Author Topic: Costumes that make it difficult to go potty :D  (Read 10202 times)

Offline misamisa

• Sailor Scout
Costumes that make it difficult to go potty :D
« on: September 05, 2008, 03:45:58 pm »
Sooo, I've been thinking about this.  Some costumes are just so elaborate that it seems like it would be an annoyance to have to take a bathroom break.
I pee a lot.  I think about this.
So, has anyone experienced a costume that is somewhat inconvenient to get out of?  Do you consider this when cosplaying?
Or have your elaborate costumes caused you any other troubles?

Discuss. ;)
k-con '09: Creed (Black Cat); Euphemia (Code Geass); Ichimaru (Bleach); Takano (Higurashi no Naku koro Ni)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Re: Costumes that make it difficult to go potty :D
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 04:36:49 pm »
xD I had problems with this with my chocobo cosplay....

See I had shorts, leggings, and a skirt with verys tiff feathers that dont work to well with seats... I had a hard time sittin down in it let alone going to the bathroom xD

Takein the whole bottem half of it off for the bathroom was quiet an ordeal so I was thankfull we had a room so I could hang up the skirt everynow and then when I needed to go.
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 05:07:32 pm »
well my masquerade outfit was a bit difficult. I had to tuck it somehow so that it wouldn't fall and get wet or I'd sit on it. some of the costumes at con makes you wonder if that person can even go or not.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Toxikon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 05:14:32 pm »
My Gaara costume was a bit of a pain bathroom-wise, but luckily I don't go all that often.  I first needed help removing the gourd, since it was tied to my back, then I needed someone to undo the velcro that held the overall together.  Then make sure said overall didn't touch the floor (because ew... con bathroom floor...).  Then more help to redo the velcro and tie the gourd back on.

It was kinda funny; my sister (as Kankurou) was touching up her makeup while I went to the bathroom, and this girl came in and said to her, "Whoa, you're a girl?!?"  XD
My Kumoricon 2008 photos can be found here.

Secret SakuraCon cosplay progress: 30%

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 05:20:23 pm »
Albel is bad too....not as bad as Gaara but still bad. I need to make sure the belt and hair doesn't end up in the toilet when I sit down. I also hate dealing with the thigh highs because they never stay on so I try to pee with them still up and I am always worried something might happen >_>

But the major problem I have with my costume is not being able to sit cross legged x.x (damn skirts >_<)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 05:28:50 pm »
^ That is why I wore shorts under my Kairi :3

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 05:42:54 pm »
Still....I had to be very conscious during pictures to make sure that my shorts weren't showing (and they were in a few of them)

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 05:45:15 pm »
I'm so glad that I never had to go to the bathroom while wearing Esther. That would have been a big poofy white and blue lacy nightmare.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 05:46:36 pm »
xD lol

nikki: Hmm... I was more worried about my shorts riding up and flashin people xD I remeber last year I was wearing a short lolita dress Megan let me borrow, and I wore it for the BangBangNeko skits as a sexy girl, only I didnt have shorts cause it was last minute xD the entire skit i was worried I was going to flash the audiance!

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 08:03:39 pm »
It was sort of difficult for me... it involved taking off most of my outfit, haha. 

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 08:34:41 pm »
Greed is really the only one I don't have trouble with, depending on if I wear the sash with my pirate costume or not. Chloe was a nightmare, Isshin..pretty much have to take everything off.

Good thing I can go most of the day without having to go to the bathroom or I'd be in trouble :P
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 11:39:35 pm »
Quina. That's why I don't wear it any more. I have to take the whole thing off.

Offline packofchessycats

• Oni
    • PackOfChessyCats @ deviantART
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 11:40:03 pm »
I'm so glad that I never had to go to the bathroom while wearing Esther. That would have been a big poofy white and blue lacy nightmare.
I know about this from experience. D=

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 11:48:37 pm »
I just go standing up, then it isn't as hard ;)
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 12:14:43 am »
Perhaps it's an instinctual thing brought on by necessity, but when in costume my bladder control triples and my "urge to go" is cut to one-third. I know it's not good for me, but it certainly simplifies things. All of my last three costumes have been hard to "go" in, with the possible exception of Ashton Anchors (since the cumbersome part of that costume was above the waist).

