Author Topic: K-con Countdown! alieviate the anticipation with talk of K-con plans & memories!  (Read 219759 times)

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
nice....

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
It was blended in, I tell you!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
uh huh whatever you say  ::)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
You know you know it's the truth!  ;)

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
riiiiiiight, I believe you

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
How many days do we have until it's time? I mean, I'm seriously freaking out whenever I think of Kumoricon. It's because I have so many friends I want to hang out with! ^^

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I think 56 or 57.....56

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Together that's 11! YEAH!  :D

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
.......ok....11.

I can't wait, I get to see friends from school ^_^ and dress up and act strange O.o

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I'll see...probably 12 people from school, but a LOT more that I just know.  :D

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I will have only few from my school but some are coming from Medford and staying at my house for the weekend and we are going as the Sand Trio so i can't wait to see their costumes.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I don't think I'll have any people at my house, take away Ari.  :P

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I have a big basement with a projector for maximum viewing ability : D

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
I'm confused again...What are you guys talking about?

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
Just what we are planing on doing for the con.

holy crap I almost made 60 posts today......

I hate to say this but I am heading to bed. I have to get up at 3 am to go to the airport. Never get a plane that leaves at 6am x.x

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
XD At least you don't live two hours away from the airport.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
True.....only about 30 mins

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Haha I think mines like an hour or something...
Hm...I got a plan that was at 3 am before. It was the one from florida to oregon XD
When I [second] came here!

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
I once took a plane from New Jersey to Seattle, and got to Seattle before I left. Time zones are so much fun.

I've already made Yuffie's second headband, but the problem is that I need to make her first one. If worse comes to worse I'll take the metal plate off of one of my Naruto headbands and stick it on her green and white one to see how many people realize I'm a real ninja...

GIANT METAL GARTER FTW!

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
i ordered my badge yesterday ^_^
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
Yarg it be 55 days left... and I be 12 minutes late Har har har
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
56 Days!  :D

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
nah its 55 days i swears!
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
55 days then!  :D

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
I had a messed up dream about Kumoricon last night.  For some reason, the dude that played Gibbs in the PoTC movies and Will Smith were there, and the three of us were trying to steal a diamond back or something. LOL.
Sakuracon 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
LOL. Well...that must have been interesting.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I had a messed up dream about Kumoricon last night.  For some reason, the dude that played Gibbs in the PoTC movies and Will Smith were there, and the three of us were trying to steal a diamond back or something. LOL.

Kumoricon! the Movie, where our three heroes must find the world's most costly gem in the midst of the world's most awesome anime con. Can they survive the waves of con funk and the eardrum-bursting fangirl squeals? We'll see!

^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
^ That made me excited and I want to see something like that. Someone should film it! XD

• Bunnygirl
I'll be filming my own little documentary-thingie all weekend, including the drive up and then the all important question: What are your feelings on the theory that Sephiroth is Riku's father?

I can assure you, as soon as I figure out how to get all my video onto my computer I'll definitely post it all on Youtube.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I'll be first up to see it!  ;)

• Bunnygirl
Would anyone know anything about video cameras? Our video camera still records on those stupid little DVC tapes (we got it in 2002) and while it has a usb port, the cable I have is an evil little spawn of Sephiroth and won't let me download anything from my camera to my computer. D: All my video from Sakuracon is on a tape, and I can't even put it on my computer! Stupid outmode!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Would anyone know anything about video cameras? Our video camera still records on those stupid little DVC tapes (we got it in 2002) and while it has a usb port, the cable I have is an evil little spawn of Sephiroth and won't let me download anything from my camera to my computer. D: All my video from Sakuracon is on a tape, and I can't even put it on my computer! Stupid outmode!

Well, I don't know too much outside of when I used a video camera in high school for a computer graphics class, but if I remember right, as long as all the hardware is working properly, then it should import just fine, whether it is a tape or digital. Software may be a problem if it is not functioning right. Ummm....hmmm, I know if the computer is detecting the camera, then you'll need some program (video editing programs work well, I think) to import the footage. Again, sorry I don't know too much but I thought I'd lend whatever info is knocking around in my head. Good luck ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
I've already tried importing with WMM, but I'll root around in my mom's file cabinet and see if she has anything for the video camera in it.

