Author Topic: Bleach Cosplay help  (Read 1939 times)

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
    • Ichigobunny's deviant art
Bleach Cosplay help
« on: August 03, 2008, 01:59:55 pm »
Please email me at M14Bunnyhop@aol.com for the answers because i am ganna be on a vacation tomorrow and i may not be able to check for a couple days. anyway does anyone know how i can make the bow and gold piece on orihime's school uniform? she should have something like a red bow with a gold thing but i dont know what the gold thing is anyway yeah i could use a little help thinking about that. and how do you keep a wig on well. i havent had a lot of luck with them before.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Re: Bleach Cosplay help
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 02:07:16 pm »
Well the best way to keep a wig on is with a wig cap and some pins. I found a tutorial on DA but I didn't use most of it. Also some people use a type of glue that is safe to put on your skin. The best thing to keep a wig on is to make sure that your real hair is out of the way. If you don't have a wig cap you could use pantyhose (I don't have a wig cap and that is what I use). As for a place to get them anywhere that sells wigs should have them (real wigs and they might sell them around halloween but I'm not sure). I checked Sally's but they didn't have any.

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 02:18:05 pm »
Well the best way to keep a wig on is with a wig cap and some pins. I found a tutorial on DA but I didn't use most of it. Also some people use a type of glue that is safe to put on your skin. The best thing to keep a wig on is to make sure that your real hair is out of the way. If you don't have a wig cap you could use pantyhose (I don't have a wig cap and that is what I use). As for a place to get them anywhere that sells wigs should have them (real wigs and they might sell them around halloween but I'm not sure). I checked Sally's but they didn't have any.
i know of a halloween shop near my house looks like im ganna have to buy a new one. i had one before and my hair didnt want to stay in so maybe i can just try it again since my hair is longer it was short last time.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 02:23:00 pm »
I was looking at Sally's and it does look like they have wig caps I guess I just wasn't looking in the right spot. I am going to go up an get some in a few minutes. They shouldn't be that much. Another thing that helps keep my wigs on is that there is an elastic band that can hook together and sometimes I hook them together then place it outside of the elastic cap that is attached to the wig. That keeps the back of it moving around too much....I'm not sure if that made any sense or not. I can always take a picture of it if you like.

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 11:26:17 pm »
I was looking at Sally's and it does look like they have wig caps I guess I just wasn't looking in the right spot. I am going to go up an get some in a few minutes. They shouldn't be that much. Another thing that helps keep my wigs on is that there is an elastic band that can hook together and sometimes I hook them together then place it outside of the elastic cap that is attached to the wig. That keeps the back of it moving around too much....I'm not sure if that made any sense or not. I can always take a picture of it if you like.

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 11:28:56 pm »
thanks but i think ill be alright. this wig is really nice in comparison to the one i was using last year for another character. anyway thanks for the help hope you find those caps alright.

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 02:54:22 pm »
alrighty my costume is all done and im working on the bag to go with it.