This year, chain mail and weaponry made it difficult to go, as did the prospect of leather falling into the toilet. :-X Tucking your shirt back in afterward is the hard part of wearing chain mail to the restroom. Chain mail likes to make your clothes sag.

Nothing compares to "realistic crossplay," though, when it comes to making it hard to go. ><;
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Kumi-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 01:20:48 am »
This thread title makes me giggle.

None of my outfits were especially hard to take off the lower portions, since they all involved drawstring/elastic waist pants. However, one time when I really had to go, I could not get the knot undone on Ashitaka. It wasn't double-knotted or anything, it had just pulled really tight and gone inside the waistband a bit.

Actually, Ashitaka's a bit difficult if you're in a hurry. I have to slip my hands out of the armcovers and take off several of the accessories. It's nothing compared to some of my costumes, though. My Merle outfit was one of those that involves getting mostly undressed, since I wear a body stocking and leotard under the dress. The puffs are pinned at the shoulders too, so I have to be careful how I arrange the straps when I'm getting dressed in the first place
Rumiko Takahashi fangirl
Wig fanatic, props junkie, fabric snob, cosplay addict

Smile smile!

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 01:45:06 am »
Surprisingly, my Iruka costume made it hard to go to the bathroom. The kunai holder on my leg had to be completely unwrapped for me to pull my pants down. XD I'll have to work that one out for next year...

And Lee...well that was all one piece... ._. yeah that means I basically had to strip to pee. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Did you see us? Me and my Boyfriend were the Eyesheild 21 cosplayers.

Offline packofchessycats

• Oni
    • PackOfChessyCats @ deviantART
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 01:23:28 pm »
Surprisingly, my Iruka costume made it hard to go to the bathroom. The kunai holder on my leg had to be completely unwrapped for me to pull my pants down. XD I'll have to work that one out for next year...
I had the same problem with the thigh holster I wore with my Mello costume. My shorts got caught on the gun every time I tried to pull them down. Still not as bad as dealing with rediculous petticoats in my Esther costume, though.

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 01:52:10 pm »
I always plan ahead of time what it will take because 9 times out of 10 you've held out for as long as you can and...are in a bit of a hurry, as it were ^ - ^;;;;;;;.

When I wore my Yuuko costume(XXXHolic) I had her long dress w/ the sleeves to like, my kneess, biker's shorts underneath that came up nearly to my underarms, and a strapless bustier thingy that was OVER the shorts...........getting out of that (and not tossing my train/sleeves/etc all over the floor) required like, a tactical assessment. O_<

~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 04:25:04 pm »
I didn't have too many issues, but it felt weird standing at the urinal in a dress.  Also, I did NOT want my dress dragging around the bathroom floor, so I was extra careful to make sure it didn't come in contact with any unwanted surfaces. ^_^;

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Yatta Dante

• Cabbit
    • Yatta Dante MySpace
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 04:32:17 pm »
Green Ranger is a pain in the butt to get out of to use the restroom.
~Dane/Dante
The Anime Hunters

Offline LadyYunaBraska

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 07:32:29 pm »
 I didn't have this problem at Kumoricon, thank the gods, but Sakuracon I went as FFX Yuna.
 The way the bow was constructed was a corset with a stuffed pillow of a bow attached by small stiches and velcro. Sadly this bow wouldn't let my back go within 6 inches of a solid object, and I couldn't sit ona normal chair without tilting it back or falling off the front.
 Bathroom = Mission Impossible.
~Kumoricon '10~

Roxas [Organization XIII] -The Kingdom Hearts series -- 5%
 No one would miss me . . .

Offline misamisa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 10:40:58 pm »
Haha, I'm so glad this thread has taken off.  I knew this had to be a common problem!  None of my costumes have been too complicated, but just dealing with layers and a corset thing that I had to remove because my tights were tucked under it was kinda annoying, and it took me longer than usual to get all my clothing back into place properly after using the restroom.

