Author Topic: K-con Countdown! alieviate the anticipation with talk of K-con plans & memories!  (Read 219754 times)

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
back on the dream subject *clears throat* ahem...
I had a dream where I showed up to the con and was walking around aimlessly. When I looked down to see what I was sporting, I soon discovered I was completely naked and became instantly mortified. Then, I figured I'd sneak back to my hotel room before I got kicked out but before I could, some random person came up to me and said, " OMG! Are you "(insert random character name)" from "(insert random anime title)?!?!?!? I LOVE THAT SERIES OMG OMG". So, I of course played the cool card by saying, "yeah. It took me a while to make it but I think that it turned out pretty realistic."  8)
Surprisingly nobody even stopped me because I just kept lying my head off and everyone  believed me.
....and that's the end of my tragic/hilarious/disturbing/creepo con nightmare xD
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
I had a dream that i was being chased by zombies, but then the military came and put the group i was in, into a jail. I escaped by hanging on to a ufo, we traveled to the far planets in the solar system at the very last planet i was questioning.... should i stop on this planet? or go further out and do like this time travel thing (i forgot too weird). THEN i was sneaking around this planet, not to scare the natives. but sooner or later they found me and they chased me because they thought i was stealing their soil! .... yeah it got that weird then i woke up....
not really con related but it was weird
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
I had a dream where I showed up to the con and was walking around aimlessly. When I looked down to see what I was sporting, I soon discovered I was completely naked and became instantly mortified. Then, I figured I'd sneak back to my hotel room before I got kicked out but before I could, some random person came up to me and said, " OMG! Are you "(insert random character name)" from "(insert random anime title)?!?!?!? I LOVE THAT SERIES OMG OMG". So, I of course played the cool card by saying, "yeah. It took me a while to make it but I think that it turned out pretty realistic."  8)
Surprisingly nobody even stopped me because I just kept lying my head off and everyone  believed me.
....and that's the end of my tragic/hilarious/disturbing/creepo con nightmare xD

being naked in your dreams shows signs of vulnerability and/or shamefulness. I sometimes have dreams of loosing my teeth when i am faces with times of change

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
wow lol

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
just wow huh?

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl

being naked in your dreams shows signs of vulnerability and/or shamefulness. I sometimes have dreams of loosing my teeth when i am faces with times of change
Understandable, as I was going through high school when I had it xD
woo!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Wow indeed...
Maki-chan You have stange dreams don't you?
I've never had a dream about a con before but I had a dream about someone from the con!
It was a dude from Megacon, He was wearing shades, a banana suit, and had a plastic machine gun.
I dreamed he chased me with aliens behind him. o_0

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
I always have dreams about con. Normally it happens before and right after. I hate those dreams, especially when it is after the con because I want it to happen again x.x

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
I had a dream awhile back that a bunch of this year's staffers were eating lunch at my office cafeteria. I spent the whole dream thinking that I was getting paid to help with Kumoricon. Like, a full salary and not just benefits.

I am very excited about being at the Doubletree because I'm so nostalgic. It was the place that Pocky Club made its debut and our first deliveries.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Am I the only one who doesn't have weird dreams? AM I ALL ALONE?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Am I the only one who doesn't have weird dreams? AM I ALL ALONE?

No, because you're dreaming right now!
 :o
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Don't creep me out or I'll freak. XD I've seen waaay too many Twlight Zone episodes for my own good.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

54 days till Kumoricon

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
Wooot 54 days.

If you don't have weird dreams that makes you weird ^_^

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
I just realized how much money I spend on the con for just getting up there for general meetings and such.... as of now I could have already had the con payed for or at least a huge chunk of it... *pouts* no fair kumoricon is stealing my soul

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
Kumoricon steals away all my hard earned cash during the summer. I can waist about $300 or $400 on useless stuff that I think I need but don't really need.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
You need it but not to survive lol

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
I don't actually spend a freakish amount of money for the entire con. I only buy about $90 worth of stuff every year. Not too much, yeah, but what with all the rampant yaoi pairings I want nothing to do with just this side of all the art in the Dealer's Room is stuff I would rather chug a soda than touch.

And while you may not need it, it's still great stuff.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
Yeah I guess it is still great. There isn't much that I need right now. I have been looking for a Ritsuka figure for the longest time (They sell a limited number of them in Japan but not here) so I keep hoping that they will have it but I never see any v.v I am going to try to control my spending this year.

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
almost every meeting i go to i spend about 44 dollars on the train trip up another 12+ dollars on trimet depending on the length of my stay, 30+ on food (train/sushi/ect) it adds up and quickly... and beyond the meetings are the events that I go to for registration and such... it can get scary expensive when it is all coming out of your own money...

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Yeah I guess it is still great. There isn't much that I need right now. I have been looking for a Ritsuka figure for the longest time (They sell a limited number of them in Japan but not here) so I keep hoping that they will have it but I never see any v.v I am going to try to control my spending this year.
I'll keep a look-out for you.  ;)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

53 days till Kumoricon

Offline Akuma~Karson

• Oni
    • my myspace..
53 MORE DAYS TILL YA KNOW
*giggle*

hi Amanda which is Mandy that rhyme with candy and cosplay as tifa im stalking! i know were u live!!!!!....cuz ur my best friend   :D ;)

hi momo!!! which also maaa friend!!!!

im bored anyways back to the topic 53 more days!~!!
Cosplaying one mall at a time.......

