Author Topic: Soul Eater 09'  (Read 126335 times)

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
Re: Soul Eater 09'
« Reply #450 on: March 10, 2009, 05:50:45 pm »
"DIABEETUS".. Gosh xDD I think we gotz one of dem Inside jokes yo xD Lolx

Where is this happening anyways? Waterfront?? :o
I like goats.

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #451 on: March 10, 2009, 06:45:10 pm »
Lol, I don't have a basketball either but worst comes to worst I can just pick one up at the local athletic store (whenever I call it by it's name, Frye's, people think I mean the computer place). They aren't very spendy. But I'll probably end up taking a sharpie to it and write Black Star on it. Here's the vote so far!

DIABEETUS chocolate chip cookies (hence forth known as Dccc): 1
Apricot Brandy Pound Cake: 1

Thrilling ne?

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #452 on: March 10, 2009, 06:55:29 pm »
So basically.. Your gonna surprise us with your cosplay? Lolx :3
Yup. Pretty much. owo
@maki & magneticplum
I'll try to look for the heat gun as well. Cutting out my hoody today! Also I ordered my head band. Oh, and Im ganna try to darken my hoody colors a bit today too.>.< soo much ta do with no time! school, work, cosplay, and repeat.

@xRIxKUx
lol, I like the outfit you picked for soul(I was thinking about it), but I'd want to do all the little stuff on the outfit too(and I dont have time). I'm ganna try to do the leather and jeans, seems easyer. =3

@KinkyFriedChicken
I want to see you before sakura/k-con! No matter what you do Im sure it will look good!^^
Then Im sure you will see me some time before then cons. Wewt. Even though when I throw together cosplays it looks crap-tastic! owo
@ Riku
 Holy Crap we should totally bring a basketball and play!!!!!!! Except I kinda suck at it but I can play a mean game of HORSE (not really).
@ Rhe
Good luck with the fabric! I hope the dye works better than the last three times! (lol)
@ KFC
You would be hitching a ride with a friend to the picnic right? Try bribing them with cookies. Make them extra buttery too cuz then they taste better (and oh so fatty) unless your afraid they might get DIABEETUS (lol Wilford Brimley...Your icon rocks)

LOLOLOLOL But if I made the cookies buttery and fatty non of my friends would eat them there all on diets.....And I probly wouldnt eat them eather. xDDD And Most likely I'll be giveing my friend a ride back up and stuffs. owo LULZ And 2 of mah friends already has DIABEETUS! xD (Why thank joo! XD)
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #453 on: March 10, 2009, 07:04:26 pm »
@syd
I remember that one time you kept making me eat DIABEETUS cookies. I almost died.
I like the basketball idea lol.

@Riku
Yeah, it's going to be at the waterfront if it's nice outside. If it isn't, then... probably a mall (Lloyd or Pioneer) or something. I hope it's nice outside and not freaking insane like it is now 9__9
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #454 on: March 10, 2009, 07:17:20 pm »
@ KFC
 lol If that's the case I should probably make an apricot brandy pound cake! Its less fatty (at least the way I make cookies ^.^)

@ Maki
 I don't recall shoving any cookies down your throat.... but it wouldn't surprise me if I had. You know the more I think about it they aren't so much DIABEETUS cookies so much Artery clogging heart attack cookies!

We can all sign the Basketball. It can be official soul eater cosplay basket ball '09!!!

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #455 on: March 10, 2009, 07:41:51 pm »
>MAKI< There is a basketball court at the waterfront :3 lolx

>SYYYD-DUUUHH< !!!! An Official Soul Eater basketball sounds totally bad x ass!!! xD Very cool, very cool lolx
I like goats.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #456 on: March 10, 2009, 08:25:04 pm »
@Riku
Sweeeeeet.

@Syd
If we're going to be in character, it's going to take me forever and a day to sign that ball. SHI-ME-TORI DAAAAA @__@
lol

Oh and I agreed that our group would bring chips and salsa. I can pick some up at winco or somethin' and you can bring your delicious... whatever you decide to bring. (DIABEETUS).

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 08:29:49 pm by makichan »

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #457 on: March 10, 2009, 08:38:30 pm »
Gah! I'll probably just smack the ball away from you after the first 2 minutes. Black Star be impatient yo!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #458 on: March 10, 2009, 08:41:34 pm »
*__* BEAUTIFUL SYMMETRY.

