Author Topic: Hellsing Photoshoot?  (Read 2514 times)

Offline orochimarufangirl

• Sailor Scout
Hellsing Photoshoot?
« on: September 06, 2008, 06:54:15 pm »
Any one have Hellsing photos? Or that are from the Hellsing photoshoot? We had some people give us e-mails but we didn't give them our e-mails and sadly we have lost the paper with there e-mails on it. Please respond if you were at the Hellsing photoshoot ( or know people who where at the Hellsing photoshoot ) ^^ Also, if you were cosplaying as Hellsing charators can you respond ( and maybe say what you were cosplaying as ) because I wanted to get some of your e-mails to, so we can chat, or something. ^^

We have the link! Go Integra! ^^ the link is the 3rd person to respond. Also if any one has more Hellsing photos feel free to add links, or if you have youtube videos for hellsing let us know. thanks guys!

-Alucard
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 04:04:51 pm by orochimarufangirl »
K-con 09 cosplays
All from Hellsing
Alucard
Young Integra
Young Alucard (AKA Vlad)

Last year I was...
Alucard

Offline Tina-Chan

• Oni
Re: Hellsing Photoshoot?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 11:58:25 pm »
Hey, this is the Seras with the glasses who took part in the photoshoot... and the neck biting. ;D

I would love to get in contact with any and all other Hellsing peoples, or persons who got photos!

Just email me at LethalkittyIII@aol.com

Thank yoouuu!!! :3  ;)

Offline katenator

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 03:57:12 pm »
Hey, y'know what? I'm lazy.

Have the link now. XD

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 04:02:39 pm »
Yaaay Integra! I swear you have the best pics ^^ I'll put my pics up to. and I'll post in the forum when I figure out how to put videos on youtube.
K-con 09 cosplays
All from Hellsing
Alucard
Young Integra
Young Alucard (AKA Vlad)

Last year I was...
Alucard

Offline katenator

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 06:35:07 pm »
Yaaay Integra! I swear you have the best pics ^^ I'll put my pics up to. and I'll post in the forum when I figure out how to put videos on youtube.

Email me the viiiiiiiideos, omg. <3

Offline Captain Eliza Rae

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 06:47:45 pm »
This is kinda off topic but me (tie dye) and sand ninja (Mickey) walked out when the Alucards were kneeling and we were like "Oh my god did someone die?!" then we saw Integra....

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 08:18:11 pm »
This is kinda off topic but me (tie dye) and sand ninja (Mickey) walked out when the Alucards were kneeling and we were like "Oh my god did someone die?!" then we saw Integra....

eh? wait wha??? um us alucards were kneeling to Integra for a photo if thats what your asking.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 08:19:56 pm by orochimarufangirl »
K-con 09 cosplays
All from Hellsing
Alucard
Young Integra
Young Alucard (AKA Vlad)

Last year I was...
Alucard

Offline Captain Eliza Rae

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 09:30:11 pm »

eh? wait wha??? um us alucards were kneeling to Integra for a photo if thats what your asking.

I wasn't asking anything realy (not trying to sound rude) I was just pointing out how retarded we were :D

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 05:56:19 pm »

I wasn't asking anything realy (not trying to sound rude) I was just pointing out how retarded we were :D

lol, oooh! lol So what were you cosplaying as?
K-con 09 cosplays
All from Hellsing
Alucard
Young Integra
Young Alucard (AKA Vlad)

Last year I was...
Alucard

Offline katenator

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 10:50:19 pm »

AHAHAHA.

Isn't the whole series about death anyway? It's oddly, and really rather morbidly, fitting. I'm amused, AND I approve. XD

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 03:16:14 pm »

AHAHAHA.

Isn't the whole series about death anyway? It's oddly, and really rather morbidly, fitting. I'm amused, AND I approve. XD

lolz! ^^
K-con 09 cosplays
All from Hellsing
Alucard
Young Integra
Young Alucard (AKA Vlad)

Last year I was...
Alucard

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 04:16:18 pm »
Any one else have any Hellsing pics? If so please post them. ^^ And if you were in it, please tell me who you were cosplaying as and your e-mail ^^

Cosplay: Alucard (theres a pic of me on my icon )

E-mail: cheesecake451@yahoo.com
K-con 09 cosplays
All from Hellsing
Alucard
Young Integra
Young Alucard (AKA Vlad)

Last year I was...
Alucard