I'm thinking of doing some more complicated costumes in the future, one which will probably be a one-piece bodysuit type thing and the other has a long, foofy bottom which could get annoying.  I look forward to the complications this may cause!  Makes me want to drink less liquids, but it's too easy to get dehyrated at a con.  ^^;

And even if it doesn't have to do with using the bathroom, does anybody else experience complications while doing things you could normally do easily out of costume?
I enjoyed watching Waluigi lift up his long nose to eat at the Lloyd Center.  Amazingly, he never broke character once even while taking a food break.  :D
k-con '09: Creed (Black Cat); Euphemia (Code Geass); Ichimaru (Bleach); Takano (Higurashi no Naku koro Ni)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 10:56:30 pm »
^ xD as a chocobo I had a hard time sitting down... mobility was very limited...

See I had some very stiff white feathers attached to my skirt, that dont really bend, so if i sat down the skirt would stick up like a little hut or snap the feathers... in turn i didnt sit much, and if i did i had to lean off the edge of my chair and tilt forward xD if a stool was availble I would take it...

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 11:29:09 pm »
with my tail i can't go number 2 =P... not in a public place anyway, like at the waterfront picnic... no way no how i wouldnt sit on it in the first place lol
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 02:32:12 am »
Oh god xD

The title made me lol.

I haven't really had this problem yet, since I don't usually have to go until I get back home, but looking at a few of my costumes, I can see how it could become a problem OUo
Thankfully, my lineup for next year is pretty much all pants ^^ So I'm in the clear. ('cept bulbasaur, but I'll probably be in that for only a few hours o-o; )

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 11:38:10 am »

And even if it doesn't have to do with using the bathroom, does anybody else experience complications while doing things you could normally do easily out of costume?
I enjoyed watching Waluigi lift up his long nose to eat at the Lloyd Center.  Amazingly, he never broke character once even while taking a food break.  :D

I hate gloves. I hate them so much. But Lina Inverse wears them so I suck it up.....and complain constantly which I'm sure thrilled my friends.

But....I HAVE NO TRACTION!! It's like I need a keeper just to hold all my crap which sounds convenient but also to get money out, hold my change, and in one instance unpackage and pour Advil into my useless hands because apparently I'm FIVE again or something and can no longer do anything for myself(aside from stand around looking awesome, to be fair.). AARRRGH.

~Raiphin~

Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline xkuroxhanax

• Chibi
    • LJ, gaiz.
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 03:50:11 pm »

Well, even if it's not a complicated costume, Axel definitely caused problems in the bathroom. Besides the general awkwardness of walking into a women's restroom dressed as a six foot tall man, the coat was a pain. You either had to lift it and then deal with pants with one hand or take it all the way off, over the wig, and put it back on. xDD

The gloves were a problem. Couldn't grab things and the like. And then...we had the boots. Almost 5 inch platform boots are really hard to do stairs in. Well, I can go up them just fine. But going downstairs in those things was nearly impossible. I had to go really slowly and carefully. The first time I tried to, I managed to fall down half a flight of stairs. xDD Luckily, I wasn't wearing my wig at the time and wasn't too badly injured.
2009 Cons:
~Sakura-con 09
~Anime Evolution 09
~Kumoricon 09

Current cosplays:
~Axel (KH2)
~Kanda (DGM)

Offline Captain Eliza Rae

• Cabbit
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 06:45:59 pm »
This year I went as the tie dye ninja, with belt and jacket it was so hard to 'go' cause I had to undo the belt completely (it went around my waist twice) undo the two ties on the side of the jacket then pull down my pants >.<

And yes, I did have to undo the jacket cause the belt and jacket covered from my waist to my knees, and avoiding sitting on it is really hard.

I'm so glad that my aunt tie dyed a shirt for me while she was at it. So much easier to pull down my pants when I don't have a belt and jacket :D

I would imagine shippuden Neji, regular Yuna, and Lulu would be a pain

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 07:09:08 pm »
I can't wait till tomorrow when I get my pay check then I can order my next costume (it will be the first one I buy).

I imagine it will be kinda hard to go to the bathroom in because of the belt/bow. Other then that it is pants and a long shirt so it shouldn't be too hard >_>

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 07:21:20 pm »
Makes you wonder if the actualy characters even go to the bathroom considering the outfit and garb they wear ._.

I dont want to imagine going to the potty as Rosette TT~TT gotta control all of her flaps while dealing with thigh high socks and small bloomers! course I know there are a LOT worse

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2008, 08:19:27 pm »
Oh god xD

The title made me lol.