You can't rush these things.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #459 on: March 10, 2009, 09:35:35 pm »
I've decided that Death's mommy either has to be God or an angel, because that is the only way his fascination with symmetry and balance make sense in my head. Life and Death. ULTIMATE form of balance. can't get any more symmetrical than that to me.
This is my life. These are my choices.

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #460 on: March 10, 2009, 09:47:25 pm »
lol, your getting deep, I just figured he was majorly OCD, but I never really try to look ahead and guess whats going to happen when I'm watch'n movies or shows. I just let it wash over me and I pick it up as they put it down. That's why watching movies with Hisuji_bash can either be a riot or freaking annoying XD. She's the opposite of me where she is always trying to figure out whats going to happen next. Most of the time her commentary is really interesting/funny/weird. But sometimes it really kills a dramatic scene (You know what movie I'm talkin' about, Bash!!!XD)

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #461 on: March 10, 2009, 10:00:39 pm »
I have that bad habit of guessing EXACTLY what's going to happen in a movie next...It's genetic, I get it from my mom.

Me: Just watch, he's the dad.
5 minute later...
Me: What did I tell you?
Dad: I wish you didn't...
Mom: Bet you she's going to end up with the other guy.
Me: Oh I know!
Dad: ...

xDDD I'm not really getting deep about it... I just have all these random thoughts that pop into my head. One day during study hall my head came up from my book and I went, "THAT'S prolly why he's such an OCD freak!" and TA-DAAA! lol

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #462 on: March 10, 2009, 11:29:56 pm »
>MAKI< O gosh. Haha, we will definitly have to photo-up xDDD

>SYYYD-DUUUHH< I am excited to see how our group treats this ball.. Lolx

>K-ROCK< Haha. You are such a Woman! Haha
I like goats.

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #463 on: March 11, 2009, 04:03:41 pm »
Woo! I finished my Japanese speech today! I feel like I'm scott free for the rest of the week even though I still have lots of reading and another Kanji test this week (That means I will have had three Japanese tests and one Japanese speech in one week. Unless your a masochist try to avoid taking two 300 level Japanese classes in college. It is PAINFUL). Anyway, the nice thing is that I can start working on my costume again! Yay!

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #464 on: March 11, 2009, 04:07:31 pm »
You work muc hharder than Black Star hahaha
 Woooo!
I like goats.

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #465 on: March 11, 2009, 04:10:28 pm »
lol, no kidding. But if I acted like black star in school then I would most likely be expelled. I don't think they'd like me standing on top of the bell tower or beating up my fellow students (but sometimes both are oh so tempting!)   

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #466 on: March 11, 2009, 04:28:55 pm »
If you were like Black Star, you'd barely even be in class to begin with. If you weren't expelled, you'd probably fail lol.

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #467 on: March 11, 2009, 04:40:20 pm »
Lol. I guess that the main reason I'd be a good black star is my ego and how loud and hyper I get! I've honestly become a good student which is almost unbelievable considering how I was in high school!

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #468 on: March 11, 2009, 05:00:03 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXZdRFI55Q I found an Excalibur cosplay. *coughs* xD

And Progress update: I bought everything I needed for Mizune sept for a hot glue gun....Thats it. xD
~Sakuracon 2016

Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #469 on: March 11, 2009, 05:13:19 pm »
@ Syd
You'll make a great Black Star because you're such a ::cough::glory hog::cough::
It's fun to watch you in action though (I'm suddenly reminded of "the Rufus story" lol). xD
Oh yeah. It's gonna be great!

@KFC
I saw that person on cosplay.com
He looks much more fragile than in pictures O.o;
Good luck on Mizune~

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #470 on: March 11, 2009, 05:29:21 pm »
haha I think you need to climb something Syyd-duhh lolx

Biker graffiti casual Maka thing!

I like goats.

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #471 on: March 11, 2009, 06:37:14 pm »
@ Riku
 It's look'n sweet! Are you going to be able to basketball in it? Lol, just don't jump too high in it!

@ Maki
 Lol. It'll be nice to be a character I don't have to try and hold back so much with!

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #472 on: March 11, 2009, 06:40:40 pm »
@Maki:
Thank you. xD
And yuh I guess its cause they were actually moveing around.
Still pretty epic though. xD
~Sakuracon 2016

Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #473 on: March 11, 2009, 06:49:26 pm »
@Riku
It looks really good! Nice job!

