Author Topic: HP fans: See Molly Weasley sing & dance!  (Read 943 times)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
HP fans: See Molly Weasley sing & dance!
« on: November 11, 2008, 12:25:44 am »
Though you may not recognize her as Molly Weasley, it really is the same Julie Walters playing Rosie in Mamma Mia! I had no idea til I saw it yesterday (and again today!) but have loved singing and dancing along with her 2 days in a row now! Check it out!

If you can't afford the movie (or don't think you can endure that much Abba lol)
her lead solo is
(skip if you don't want spoilers!!)

- - - -

Take a Chance on Me! at the end of the film -- it's on Youtube....
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
Re: HP fans: See Molly Weasley sing & dance!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 06:51:19 pm »
Oh yeah....I never even thought of her being the same person hehe. I thought she was so cute in Mamma Mia. Man, I am dying to see that movie again...Blockbuster here I come!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: HP fans: See Molly Weasley sing & dance!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 03:16:13 pm »
I find myself tapping my toes, humming, and whistling, at work, a couple days later (after seeing it BOTH Sun AND Mon!)

....if anyone goes, DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE CLOSING CREDITS! IMPORTANT!! FUNNIEST SCENES ARE IN THERE!!

Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).