of my time as Davy Jones, but I can spare some time for a LoZ photo shoot :) It'll be my first one.

Yus, I'm a girl XD

w00t!  Come join us, and we shall rule the halls as one! (literally!)

And yes, I knew you were a girl. :) I think I saw a photo of your costume in an earlier thread; that's another reason I'd like to see it in person.

Also, a question: did you ever figure out why Ordon villagers strap those pillow things to their waists? :P
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:50:48 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2008, 01:26:37 pm »
I think it's a cross between a crotch warmer, pot holder, and baby blanket.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2008, 03:47:00 pm »
Snrk. :D How succinct... I think that's going in my signature as soon as the vote this Saturday is over. ;)

Apollo Justice

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2008, 12:18:57 am »
Snrk. :D How succinct... I think that's going in my signature as soon as the vote this Saturday is over. ;)

Thank you. I'm quite flattered ;)

Offline Creelman09

• Cabbit
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2008, 12:17:52 am »
Ok I wore this for Sakuracon but it wasn't as updated untill recently and I do have the armor I just kind of forgot to put it on for the picture...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 12:30:24 am by Creelman09 »
~JH

Offline scottish_freak13

• Oni
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2008, 11:33:32 pm »
I'm going as the dreaded Tingle!
DUN DUN DUN.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2008, 11:46:31 pm »
Ok I wore this for Sakuracon but it wasn't as updated untill recently and I do have the armor I just kind of forgot to put it on for the picture...

Very nice. I'm not sure whether I saw you at Sak. I know I saw at least one Zelda, but I didn't really chat much with the Zelda group. I did chat with Ganondorf, though.

...Oh, by the way, he hasn't shown his face much on the forums, but there will be a pretty awesome TP Ganondorf at Kumori Con, too.

I'm going as the dreaded Tingle!
DUN DUN DUN.

NOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!.....

....Oh well, I guess it could be worse. If, say, you really WERE a 4 1/2-foot tall gnome-faced middle-aged man with a pot belly. ;)

So, which Tingle? Wind Waker? (Not that it really matters THAT much for cosplay purposes...)

Apollo Justice

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2008, 02:20:49 am »
Tingle?  Never heard of it.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2008, 03:16:29 am »
Tingle?  Never heard of it.

....Fear.

Apollo Justice

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2008, 06:42:09 am »
Looks like something fruity
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.