I haven't really had this problem yet, since I don't usually have to go until I get back home, but looking at a few of my costumes, I can see how it could become a problem OUo
Thankfully, my lineup for next year is pretty much all pants ^^ So I'm in the clear. ('cept bulbasaur, but I'll probably be in that for only a few hours o-o; )

At least with the Bulbasaur costume if you wet yourself people will just assume it's part of the costume. ^_^;

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 11:24:51 pm »
The running joke in a lot of D.Gray-Man threads involving cosplayers that I've been in is that the Exorcists must all get up at something around six in the morning just to get all their clothes on. Now imagine how long it must take them to go to the bathroom. Not to mention that not all of the weapons they have are very suited to being particularly dexterous... Allen Walker's Crowned Clown, for example. Imagine having to go to the bathroom when your left hand has foot-long claws instead of fingers.

@ chihiro: Yes, a LOT worse. Imagine being a member of the 501st and having a sudden and very urgent need to go to the bathroom... And you're stuck at both a charity function AND in a black bodysuit with who-knows-how-much vaccuformed Stormtrooper armor stuck to it. Flaps and bloomers? Piece of cake.

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 06:28:57 am »
@ chihiro: Yes, a LOT worse. Imagine being a member of the 501st and having a sudden and very urgent need to go to the bathroom... And you're stuck at both a charity function AND in a black bodysuit with who-knows-how-much vaccuformed Stormtrooper armor stuck to it. Flaps and bloomers? Piece of cake.

who wants to see and entire room full of Stormtroppers in dresses with flaps and bloomers? (and the helmet, for verisimilitude--your SAT word for the day.)

......MEEE~
~Raiphin~

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 10:38:41 am »
who wants to see and entire room full of Stormtroppers in dresses with flaps and bloomers? (and the helmet, for verisimilitude--your SAT word for the day.)

......MEEE~

Hail yes. That would be major lawls. <3

Apollo Justice

Offline Toxikon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 05:34:36 pm »
I love Stormtroopers so much.  One of my goals is to be a Scout Trooper in the 501st.  But... I'm a little short to be a Stormtrooper.  :'(  At least Scouts can sit down. o.O

That's a problem I had with Gaara.  The gourd took so long to take off that a lot of the time I'd just sit in chairs sideways.  I'm sure I irritated more than a few people when the gourd blocked the walkway...  Like at the Slightly Anime Dating Game...  Many apologies to people who's path I blocked. :X

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 07:01:21 pm »
I love Stormtroopers so much.  One of my goals is to be a Scout Trooper in the 501st.  But... I'm a little short to be a Stormtrooper.  :'(

So was Han!

At least Scouts can sit down. o.O

That's a problem I had with Gaara.  The gourd took so long to take off that a lot of the time I'd just sit in chairs sideways.  I'm sure I irritated more than a few people when the gourd blocked the walkway...  Like at the Slightly Anime Dating Game...  Many apologies to people who's path I blocked. :X

Ohgodohgod... the drive to the con was pretty nightmarish. ><; We commuted to con on Saturday already in costume. Leashy had put in contacts for Zelda to avoid having to wear glasses, and she said it turned out that the prescription was too old and she couldn't see well enough to drive. In order to keep her from having to take out her contacts, I drove the entire way with a sheathed sword on my back.

So uncomfortable and awkward. Next time somebody's going to be required to unlace and remove the sword and sheath, or I'm not driving in costume.

Apollo Justice

Offline katayamadono

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 07:07:02 pm »
Lolz, my Hikaru, I always had to ask people to unzip me before I went into the stalls. I couldnt reach that far back. @_@

Offline Toxikon

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 10:24:50 pm »

Ohgodohgod... the drive to the con was pretty nightmarish. ><; We commuted to con on Saturday already in costume. Leashy had put in contacts for Zelda to avoid having to wear glasses, and she said it turned out that the prescription was too old and she couldn't see well enough to drive. In order to keep her from having to take out her contacts, I drove the entire way with a sheathed sword on my back.

So uncomfortable and awkward. Next time somebody's going to be required to unlace and remove the sword and sheath, or I'm not driving in costume.

Ouch.  It's a good thing you didn't get pulled over.  I was wondering what a cop would think if a carful of cosplayers got pulled over on their way to the con...

Offline Rukia-chan

• Oni
    • Baka Cosplayers (Come Join Use Anime Lovers!!!)
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2008, 12:27:54 am »
OH My god Bleach Soul Reaper costumes are hard to, because the pants are like too big and you have to safty pen some parts on the pants and tigh a belt around your waist, it took me and my friend to put both our soul reaper costumes on.

Offline misamisa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2008, 01:28:27 am »
I hate gloves. I hate them so much. But Lina Inverse wears them so I suck it up.....and complain constantly which I'm sure thrilled my friends.

But....I HAVE NO TRACTION!! It's like I need a keeper just to hold all my crap which sounds convenient but also to get money out, hold my change, and in one instance unpackage and pour Advil into my useless hands because apparently I'm FIVE again or something and can no longer do anything for myself(aside from stand around looking awesome, to be fair.). AARRRGH.

Haha, I experienced that when I wore gloves for my Tohma Seguchi costume.  COULD NOT ACCESS WALLET!  I had to pull them off a few times, but I did try my damnedest to do things with them on, even if I had to make staff wait for me to be able to pull my ID out of my wallet.  ^^;
Except once I picked up some chocolate pocky and my gloves smelled like chocolate.  D:<

Well, even if it's not a complicated costume, Axel definitely caused problems in the bathroom. Besides the general awkwardness of walking into a women's restroom dressed as a six foot tall man, the coat was a pain. You either had to lift it and then deal with pants with one hand or take it all the way off, over the wig, and put it back on. xDD

The gloves were a problem. Couldn't grab things and the like. And then...we had the boots. Almost 5 inch platform boots are really hard to do stairs in. Well, I can go up them just fine. But going downstairs in those things was nearly impossible. I had to go really slowly and carefully. The first time I tried to, I managed to fall down half a flight of stairs. xDD Luckily, I wasn't wearing my wig at the time and wasn't too badly injured.
Yes, I did nearly-5" platforms with my Tohma costume as well.  I loved them, but my feet?  Not so much, by the end of that very long day.  D:  My non-cosplaying friends came to hang out at the Lloyd Center with me and made fun of me because I had to walk so slow. T_T
Also, I stepped on the bottom of my feathery pimp coat when descending the stairs!  I had to glue some feathers back on that night.

Makes you wonder if the actualy characters even go to the bathroom considering the outfit and garb they wear ._.

You know, that is a very good point.
And as cosplayers, we find out exactly why people don't dress like that in real life, LOL.  >:D

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2008, 08:31:54 pm »
Ouch.  It's a good thing you didn't get pulled over.  I was wondering what a cop would think if a carful of cosplayers got pulled over on their way to the con...

Yeah... I couldn't really turn my head to look behind me and the roof of the car is so small that I kinda had to crouch, what with the wig and hat.  Well, the upshot was that I was 5x more careful than I might normally be thanks to the difficulty of driving. I didn't really want to go over 45, either. :P

I had mixed feelings about showing up to con in costume. On the plus side, I got to get ready at home, and didn't have much of a chance to forget any part of the costume. The downsides... well, I've already listed most of them. :P

Apollo Justice

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2008, 11:17:39 pm »
My Costume Involves Setting Down The Cloak Takeing Off The Maneqien Torso Unhooking The Harness Folding The Wings To Make Sure They Dont Drop Down And Break Unwraping The White Cloth So Basicaly It Ends Up To Be A 2-3 Person Job D:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 03:31:00 pm by KinkyFriedChicken »
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2008, 03:22:42 pm »
HOW?????

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2008, 05:11:11 pm »
take the whole thing off?

OOOH I KNOW! Catheter XD

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2008, 05:17:13 pm »
._. maybe the person inside the costume is just inhuman and doesnt have to go potty...

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2008, 05:25:50 pm »
could be.....but I like my catheter idea better

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 05:36:24 pm »
xD yeah, hey is the cosplay chess for the picnic full yet?

I'm thinking I may attend >.> depends if I can convince dad to let me go

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2008, 05:37:57 pm »
nope...I bet we are going to have to assign pieces at the picnic because so far about 5 people have signed up >_>

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2008, 05:43:00 pm »
>.> well make it 6! I'll go put my name down.