Author Topic: Spoiler cosplay?  (Read 1447 times)

Offline katenator

• Sailor Scout
Spoiler cosplay?
« on: June 19, 2008, 10:55:42 pm »
What does everyone here think about cosplays that may potentially be spoilers for other people? Like accessory additions/new versions that aren't widely known in the US?

Is it totally taboo to do this?

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Re: Spoiler cosplay?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 07:21:43 am »
My Kurosaki Isshin cosplay is currently a spoiler..at least until the dub catches up to that point. I have no problems with it personally..depending on how it is done. If it is like a zombie version of a character that dies I think it's kinda lame..but other than that it doesn't really bother me.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Kurosaki.Isshin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 09:39:15 am »
My Kurosaki Isshin cosplay is currently a spoiler..at least until the dub catches up to that point. I have no problems with it personally..depending on how it is done. If it is like a zombie version of a character that dies I think it's kinda lame..but other than that it doesn't really bother me.

Its not that much of a spoiler, I did it, no one seamed shocked at who i was.
Cosplays for K-con

Saturday - Kurosaki Isshin - Bleach
Sunday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater
Monday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater *Knight in Team Red*

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 01:53:47 pm »

Its not that much of a spoiler, I did it, no one seamed shocked at who i was.
Duuuude! you're gonna be stein!? 8D I'm gonna be Death the kid this year or next year (I'm going back and forward with Itoshiki Nozomu and death the kid) But I LOVE Franken Stein! I'm gonna take a ton of pictures! XD
Maybe I should just be Death the kid...there's already Axel and Kanda...
Cosplays 09:
Sebastian Michaelis-kuroshitsujiKarren-code geass

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 09:14:15 pm »
I think the people who it would be a spoiler for won't know it's a spoiler unless someone tells them. And really, any outfit is a potential spoiler if someone's only seen the first few episodes or chapters of a series. XD So I just wouldn't worry about it. Cons are full of spoilers. : P
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman