Author Topic: The "Did anyone record our skit?" thread  (Read 4635 times)

Offline gladimus

• Sailor Scout
The "Did anyone record our skit?" thread
« on: September 01, 2008, 11:09:44 pm »
Hi, our group, Jisatsu Party, was wondering if anyone may have recorded our skit, and if you did, could you post in on youtube and maybe send us a copy?

If I get a good recording of it I can dub over it with the original sound track so people can hear everything said, since some of the cheering covered up our lines XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Kp2P8gVnM this is the only recording of our skit we have, the person we asked to record didn't know how to use zoom function so quality is bad D:

A lot of people in the green room didn't get to see the other skits so it also might be nice to see other skits posted up.

If anyone else wants to request seeing their skit on youtube or something, feel free to post here =3
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:22:59 am by gladimus »

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
Re: Did anyone record our skit at cosplay contest?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:20:24 pm »
might as well make this an unofficial did anyone get a recording of our skit thread i would like to know as well for my group

the fire emblem dating show.
if so i would like to discuss a copy if camera was well placed. we have a "special" recording my friend in the way back took for us.
i'd really like acopy to send to my uncle soo yeah.
if you don't quite remember fire emblem dating show. we had the jack skellington and the cat whose hair fell off.
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:04:15 am »
im actualy hoping theres recording of all of them because we couldnt seem them backstage this year : (
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline gladimus

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 11:24:09 am »
might as well make this an unofficial did anyone get a recording of our skit thread i would like to know as well for my group

if so i would like to discuss a copy if camera was well placed. we have a "special" recording my friend in the way back took for us.
if you don't quite remember fire emblem dating show. we had the jack skellington and the cat whose hair fell off.

Her hair fell off again?
I loved that cat girl, she was fun to goof off with in the green room XD

Offline Red Spark

• Sailor Scout
    • Drawing Blog
Re: The "Did anyone record our skit?" thread
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 11:37:01 am »
Double-darn it.

I was just searching Youtube, and someone put a handful of skits up, apparently - The Presidential Election skit, Lee's Shiny Teeth skit, Vash's reading, and the skit I was in - Team Sexy Pretzel's.

...But I go to click on a link, and Youtube tells me that the video was removed by the user. ;_;

So, uh, if anyone else's got a video of Sexy Pretzel's skit, skidaddle and upload it soon - I'm curious to see how well our voices could be heard... >_>
Conventions attended thus far:
Kumoricon 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Sakuracon 2008, 2009, 2011

Current cosplay plan: Shoma Takakura (Mawaru Penguindrum), Jonathan Ariga (Catherine), and...

...and...uh..? Hm...

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:39 am »

Her hair fell off again?
I loved that cat girl, she was fun to goof off with in the green room XD
it fell off in a diff pllace this time. she way over reacted in the "yeah you tell her lucia" part. way tooo much
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 02:00:19 pm »
Kumoricon had staff making recordings of some of the events. Cosplay was recorded by the staff, guaranteed. Not just recorded, but recrorded by a person we can contact to get the footage from.  ;)

I will be sure to link the information on how to get those recordings as soon as I know.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

oslapedo

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 02:37:20 pm »
Did anyone record cosplay chess? I was in it, and I'd like to see it through an audience member's view point :D

Offline gladimus

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 04:42:45 pm »
A better version on Vash's monologue would be nice too, that was pretty funny XD

And Bang Bang Neko

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 12:55:38 pm »
Did anyone get footage from the Slightly Anime Dating Game? I saw some video cams running in the audience and would love to get to watch it all!!!
Secrety secrets!

Offline pencil

• Sailor Scout
    • http://users.livejournal.com/_pencil_/profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 03:11:05 pm »
Kumoricon had staff making recordings of some of the events. Cosplay was recorded by the staff, guaranteed. Not just recorded, but recrorded by a person we can contact to get the footage from.  ;)

I will be sure to link the information on how to get those recordings as soon as I know.

Oh! Thats awesome. I would love to get the staff recorded version of my groups skit :D Please do post the contact!!
K-con 09!
Maetel - Galaxy Express 999
Sanji - Shabondy, Regular, Okama
Mamori - EyeSheild 21 - cheerleader

possibly Allen walker?

Offline Chandra Nalaar

• Sailor Scout
    • My Pictures
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 05:00:21 pm »
Hi, our group, Jisatsu Party, was wondering if anyone may have recorded our skit, and if you did, could you post in on youtube and maybe send us a copy?

If I get a good recording of it I can dub over it with the original sound track so people can hear everything said, since some of the cheering covered up our lines XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Kp2P8gVnM this is the only recording of our skit we have, the person we asked to record didn't know how to use zoom function so quality is bad D:

A lot of people in the green room didn't get to see the other skits so it also might be nice to see other skits posted up.

If anyone else wants to request seeing their skit on youtube or something, feel free to post here =3

Were you the other Light in that sketch? If so, kudos to you for actually somewhat memorizing his "GOD OF THE NEW WORLD" speech. I wonder if that would work on Zero from Code Geass; he wears a mask like White Ranger did.

Offline Jolta Cat

• Oni
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 05:31:06 am »
I know it was pretty forgettable but does anyone have a recording of the Silent Hill skit? The person who recorded the ENTIRE cosplay contest left ours out, of all of them DX Anyone?

Offline gladimus

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 07:40:49 pm »

Were you the other Light in that sketch? If so, kudos to you for actually somewhat memorizing his "GOD OF THE NEW WORLD" speech. I wonder if that would work on Zero from Code Geass; he wears a mask like White Ranger did.

That speech was.. hard x _x Yes, I was the Light.

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 07:50:54 pm »
Double-darn it.

I was just searching Youtube, and someone put a handful of skits up, apparently - The Presidential Election skit, Lee's Shiny Teeth skit, Vash's reading, and the skit I was in - Team Sexy Pretzel's.

...But I go to click on a link, and Youtube tells me that the video was removed by the user. ;_;

So, uh, if anyone else's got a video of Sexy Pretzel's skit, skidaddle and upload it soon - I'm curious to see how well our voices could be heard... >_>

You mean there was a video of my Shiney Teeth Skit? ;_; And it's not there... I was trying to find one too... but couldn't.

I want to laugh at my own bad dancing.

On the topic of recording... Anyone record the Kareoke Contest? I've always wanted to watch myself sing. XD
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 07:51:56 pm by jupiter13_00 »
KumoriCon 2010

Did you see us? Me and my Boyfriend were the Eyesheild 21 cosplayers.

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 04:44:08 pm »
So I did find a video of my Shiney Teeth skit... XD

I look so nerdy.

Still trying to find some of the others that aren't in usual videos that come up when you search for this year's contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-KxMZONxU
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Chandra Nalaar

• Sailor Scout
    • My Pictures
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 04:57:54 pm »

That speech was.. hard x _x Yes, I was the Light.

You should try doing it in Japanese next time.

Offline BangBangNeko

• Chibi
    • BangBangNeko Cosplay
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 09:46:14 pm »
Does anyone have the attack of the cuties skit??

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 12:18:39 pm »

I haven't seen that one anywhere yet. It was funny though. I was so nervous waiting for my turn right off stage. Watching you guys really helped me laugh it off and relax. :3
KumoriCon 2010

Offline BangBangNeko

• Chibi
    • BangBangNeko Cosplay
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 06:31:57 pm »

I haven't seen that one anywhere yet. It was funny though. I was so nervous waiting for my turn right off stage. Watching you guys really helped me laugh it off and relax. :3
I know it's like we didn't even do one,jk T_T
AWW I'm glad to hear you guys enjoyed it ^-^ and it helped you relax, Before I go on I just tell myself " go out there and make them laugh" or our group makes a joke right before we go on to help us all out.lol XD

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 08:16:58 am »

I know it's like we didn't even do one,jk T_T
AWW I'm glad to hear you guys enjoyed it ^-^ and it helped you relax, Before I go on I just tell myself " go out there and make them laugh" or our group makes a joke right before we go on to help us all out.lol XD

It was my first time in the skits... I usually just do karaoke idol. XD yeah I don't have stage fright... just suffer from panic attacks. I was haing one so laughing was a good distraction.

I've noticed something on youtube though... I found my skit by not searching for the contest but just using "kumoricon skit" as the search. people keep uploading stuff too. So your's may be on out there now.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2008, 04:27:47 pm »
i ton of the skits are up. but my groups still not  :-\
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")