The video camera ninja shall STRIKE AGAIN! Er... The video camera NOBODY will STRIKE AGAIN! And video camera nun, and video camera angsty teenage spawn of Sephiroth. : D K-con will be so much epic fun.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
yaayy I'm back ^_^ thanks for keeping up the countdown for me!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Countdowns are what we're made for!  :D even though I didn't count

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Gaaaah, I'm so stoked! If my cosplay were done I'd want time to pass by even quicker! >__<
until then, my friends...
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I had a nightmare last night that I got to my friends house to stay for the con and forgot my cosplays!!! *faints*

• Bunnygirl
My con dreams are really freaking weird... Maybe the closer I get to the con I'll stop having them.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
care to share? I've probably had weirder lol

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
OR they could be getting bigger in numbers and increase in weirdness.  :D

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
lol very possible

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Weirdness grows faster then normal does. lol

• Bunnygirl
Okay, con dream time! Had this one last night. Warning, it's epic-weird.

For some reason I was styling this big baby blue wig to have big antennae and really long curls in the front with everything else slicked back. The costume was odd too, it was some kind of pink thing that sorta looked like Nia from TTGL. But so I wore it to this con, and I think it was Sakuracon but it kinda wasn't (odd, huh?) and I was standing around looking for my brother. Well I look over, and there he is, dressed as Hunny from Ouran High School Host Club (keep in mind, I've never watched or cared for Host Club and he doesn't even know what it is). He's with a bunch of other Hunny cosplayers, and it's like none of them have the entire costume. They're all wearing plaid pants, too (the Anime Hunters are getting to me!). My little brother didn't even have a wig. So I went looking for the Cosworx stand to get him a Wisp or Scruffy in a bright Naruto-y yellow, and found it relatively easy enough. But they had home-made DDR platforms and only a forest-green Wisp, and I think it was supposed to be the Kumoricon booth but it said Cosworx on it. So I went looking for another wig stand, but somehow the whole place got turned into a Michaels at one point... And then I was walking through a home improvement store. So I turned around and walked all the way back to the Cosworx stand, and it turns out they really did have a yellow Wisp in stock, it was just under the table. My little brother and my dad ran up about then, and right when the lady behind the table gave me the Wisp I woke up.

I think I went shoe shopping at some point, too.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
lol That made me laugh quite a bit. XD

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
lol

my turn!

I was at the K-con and I ran into a cloud (me dressed as tifa) and he started singing the barney theam song. So I went up and put my hand over his mouth and threatend to ruin his hair if he didnt shut up, then when I took my hand off his mouth he started danceing. I was thouroughly confused so I started to walk away and when I turned around he grabbed my hand and started doing the waltz with me. after a little while of that I tried to pull away and he said, "nope we still got three more minutes"
I looke at him confused and said, "three more minutes till what?" He then pointed at pocky booth, and said "three more minutes till it starts raining pocky" He smiled really mischeviously wich led me to belive that he did something...
He did. The pocky boxes flew up in the air, shot off some spring loaded gadget and it was raining pocky....  He finally let go and I ran off from the crazy cloud and ran into a sephiroth, well it looked like a tackle and I ended up on top of him, pinning him to the ground. Cloud came over and started yelling at sepheroth that tifa belongs to a cloud not a sepheroth, and they started bickering about who I should like. I got tired of it and kicked them both in the nuts and woke up after I kicked sephiroth....

yeah.. wierd dreams lol

• Bunnygirl
I had another one a while back that involved my Demyx wig being made of carrots. Beat that.

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
badge and wig order!!!!!! >_< *EXCITED* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
Ugh I still gotta start on both costumes, order wigs, and a badge. Oh and I might have a third costume on my plate for a ren faire...ugh.

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
I still have to make all of my kids costumes

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
I need to get all my wigs and make my super secret cosplay that only Dana knows!