Author Topic: Question about our badges  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Kamisan

• Sailor Scout
Question about our badges
« on: August 26, 2008, 04:41:40 pm »
I bought my badge and I remember last year having to wait in line to go purchase them, I was wondering do people with badges have to wait in that line too or is it a seperate line?

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Question about our badges
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 04:45:10 pm »
theres usually two separate lines. one for pre-reg that already have their badges (or bought them already but need to pick them up) and people that have to pay at the door.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Kamisan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 05:07:43 pm »
theres usually two separate lines. one for pre-reg that already have their badges (or bought them already but need to pick them up) and people that have to pay at the door.

Oh thanks, I have something to do on the first day so I wanted to know how early I should get there to be able to do the dating game haha.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 05:16:15 pm »

Oh thanks, I have something to do on the first day so I wanted to know how early I should get there to be able to do the dating game haha.
from what I'm hearing theres a couple of dating games* confusion*  it opens at 8 but being in the pre reg line that line moves pretty fast.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Kamisan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 05:17:48 pm »
Yeah Im going to the one at 11 In the park. On Saturday.