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
HI GORDON!! YOUR L lol and Your comeing to my house tomorrow mwahahaha!! I'm kidnapping you cuz your my best friend ;)

Offline Akuma~Karson

• Oni
    • my myspace..
HI GORDON!! YOUR L lol and Your comeing to my house tomorrow mwahahaha!! I'm kidnapping you cuz your my best friend ;)

OH ****! TIFA/YUFFIE/ARIETH/SAILOR MOON is going to kidnap me!!! save me light and misa misa!!!....*sniggle*

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
not sailor moon I dropped that cosplay but mabey in the futer I will ^_^ right now its aerith/tifa/ and MABEY Yuffie

Offline Akuma~Karson

• Oni
    • my myspace..
not sailor moon I dropped that cosplay but mabey in the futer I will ^_^ right now its aerith/tifa/ and MABEY Yuffie
im tifa and i smell like fish!!!! mwhahahahah jk jk...L out...

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
WHAT?!!?!?!?!?! Dont make me pull Light out on your A**!! LOL Tifa out..

Offline Akuma~Karson

• Oni
    • my myspace..
...OTEN!!!! POOKIE!!!!....its Filipino ...ehehhee...tifa is a OTEN!!!!...

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
o-o Wow.

Offline Akuma~Karson

• Oni
    • my myspace..

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
sudden outburst of crazys from a unknown persons thats what  ;D

方囲!定礎!結!

oslapedo

Crazies? I could have five bowls of that!

• Bunnygirl
Crazy-O's! Now with a special surprise inside!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
OH ****! TIFA/YUFFIE/ARIETH/SAILOR MOON is going to kidnap me!!! save me light and misa misa!!!....*sniggle*

Wow....I don't think I'll save you this time Gordon XD
You are lucky to live somewhat or close to each other XD
Oh everyone this is Gordon/L I have claimed him as my own personal n00b.
So....BACK OF! -clings to him like Hunny does to people-

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Wow, with only....what, 53 days?...with only 53 days left, I justn ow actually started making my costume. I am the worst kind of procrastinator, lol. Now that I'm started though, it should come along nicely. Yay, cannon barrel being made! Yay, Azul!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
Wow, with only....what, 53 days?...with only 53 days left, I justn ow actually started making my costume. I am the worst kind of procrastinator, lol. Now that I'm started though, it should come along nicely. Yay, cannon barrel being made! Yay, Azul!
I have not even started any of my kids costumes yet. I have to make 4 or 5 of them, talk about procrastinating.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
I have not even started any of my kids costumes yet. I have to make 4 or 5 of them, talk about procrastinating.
heh, good luck with that O.o

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook

heh, yes, good luck indeed.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

Wow....I don't think I'll save you this time Gordon XD
You are lucky to live somewhat or close to each other XD
Oh everyone this is Gordon/L I have claimed him as my own personal n00b.
So....BACK OF! -clings to him like Hunny does to people-
sorry momo but I had to sit on the phone SLOWLY explaining to him how to use this site.. He's my noob

• Bunnygirl
DX n00bs are only any fun on Runescape and World of Warcraft.

I've just learned that a heat gun can do more than the purposes described on the box! It can be used as an iron and a slow-cooking device as well!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook

I've just learned that a heat gun can do more than the purposes described on the box! It can be used as an iron and a slow-cooking device as well!

haha, Heat guns are killer. I found one at my old job once...slow day + heat gun = lots of melted objects, lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
You reminded me that I really need to log back into WOW. I haven't been on it for a few weeks.  ;)

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
wow....it's not hard to figure out so what does that say about him O.o

• Bunnygirl
: D Not much!

Ever put too much catalyst in Bondo? I put the stuff on my armor bits for Yuffie, and then turned around to pick up a piece to make it into her headband bit, and when I went to scoop some more up on the spatuler it was already hardened.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook

oslapedo

I refuse to play things like WoW, because I pre-emptively know that what little semblance of a life I've retained through the years will be snatched away from me, should I invest my time into such a thing  :D

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl

haha, Heat guns are killer. I found one at my old job once...slow day + heat gun = lots of melted objects, lol

The heat gun is one of the best things I've ever come across during my cosplay life. XD Got one at the beginning of this year... oh, there was fear in our household as the power of 1000+ degrees was in my hand, bwahahahaha...

Oh, and it made some sick props too. XD;;
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
52 days till Kumoricon

I wont be here tomorrow night and possibly the next so feel free to post the next countdown number ^_^

• Bunnygirl
I think I just sold my soul... I just agreed to make two of the most annoyingly spangly artbook Trinity Blood characters ever. But the good thing is I'll finally have something to use the hundreds of gold grommets I've acquired on!

Oh Valclav, how you will vex me...