Author Topic: Leashy needs a roommate! <3  (Read 5208 times)

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
Leashy needs a roommate! <3
« on: April 29, 2008, 10:48:18 am »
Hey guys!  As some of you know, I just bought my first house!! It is super exciting and all that, but it is also FAR TOO BIG for one person, so I am looking for a roommate! (possibly two depending how it works out!)

It is a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse in Beaverton, OR right off of 185th and TV Highway.

The place is beautiful, it has a gourmet kitchen, front and back yard, one car garage for storage, it is a 2 story, has washer, dryer, fireplace, dishwasher, pantry, etc.

Basically you would have your own bedroom and control for the most part of the main bathroom in the house and free use of the kitchen, washer dryer, living room, etc.

My criteria are basically a non-smoker, semi-mature, fairly tidy, friendly, dependable otaku ^^ who shall not bring drama into the house.  You must love kitties because I have 2, and I prefer no other pets in the house.

Rent is negotiable.

Feel free to reply with any questions and PM me if you are interested in looking at the place!

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
Re: Leashy needs a roommate! <3
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 09:30:54 am »
Still need a roomie  :) Let me know if you are interested anyone

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 01:18:06 pm »
ask boogiepop?
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 06:46:27 pm »
You might consider being a little cautious about who you're letting in, especially strangers. I had a roommate in college once I got an apartment; one of my best friends, actually. He frequently invited his friends over, which I had no problem with. I went to '06 Kumoricon (ironically), came back and found my place electronically empty, including about $6000 worth of games and rare RPGs alone. We had proof that it was my "friend" and his buddies that jacked everything and went out of state.

I know that not everyone is gonna be bad, but that's just my little horror story. At least I left my cat at the vet's temporary cat-boarding home that weekend.

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 03:34:13 pm »
Oh hell.
Now I'm all scared n' everything....okay, but seriously I guess there's reason to wanna be a little more cautious now.  But it's getting close to crunch time (and I wont be even be around from like July 14th, to August 13th) so it's gonna get pretty desperate.
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 08:18:53 am »
Oh hell.
Now I'm all scared n' everything....okay, but seriously I guess there's reason to wanna be a little more cautious now.  But it's getting close to crunch time (and I wont be even be around from like July 14th, to August 13th) so it's gonna get pretty desperate.

What are you talking about? o.O

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 11:54:14 am »

;D Sorry.  It was the post just above that one.  I don't think I'll need to worry though.  I doubt anime fans are the type of people who'd steal your stuff or anything.
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 03:00:40 pm »

;D Sorry.  It was the post just above that one.  I don't think I'll need to worry though.  I doubt anime fans are the type of people who'd steal your stuff or anything.
*shrug*

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 05:20:42 am »
I think we're scaring the poor thing, dshwshr.
Looking for artists!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 08:08:34 am »
um this is a thread for some one trying to rent out a room and post on this thread should be about that topic
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 10:35:03 am »
What I said can be interchangeable (home, and con).  I speak from experience in the college sector, where you have to room up with people around July and August too (if you have any hope of having a place to stay).  Sorry if I confused anyone.
Looking for artists!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 05:46:15 pm »
My friend and I are looking for a place to live.
I've been planning on moving to my fathers, but he seems to be taking his time in clearing out a room for me.
We're both mature, and responsible.
I'm 18, and Steven's 19 going on 20 in November.
FYI he's a complete fag, but minus the stereotypical gay guy.
He has a job, however I have yet to get one, as I was planning to once I got moved in with my dad.
Who ALSO lives in Beaverton about 2 minutes away from 185th, and just off of TV HWY.
The only animal I have is a rabbit, but he's potty trained and only goes in his cage.
I'd have to talk to Steven about it, but if we can both afford the rent, and aren't annoying to you, then we'd be happy to be roommates with you!
(If he is interested, I'm pretty sure we'd like to look at your house, too.)
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 10:19:37 pm »
I actually found someone to rent one of the rooms so there is only 1 available and my boyfriend is currently occupying it, but he is looking for some roomies so he can move out, I will have him contact you