Author Topic: K-con Countdown! alieviate the anticipation with talk of K-con plans & memories!  (Read 219738 times)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Ouch. Hope you get better. >.<

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Ow, yeah that doesn't sound like a normal ailment. I'd say you should go to the doctor because what if you wait hoping you don't need your tonsils out and it gets worse? Eesh...hopefully you get better though.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
i'll wait til mom gets home
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
yikes!! Better not wait to long!

It could be strep throat.. I've had that twice before and the doctor said that if you wait to long to treat it you can get rheumatic fever, I think thats what its called.... but yeah you need to see a doctor!! I hope you get better!! *hugs*

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Get better soon!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Holy mother of Bob! 7 days! So no watching wierd videos of little girls coming out of wells! ;)
Secrety secrets!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
I know it's a week away. I can't wait. I want it to be here so bad. I have lots of time to make finishing touches on my costumes next week. I only have to work about 5 hours per shift for three days and the rest of the time I have off ^_^

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
That's a nice schedule for the last week. I'm gonna be working hard next week to finish this costume. I'll probably be going mad doing touch ups and stuff. Double, triple, and quadruple-checking everything, heh.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
2 days of work and then making sure everything is together and if the wigs aren't here go get a hair cut and borrow a friends wig!
Secrety secrets!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
Yeah I am going to test Albel out at the zoo to make sure everything will stay together well. I know Temari will hold up so I am not worried about that one. Its just the armor and stuff for Albel that if it came off I would have no way to fix.

As for work. I work Sunday from 6 am to 12:30 x.x
Tuesday 4:30 pm to 10 pm
and Thursday from.........9am to 1pm (I think)

But I don't have to work closing Thursday and at all on Friday so I am really happy about that ^_^

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yay, you can come to Pre-Reg. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
I have settled into the acceptance stage of excitement... which is good cause I can finally get some sleep!!!
Secrety secrets!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
yup I am planing on going wither the rest of my group does depends on when they get here. I asked for them to get here before 5 (I really would like to be in Portland around 3:30 or 4 but we'll see)

oslapedo

I have somuch stuff I need to do before Kcon! At least I have my wig though, that's certainly nice to know, though it is rather light. I'm tempted to post a pic of me and my wig so I canget advice on what I should do about it's lightness but I vowed to keep myself secret until the con :D

Also I'm rather pumped up for school as well. I'm conflicted about my third elective though, I'm thinking about taking Ecology or Wild Life Bio (in addition to Acc. Bio + Chem) so I'd have three science classes, or I'll take Fine Arts. Uwah! I need to see my counselor! XD

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Do fine arts. That way if you spin it right you can get extra credit for cosplay.

Oooooor that might be my hippie school loving everything alternative.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Huzzah for the arts!!!
Secrety secrets!

oslapedo

I suppose I be takin Fine Arts then :D It was actually already in my schedule but I was being finnicky and changed it around @_@

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
No being finicky silly girl!!!*shakes a pocky stick at you*
Secrety secrets!

oslapedo

*eats pocky stick* Well I really like the electives I switched it too, Mock Trial for one semester, and A Musical History of America for second semester. But I've kind of been realizing that I'd love to pursue a career in marine biology, and as fun as they'd be those two electives aren't exactly beneficial x3

Art or another science would be good I think, because both would provide helpful skills. *pumped up for school* ;D

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
ahem... *clears throught*
8 DAYS TILL K-CON!!!!!!!!!!!
returning with a vengeance to K con~

oslapedo

Isn't it merely 7 days now?

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
if you count pre reg yes : )
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
If you don't count today or either not count pre-reg Friday

oslapedo

Ah what does it even matter! W00t for 7/8 days till Kcon!!! ;D

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I can't wait~

oslapedo

I can... but barely. I feel like my body is decomposing due to impatience ;_;

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Hmmm can't wait to get home to see if the wiggies have arrived yet! In not I will just drown my sorrows in Slurm soda and play FF9!
Secrety secrets!

oslapedo

I am SO relieved that I got my Raito wig yesterday. The color is ever so light though. Ah well! I'll just have to be a sub-par Raito ;)

I also need to find a way to combat my short skirt problem. The skirt for my MoHS uniform is the perfect length, but I'm afraid that if I ever bend down it flash up : O I need to find something to wear underneath my skirt to avoid panty shots :D

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Sew bathing suit bottoms or a pair of short shorts underneath! Thats what one of my buddies did for her MoHS cosplay!
Secrety secrets!

oslapedo

Tis wise! I'll try something like that out ^_^

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Very good cause pantyshots can be problematic at times! XD
Secrety secrets!

oslapedo

Yes, and I would like to avoid such fiascos, especially with this being my first con :D

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
I'm sure you will be fine! Plus if you drop something and you feel self-conscious of the skirt length ask someone to pick it up for you!
Secrety secrets!

• Bunnygirl
Or, you know, don't bend over at the waist. Crouch down at your knees to pick something up while wearing a short skirt. I've had that drilled into my head since I was rather little.

My mother has since given up, however...

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
XD
Secrety secrets!

oslapedo

That's a really goof ide Richie :D

• Bunnygirl
It's a goof ide? Do I even want to know...?

Offline Bob

• Chibi
 spandexy biker shorts are good too.but im a dude, I got your back. I can just stand near you and shoot other people dirty looks if they try to peek. people tend to find me intimating. im a big boy.
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

oslapedo

Oh gosh... goof ide... what is wrong with me and my sporadic typos? *good idea ;)

Spandexy biker shorts also sound like a good fix, and I appreciate your willingness to help my short-skirtted cause Bob ;D

Offline Bob

• Chibi
well im probably the most chivalrous dude you'll meet. im happy to do et.
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

oslapedo

Of course you are! You're a pirate mastah, chivalry surely runs in your blood.

Offline Bob

• Chibi
directly down from Sir Frances Drake himself

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Yay for chivalrous men named called Bob!!! :D
Secrety secrets!

oslapedo

7 DAYS!!!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
IT'S SO EXCITING <33333

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Oh no!!! The excitement... my brains shall be exploding soon...  :D
Secrety secrets!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
i'm counting it as 6. :D
I AM SO EXCIITEEDDDDD
yayyyy!

i hope the weather is nice and cool though, it will suck if it's back in the 90s. :<

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Heh... considering how hot its been in previous years I am praying for it to be a bit cooler!
Secrety secrets!

oslapedo

All of my cosplay are better suited for the winter season, so I also hope for cool weather :D

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
My Integra suit is made of wool!!  :P :-\ Almost died last year... XP
Secrety secrets!