Author Topic: Don't take 17 credit hours and bike 10 miles uphill to campus your first term  (Read 1834 times)

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
It's the third day of classes and I'm already TOTALLY DEAD.

I haven't even done any homework yet. D:

Other than at, free college is hella tight.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

oslapedo

How's it free, did you seduce the headmisstress/master? XD

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
BOTH.

WITH MY BRAIN.

Walk into a community college with a 2170 and you're set.

oslapedo

YOU HAVE AN IQ OF 2170?! OMG I THINK THAT MIGHT BE KINDA SMART!

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
LOL no, 200 is 100th precentile, meaning smartest in the world; my IQ is tested at 160-180.  That's my SAT score.

oslapedo

That also is very good! Yes? : D

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Yeah, but I could probably get over a 2300 if I retook it and did better on my essay.  I lost 50 points on my essay alone.  And I was 3 questions short of my perfect score in the math, which I should be able to do in my sleep.

oslapedo

Oooh wow. I have a feeling that when I take the SAT next year your score will pwn mine into oblivion :D

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
It was, like, 98th percentile across the board, so probably.  99+ in Writing Multiple Choice (missed ONE question)

The only reason I'd take it again would be to beat my mom's second score.  She had a 1580/1600 which would equate to a 2370/2400, meaning I could miss two questions.  I missed a total of 9, I think.  One in writing, 3 in Math, 5 in reading.

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
...I took an IQ test once. It lied. XD I should find a decent one that doesn't lie and shiz.

oslapedo

I feel Courage the Cowardly Dog seeping into my mind... "Stupid dog, ya made me look bad!"

You = Courage
I = Eustice Baggs

XD

SYDDIE KITTY WOAH! you has disrupted the flow of our two-man army... maybe someday... I'll forgive you! *tear*