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #474 on: March 11, 2009, 08:20:39 pm »
Thanx you guys :3
 yeah I will be able to shoot mad hoops yo xD Lolx More than I could do in pants that's for sure xD Lolx
I like goats.

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #475 on: March 12, 2009, 06:32:59 pm »
Alrighty! I called Joann's and they have carpet needles so as soon as Rhe calls me we are heading out and getting the remainder of what I need for my wig! Tonight is get wigs done (and study for kanji test) night!

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #476 on: March 12, 2009, 07:21:08 pm »
Awesome! I made a trip to Joann's and found the fabric I'll be using for everything. Would you guys say Maka's vest is more yellow or cream colored? Because they had both colors and I couldn't decide.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #477 on: March 12, 2009, 08:17:31 pm »
I'd say more creamy, but a creamy yellow.

@syd
I don't see how you guys have time for finals and cosplay... although it does help to work in a group ;__;
Good luck! Post pictures!

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #478 on: March 12, 2009, 09:37:06 pm »
Hmm, that's what I was leaning more towards. I guess I'll have to print out a picture to take with me next time.

Any ideas on what kind of fabric I should use for the coat? I was looking at duck cloth which is a little heavier brand of cotton, but IDK if that'd work right... I can't pin what kind of fabric it is... and if it's leather, I'm ****. xD I can never find pleather anywhere in Joann's.

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #479 on: March 12, 2009, 10:09:21 pm »
>MAKI< Kyaaahh everyone is all "nofdrskolfolrf" over Finals yo. Haha How are you dealin' with em' Maki? Lolx

>K-ROCK< Naw. Jacket=NOT leather. Lolx I'd say a cotton. Anything but leather xD and satin, silk, polyester, etc. xD I think you get it lolx
I like goats.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #480 on: March 12, 2009, 10:12:20 pm »
@Riku: Kk Thanks. You're doing Maka right? Did you get a heavy type of cotton, or a more lighter kind? Cuz when I was looking around there was a BUNCH of different types of cotton fabrics to choose from...

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #481 on: March 12, 2009, 10:21:02 pm »
I haven't started that yet. But with the way it hangs, and the fact that it is indeed a jacket, I personally would get a heavier cotton. I don't think it'd make a humongo difference, but still a difference. Lolx
 How are you gonna do the boots? I am in a rut xD
I like goats.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #482 on: March 12, 2009, 10:23:41 pm »
I was thinking about finding some really plain cheap boots and making the belts and such out of something and hand sewing/hot glueing them on. But I'm not sure what I'd use for them. How about you?

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #483 on: March 12, 2009, 10:27:49 pm »
I have no idea.... All I know is I will also go and buy a pair of big black boots.. Iunno if I will like.. I dunno! xD Iunno if I should like.. Make the buckles and attach them some how, or buy buckles and make them ankle sized, etc. xDD Gyuhhh
I like goats.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #484 on: March 12, 2009, 10:30:33 pm »
*head desk* Damn you Maka, and your cute yet uberly confusing boots... Ugh. I'm so confused!! IDK maybe hot topic or someplace has something with a similar design that we could use for inspiration?

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #485 on: March 12, 2009, 10:34:35 pm »
Haha maybe. I hope that doesn't mean I have to buy something though haha I dun shop at Hot Topic. xD
 Lolx But oui.. We need some like clunky ass boots yo xD Lolx
I like goats.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #486 on: March 12, 2009, 10:42:21 pm »
Haha, I'm looking on deviant art, and this one girl looks like she's wearing ankle socks or some **** with white sandles for the buckles...
http://megumegu88.deviantart.com/art/Maka-Albarn-with-scythe-98097678

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #487 on: March 12, 2009, 10:43:44 pm »
Haha. I just hope when we get clunky boots, we dun have to buy boots 2 sizes bigger than what we really are xD
I like goats.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #488 on: March 12, 2009, 10:46:22 pm »
Oh god... I'd have to buy a size nine.... That's freaking HUGE!!!

Oh, did you make your skirt, or did you buy it, because it looks fantastic!! I was thinking about getting flannel since I couldn't find any other plaid and ironing the heck out of it. xD

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #489 on: March 12, 2009, 10:50:13 pm »
Dude me too! xD Let's hope for clunky boots our size! haha

Mah skirt? OH Right haha that was purchased. You couldn't find any plaid fabric???? :o Odd lolx
 Although come to think.. ya dun see it TOO much lolx if I dun find any, I will have to just.. Buy red fabric and.. Make.. The.. Plaid.... >.<;;
I like goats.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #490 on: March 12, 2009, 10:52:35 pm »
Yeah, I should probably make a trip over to the bigger Marcola Joann's and see what they have in terms of plaid, but IDK. I might take a shorter trip to the mall and wander around Kohl's or something. See if Abby Dawn has a plaid skirt since that's on sale...

