Author Topic: Three new tattoo's guys.  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
Three new tattoo's guys.
« on: August 01, 2008, 12:56:09 am »
Yeah, I now have six, and right now I'm working on a really big Kingdom Hearts piece. I'm well aware of how old I am, and regretting this and that, blah blah. Don't remind me, or let me know, cause trust me, I already know what I'm getting myself into.

They're wings from CardCaptor Sakura, I couldn't resist. ~ ~ They didn't feel too well in certain area's, and my non-dominant side hurt much worse then the other.

Yes, it hurt, very badly, and no, it's still not finished yet. It covers from my ribs, all the way down to where my pants begin on my hip bones. I'm doing 4 more panels, of Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy. They're all going to be colored at once, so the coloring isn't off on any of them.

This is what it will look like when it's finished:

Those 5 panels, and the coloring and lighting will be done like Riku's panel.

Sorry for the images being so big.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Three new tattoo's guys.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 02:42:19 am »
You kids and your crazy tattooz.

That Kingdom Hearts one is going to be ginourmous; are you gonna go out and get 4 sq ft of extra skin for that or something?
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 07:30:44 am »
Sayada where do you get you tattoos? I have been wanting to get one, but am looking for a good place.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 08:34:32 am »
Very cool! Its a good thing I'm not seeing this in person.... I have a nasty tendency to want to poke...eheh...*sweatdrops*
Secrety secrets!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 08:40:59 am »
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!~!!!!

I want your CCS tattoo if I had the guts!!
 DX I'll just sharpie on my back when I can do that. XD
Which sadly will be never :[
Soooooo cuteeeeeee X3333

wahh the kingdom hearts one will be amazing~! I'm just worried about your pain~ :[ if you need anything you just call and I'll be there in a jiffy to make you feel a little better. Nurse Natalie on her wayyyyy~!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 11:34:55 am »
Haha, no extra skin, the biggest part of the tattoo is over with, the other 4 panels are a lot smaller.

Sayada where do you get you tattoos? I have been wanting to get one, but am looking for a good place.

I get them at Bad Kitties in Newberg. My mother owns it, which means discount! The tattoo artists there are really good at what they do. Zack did the wings, and Mike did Sora. Jon did my Resident Evil tattoo. You should come in sometime, cause if they aren't busy then you could get it the same day. The #'s 503-487-7770, if you want to make an appointment.

Very cool! Its a good thing I'm not seeing this in person.... I have a nasty tendency to want to poke...eheh...*sweatdrops*

Even I want to poke it. But it hurts A LOT right now. I had trouble sleeping. It's like a very bad sunburn all down my side. ~ ~

And Natalie. XD Tattoo's don't hurt as bad as people think they do. If anything, they hurt worse after they're done. It all depends on your body. Once you get a tattoo though, it's like an addiction and hard to stop.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 11:37:18 am »
It is a very addicting habit. I just got my chest tattooed and I have to say that was the most painful area I've ever had done. It was the worst, for sure, but still, it is totally worth it. ^_^

I still need to visit that shop in Newberg, but for now I'm still an Adorn Body Art loyalist, heh. I've had no need to venture elsewhere, though the Newberg shop sounds sweet.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 11:18:29 pm »
Oh, fancy fancy!

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 11:22:02 pm »
Wow, nice! Looking forward to seeing the Kingdom Hearts one all complete.

hmm I've always wanted a wings tattoo..

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 11:24:41 pm »
It is a very addicting habit. I just got my chest tattooed and I have to say that was the most painful area I've ever had done. It was the worst, for sure, but still, it is totally worth it. ^_^

I still need to visit that shop in Newberg, but for now I'm still an Adorn Body Art loyalist, heh. I've had no need to venture elsewhere, though the Newberg shop sounds sweet.

Chest sounds painful. The one hear my collar bone didn't hurt, though. My side's the most painful, so far. And yeah dude, you should really check out Newberg's shop, it gets pretty good business.

And thanks Spleen.

Wow, nice! Looking forward to seeing the Kingdom Hearts one all complete.

hmm I've always wanted a wings tattoo..

The Kingdom Hearts one will be a little while, but hopefully not too long.
You should get wing tattoo's; they're pretty neat.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 11:36:23 pm »
Whoaaa shieeeeeeet Marie those are crazy! Looking forward to seeing the completed KH one :)

Now I can tell why they hurt so much D:

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 11:37:24 am »
My wife has 2 tattoo's from Adorn and I will be getting my first in a couple of months.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 11:43:45 am »
My wife has 2 tattoo's from Adorn and I will be getting my first in a couple of months.

Ah, that's cool. Do you know/remember who her artist(s) was/were? And what are you planning to get?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 11:44:06 am by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 11:53:40 am »
Her artist's name for her latest one was.........Well, they called him Little Sammy Pants, so his name was sam I think.

The Kanji in the middle means wife, I am getting the same tattoo except with the Kanji for husband.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 11:58:30 am »
Ah, that's awesome. Very nice and colorful. And the name doesn't sound familiar, but I only ever see two or three artists in any given day, so I don't expect to know everyone.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 11:59:29 am »
I know he mostly works at another shop and is only at Adorn on Saturdays.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 12:00:21 pm »
Ooh, okay. Yeah, I think every tattoo I have had has had me in there during the week. That'd explain it.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!