Author Topic: Eugene KH group?  (Read 2857 times)

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
Eugene KH group?
« on: August 17, 2008, 11:24:03 pm »
I'm going to be cosplay-ing as Kairi-KH2 (soon as my dress is done..... :-[) and I was wondering if there were any Kingdom Heart cosplayers in Eugene who wanted to get together and do a photoshoot at the coast or someplace sometime. I'm sure we could find someone with the legal right to drive and smuggle people in the back of my dad's truck!!

Really looking forward to hearing from people!
This is my life. These are my choices.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Re: Eugene KH group?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 12:01:38 am »
Eugeneians seem to have difficulty meeting up IN Eugene, so I'm not sure how successful a beach trip would be. XD But there's always 5th St Market/Twilight Town and Fern Ridge which are much closer! Not to spoil your plans or anything. It's just hard to get us all together it seems. : P

(Just for reference of who else in Eugene are KH fans, there's this thread from long long ago --> http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=6287.0 It died when we made the new Eugene meetup thread, but the first few pages are about KH specifically methinks. ^^ Just if you feel like reading old posts. XD;;)
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 08:40:17 pm »
LMAO tis probably true!! We have difficulties meeting up just about ANYWHERE. For 'track town USA' we're all just REALLY REALLY lazy...
This is my life. These are my choices.

Offline The_Panda

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 01:55:12 pm »
I can't seem to find a eugene board except for this one, so kick me out if this is inappropriate.

I'm wanting to find people ((from eugene)) That I could A.) Get a ride with B.) Share a room with. I can take care of my own expenses, but it would help me out SO MUCH if there was someone who was willing to do that.

On a different note, I would love to have people who are/did go to the K-con to meet up somewhere, sometime. I know only four cosplayers in this whole town.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 03:53:03 pm »
I may hate myself for this later.  I can drive, I live in Eugene, My folks live in Waldport and my sis in Lincoln City, so I go to the coast often.  That said, let me know if you want to do anything.  My mother has a MASSIVE flower garden behind her house, tiered decks, benches, and water features.   It is a great spot for taking pictures.  May also be able to arrange a trip to the aquarium in Newport, no promises on that.  :-\

Also, if interested, I am the guy who plays anime at his home every Friday starting at 7:00pm.  Always looking for new people to drop in and watch.  I have both Death Note - Live Action movies, planning on playing them for Halloween.  Also have a couple of terabytes of other stuff you may be interested in, Naruto, One Piece, Inuyasha, Moribito, Code Geass, Bleach, Death Note, TM of Haruhi S, Host Club, FMA, FMP, Sailor Moon, etc.  Let me know if you are interested.  :D
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!