Author Topic: Movie making: Hot Pants #2  (Read 7487 times)

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
Movie making: Hot Pants #2
« on: July 25, 2008, 01:01:17 pm »
 So you are probably wondering what Hot Pants is, right? Well first off here is the first video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Eacz_BDB2xk 

Basically the skit was made as a joke of Itachi stealing Gaara's pants when he was...well sleeping. Don't make sense, but......don't ask, lol. So now its time to do another one. We decided to bring it back for Kumoricon 08'. But this time we are actually going to put some thought into it. So we need more people to make it "EPIC"!!!!!!1  LOL.

All cosplayers are welcome to join. As long as they are cosplaying as male characters.....cause female would be wierd.....and such. You also need to be ok to run around in your boxers. Boxers are very important for this video, so if you have a robed character, might not work out so well.

For this year though, Itachi shall not be the star. The new 'star' (pants thief) shall be *drum rolls please* Tobi!!!!1! 

You might have spotted/seen this Tobi b4 : http://youtube.com/watch?v=j0hkyNFs1Xc   He will be on his best behavior.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention: There is limited to how many people that can be on here though. So it won't be over crowded and such. Plus its easier to keep track of. So there is a limit between 20-25 people max.

This will be taking place on the second day of con. Time and Place will be given after we figure out who shall be there and such.

If you are interested please comment/PM/e-mail (xgivonx@hotmail.com) me. Or if you have any questions.

P.S.

There will be a character limit. One cosplay of a character is enough.

Cosplay Characters already taken:

-Tobi
-Deidara
-Gaara
-Leeroy Jenkins (lol)
-Ryuichi Sakuma
-Luigi
-Luke fon fabre
-Pajama Roxas

The date you need to sign up will be at the end of August.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you guys at con!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 10:47:19 am by Givon »
"Ever done it with a ninja?....want to do it again?"~ Givons random moment

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
Re: Hot Pants #2
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 10:16:39 pm »
mnn sounds like fun so count me in ^^ i'll be cosplaying as ryuichi sakuma from gravitation

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 11:56:23 am »
mnn sounds like fun so count me in ^^ i'll be cosplaying as ryuichi sakuma from gravitation
YAYZ!!! Thanks alot for joining ^_^

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 07:29:21 pm »
Luke fon fabre at your service by request ^_^.  <3 you Givon.

Always Bored, contact my msn if you want to chat.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 07:31:59 pm »
Luke fon fabre at your service by request ^_^.  <3 you Givon.

YAY *GLOMP* Thankies!!!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Re: Movie making: Hot Pants #2
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 11:38:58 pm »
I'd give you a Bridget Amy but he is very girly and there are complications that you are aware of >: Just make sure to show me the video yo~
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 12:33:19 am »
I'd give you a Bridget Amy but he is very girly and there are complications that you are aware of >: Just make sure to show me the video yo~

...Yeahhh no point in posting this here then, right? Not that a Bridget could be in it anyways. I'm pretty sure he wears panties...And in his case that would be WAY more awkward that just a girl in panties.

This is pathetic....We're cracking up over a sadistic BIRD...

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 06:21:21 am »
Hmm...I could do this as well. I could either do Itachi, or hopefully Pajama Roxas. Whichever is the most convientent for you lot. o.o I need to find some freaking boxers. XD

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 10:45:06 am »
True, true, and yes, when its done I shall show you it ^_^

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 10:46:56 am »
Hmm...I could do this as well. I could either do Itachi, or hopefully Pajama Roxas. Whichever is the most convientent for you lot. o.o I need to find some freaking boxers. XD

hmmmmm, I think Pajama Roxas would be the best >w< That would be great!!!!! lol.

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 10:50:23 am »
XD Sweet! So, can't wait for the location. Er, how is this going to go about? Scripted or free-for-all with a general plot? XD

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 11:10:59 am »

...Yeahhh no point in posting this here then, right? Not that a Bridget could be in it anyways. I'm pretty sure he wears panties...And in his case that would be WAY more awkward that just a girl in panties.

