Author Topic: K-con Countdown! alieviate the anticipation with talk of K-con plans & memories!  (Read 219836 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Copper Avenger, Rust Bane, The Penny's Edge, Stealth Saffron....I could go on, lol. I love naming things.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Unoxidized Liberty? Heck, I'onno. This is fun!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
The Vengeance That Tastes Like Blood, lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
I don't think FFVII weapons had really long names like that... XD oh well! Something simple like Giant Star or Southern Cross or something.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yeah, that last one was a joke, heh.

Hmmm...Magnum Cross, Eternal, Rising Pinwheel, Morning/Falling Star, Rising/Setting Sun, Swift Dawn.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 05:45:48 pm by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
Peacemaker Penny?

I kinda like Falling Star, though.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Horizon Whirl, Copper Blitz

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
YES. Copper Blitz! That's perfect! Now lets just hope nobody goes after me with a Blitzball!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
haha, yay! and yes, watch out for those Blitzballs, lol. I don't think you'll have to worry though. I've not seen a Tidus or Wakka at Kumoricon yet. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
I've NEVER seen a Tidus or Wakka cosplayer before...

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Well, y'all are in luck if you want to see them, because I am planning to (potentially) cosplay as Wakka for Kumoricon '09 or '10.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
o.o GEEZE. Wait until '08 has happened!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Hey, I can plan ahead! Just because this year hasn't come yet doesn't mean I don't know who I eventually would also like to cosplay in the future.  ::)

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
XD STILL.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yeah, whatever. It's all just tentative planning anyway.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Oh the Kumo hehe...  What is it 41 days now? I need to take of my Joker make-up... eventually! I just got back from watching Dark Knight.... so goooood.....
Secrety secrets!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
41 days till Kumoricon

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Radda! 41 Days!! Radda Radda!! ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
-sigh-
Have you been watching Chowder? XD
w00t 41 days!
I'm going to magically pull out a cosplay from my sewing machine again tomorrow XD

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
heh, I watch Chowder like every day. I'm all about that show. And did you know the voice of Schnitzel is the voice of Wakka from FFX and Bender from Futurama?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
heh, I watch Chowder like every day. I'm all about that show. And did you know the voice of Schnitzel is the voice of Wakka from FFX and Bender from Futurama?
Chowder like the Cartoon network show about cooking? Or is it something else?

• Bunnygirl
Schnitzel is the guy that goes 'Blahdelblahdel blah'... Right? I only occasionally watch that show.

... I can recall the prologue and parts of the last act of Loveless. D: I think I'm going crazy.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Chowder like the Cartoon network show about cooking? Or is it something else?

Yes, that is the one.

Schnitzel is the guy that goes 'Blahdelblahdel blah'... Right? I only occasionally watch that show.

... I can recall the prologue and parts of the last act of Loveless. D: I think I'm going crazy.

Yeah, he is the big brown guy who only says "Radda Radda Radda", lol. I know it's not anime, but Kahlan and I love the show, heh.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Have you seen The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack? Surprisingly, those two shows are the only two I watch nowadays. XD I know they're...not the most mature shows, but they are hilarious in a sense.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I don't watch chowder or flapjack lol

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Have you seen The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack? Surprisingly, those two shows are the only two I watch nowadays. XD I know they're...not the most mature shows, but they are hilarious in a sense.

haha, actually, yes. I love both those shows. Adult Swim aside, they are pretty much the only shows I watch on Cartoon Network now. Yeah, they are pretty moronic, but they're fun and I always get a laugh out of them. Not to mention, they both remind me of the good ol' days of toons that I grew up with. Rocko, Ren & Stimpy, the oddball toons, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
Yes, well, I grew up watching badly-dubbed giant robot anime and stuff left over from the eighties about female empowerment.

When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end, the Goddess descends from the sky. Wings of light and dark spread afar, she guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl

haha, actually, yes. I love both those shows. Adult Swim aside, they are pretty much the only shows I watch on Cartoon Network now. Yeah, they are pretty moronic, but they're fun and I always get a laugh out of them. Not to mention, they both remind me of the good ol' days of toons that I grew up with. Rocko, Ren & Stimpy, the oddball toons, lol.
I grew up with those too! Rocko's Modern Life? I loved the cow. XD And Ren and Stimpy was pretty cool too. Did you ever see Two Stupid Dogs? Or, this isn't that old, All That?