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #491 on: March 12, 2009, 10:57:43 pm »
It shouldn't be hard to find a red and black plaid skirt lolx
 But I think it all depends xD Lolx
So.. My body type is pretty much.. Inaccurate for Maka. Haha But I dun wanna like.. Tape my boobs down haha Are you gonna be a busty Maka too? Lolx
I like goats.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #492 on: March 12, 2009, 11:00:18 pm »
Oh yeah. I'm already a busty Kairi, xD I'll probably wear a tank top underneath it all to make 'em a little smaller... It's worked well with my Kairi one. The tank top is so tight that it binds me down a little.

Where did you get your skirt?

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #493 on: March 12, 2009, 11:11:26 pm »
Haha. WE all can't have small boobs huh? Haha

Dunno. xD Lolx IT twas a gift lolx x3 When are you trying to get this done by?
I like goats.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #494 on: March 12, 2009, 11:16:19 pm »
I WANT to have it done in time for Sakura con. I won't have the wig on time, that's for sure, but I can live with that... I just don't want to be Kairi all weekend. (School girl, pink dress, and punk...) I'm really fast as sewing(hell I finished all of Kairi's pink dress in less than a month) so I know that's not what'll hold me back, it's just getting everything together is what takes the time for me.

I know which fabric I'll use for the Jacket and the vest, and the shirt and tie I can buy at Macy's or someplace, so that's not too hard. It's just finding the skirt and the boots that'll be my problem.

Speaking of boots, this looks like a good way with how these are: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028394&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442183494&bmUID=1236924644130

Just... shorter, and silver. xD

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #495 on: March 12, 2009, 11:21:45 pm »
Haha, yeah I know what you mean. xD I probably won't start any of my cosplays for SakuraCon til like.. The end of March. Lolx

Haha yeah, and clunkier haha
I like goats.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #496 on: March 12, 2009, 11:26:57 pm »
Haha, yeah I was still sewing the day we left for k con last year.

Me: WAIT! Just a few more stitches!!
Tifa: *rolls eyes*
Rinoa: *honks the car horn* HURRIES IT UP!
Me: T.T I'M GOING!!!

lol

Yeah, clunkier too. Hmmah, I should make a trip over to goodwill and see what kind of boots they have. I might be able to find a skirt too if I'm lucky.

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #497 on: March 13, 2009, 12:19:06 am »
Last day for aikido was today! Now just math and Japanese ta go, den I'm done!!XD And hell's yeah basketball! Ill brush up on my mad skills, lol. BTW should I make anything for the picnic? Though I think I'm out of DIABEETUS. I'm going to Goodwill for souls day outfit tomorrow. wish meh luck! Lastly we should all get a nice group sticker pic together! http://scmb.sakuracon.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18482 <I hope that's the right place...   

@xRIxKUx & K-Rock-InC
lol, Good luck on your Maka's! I'd do what you can at Goodwill, then sew what you must. that's what Maki, Syd, and I do.
peace. be cool.
Soul Eater: Soul (90%)
Metal Gear Solid1: Meryl(20%)
Guilty Gear: Sol(30%)
Baccano:Carol(85%)

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #498 on: March 13, 2009, 12:47:37 am »
I've come into a bit of a snag now. xD Um...Sence I'm not to comertable on showing as much skin as the final form of the Mizune sisters. I wanted everyone vote on which version I should do. One of the Mizune sisters or the final version? >_>; (If you need pics of them just say xD)

And OMG Hisuji That photo thing is so cool! XD
~Sakuracon 2016

Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #499 on: March 13, 2009, 08:24:44 am »
@ KFC
 In the end you should definitely go as what you are going to be most comfortable in. It would suck if you were at the con but not really enjoying yourself because you were uncomfortable in your costume. I personally like the costume of the combined sisters better, I think it has the potential to look a lot cooler that the other one. What you could do is get one of those flesh colored unitards and see if that helps. That way your still covered but you don't look like you are... or you can spend from now until the con doing crunches. But that's no fun.