It has other things to do with then just that, like personal problems with someone else. I'm putting in out there if that person doesn't show. I would dress in something nicer then girl panties if I did that, but thanks for just going ahead and assuming.

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 11:06:50 pm »

It has other things to do with then just that, like personal problems with someone else. I'm putting in out there if that person doesn't show. I would dress in something nicer then girl panties if I did that, but thanks for just going ahead and assuming.

Oh ho, no need to get snippy at me. I was meaning it would be in character for him to wear girl panties, a duhr. >>; So thank you for being so damn defensive about me commenting on something such as being in character.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 11:14:51 pm »
XD Sweet! So, can't wait for the location. Er, how is this going to go about? Scripted or free-for-all with a general plot? XD

Well....there is a slight script that is almost finished. Suggestions are TOTALLY welcomed!!!! I'll be sending it when its finished in a P.M. or e-mail. Cause for those who ain't in it, I would like it to be a slight surprise ^_^

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 11:18:37 pm »

Oh ho, no need to get snippy at me. I was meaning it would be in character for him to wear girl panties, a duhr. >>; So thank you for being so damn defensive about me commenting on something such as being in character.

you two....apologize to each other and start the conversation over please, the tension is terribad and that makes nothing fun =(

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 12:00:43 am »

you two....apologize to each other and start the conversation over please, the tension is terribad and that makes nothing fun =(

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 07:43:49 pm »

Sorry bad morning for me but still that's the way the comment was worded made it seems like you were saying it that way.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 05:03:18 pm »

Sorry bad morning for me but still that's the way the comment was worded made it seems like you were saying it that way.

Yeahh it's been a few bad days for me. I keep forgetting to take my happy pills...But I was honestly just meaning it towards an 'In Character' way lol..

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 10:58:37 pm »

Yeahh it's been a few bad days for me. I keep forgetting to take my happy pills...But I was honestly just meaning it towards an 'In Character' way lol..

assuming he means sorry too in a cool way....SO! timing and place to meet up? i'm still trying to sched. a bunch of things tryn to cram em all in so the earlier the better!

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 07:49:59 pm »

assuming he means sorry too in a cool way....SO! timing and place to meet up? i'm still trying to sched. a bunch of things tryn to cram em all in so the earlier the better!

lets see, I know its on the second day of con. Most likely around noonish. So every one is actually up ^_^ Location and such......DK yet -_-

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 10:51:07 pm »
hmm sunday...dunno, i need to find some kind of sched booklet or something lol

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 11:27:38 pm »
K-con's king of Pirates is down.
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 11:00:18 am »

lol, and this will be going on for a little while. So you can show up when its best for ya too ^_^

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
    • Ichigobunny's deviant art
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 12:27:31 pm »
well my lady i have a request. i would love to be in your hot pants movie!!! can a random orihime take part in it?

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 10:15:54 pm »
lol, ok

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 10:16:47 pm »
well my lady i have a request. i would love to be in your hot pants movie!!! can a random orihime take part in it?
>.>.....<.<....okies, i'll let you slide >w<

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
    • Ichigobunny's deviant art
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 11:25:56 pm »
yay!!! thats ganna awesome!!!

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 10:31:01 pm »
yay!!! thats ganna awesome!!!
heck yea!!!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 01:31:14 am »
.... what the fudge is going on in this thread?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline kissarmy

• Chibi
    • Kisswars
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 01:35:58 am »
.... what the fudge is going on in this thread?

they wanna make a video about random male cosplayers stealing other male cosplayers pants
www.myspace.com/parasolcosplay         
Kumoricon 08
~LEEROY JENKINS - World of Warcraft
~EPIC SECRET COSPLAY

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 06:53:18 am »
OK..... well.....
Be careful. >_>

If you have any filming by the pool, make it quick.
Not all of the staff members in those suites are as understanding as I am.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 09:36:42 pm »
Okies, since there aren't a lot of people for this, we might just end up doing some short scenes. Like random scenes and such. Yet they will all tie into a epic ending....bwhahahahahahahaha