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

watch jonny test

its like dexters laboritory lol

the twin girls remind me of dexter and Jonny reminds me of DeeDee

The parents even look very similar to dexters parents...

• Bunnygirl
One: Rose, your avatar makes you look like Miley Cyrus. It's kinda freakin' me out.

Two: All this talk of Two Stupid Dogs is making me remember the good old days on CN. You know, Cow and Chicken?

SUPER COW, AL RESCATE! MOOOOOOO!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Yeah, Super Cow, haha. Cow & Chicken, Dexter's LAboratory, Two Stupid Dogs, Freakazoid, Johnny Bravo!! Those were some of Cartoon Network's greats, in my opinion.

And yeah, I also watched All That, that was right up there with The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Kenan & Kel Show, Are You Afraid of the Dark...ahh, so many great shows. And cartoons, Doug, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, I could go on forever remembering shows I used to watch, haha.

And I've tried watching Jonny Test, I just don't like it much. It seems pretty boring, but that's just my tastes.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
... There's this kid at my school that doesn't know what a VHS tape is. Now I dunno about you guys, but that makes me feel rather old.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Nah, that just means he isn't observant, lol. We're not that outdated.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
Kid was born in the age of the DVD, and has never seen one in his life. It's rather sad, actually, what since all the best stuff is on VHS. Like the original Star Wars!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I've seen all of those! I love the old days...anyone ever watch Zoids? That was only a couple years ago, but it was my favorite. I'd wake up every morning to Zeke and Van.  :D

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I never saw Zoids, but anyone remember Re:Boot? That show was a trip.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
I used to watch that daily. I absolutely loved it. Zoids was cool too!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
How can that person be completely unaware of VHS tapes? I still see them EVERYWHERE.
And yes, Re:Boot was nifty :O
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

• Bunnygirl
The kid was raised in a house full of DVDs, never knew that anything like a VHS player existed. It's kinda sad, though, since he's in a seventh grade english class and a few other high-level classes like that and he's only in like... Third grade.

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
http://www.cartoonintros.com/
This used to have SO MANY intros now its cut down to one page =/

the best ones are the ones you forgot like C.O.P.S. and centurions
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:38:20 pm by NeonFoxRocks »
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Hawkeye

• Catgirl

I used to watch stuff like that all the time.  Doug, Rocko, Rugrats, Aahh Real Monsters.  That kinda stuff.
"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!"

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Hahaha, that website reminded me of the old Tranformers show! It's eons better then the one now.  :D

And Thundercats! I LOVED that show! He-Man, Duck Tales, Inspector Gadget and Dennis the Menace! I love them all.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:54:50 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook

I used to watch stuff like that all the time.  Doug, Rocko, Rugrats, Aahh Real Monsters.  That kinda stuff.

Yeah, I don't know what Nickelodeon is smoking, but they have not released anything save for Pete & Pete and maybe a couple other shows on dvd. They would make fortunes if they actually released all these great shows. But alas....sucks for them. I had to go manual on this one and find episodes and burn them myself, or find bootlegs. That's all you can do when the companies refuse to release them, right? heh

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
so excited i gots me a new avi!!
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
so excited i gots me a new avi!!

*thumbs up* ^_^ Great wig and photo in general, lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
i was super excited i was like.... is that my wig!?!?!?! when mom walked out of the post office
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

• Bunnygirl
Ever drawn something, then held it a good three feet or so away from your face and suddenly realized 'Oh my god, that is quite possibly the scariest thing I've ever drawn'?

Yeah... There are certain pages of my sketchbook that probably shouldn't see the light of day.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
Ever drawn something, then held it a good three feet or so away from your face and suddenly realized 'Oh my god, that is quite possibly the scariest thing I've ever drawn'?

Yeah... There are certain pages of my sketchbook that probably shouldn't see the light of day.

lol I probably have but I toss them when they are that bad

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
i was super excited i was like.... is that my wig!?!?!?! when mom walked out of the post office

haha, there are few joys one can experience like being greeted with a package you ordered, heh.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl

haha, there are few joys one can experience like being greeted with a package you ordered, heh.
the 2nd thing i ever order with my own money.
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")