Author Topic: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09  (Read 279277 times)

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Re: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09
« Reply #900 on: April 28, 2009, 11:40:19 pm »
England is my favorite Hetalia character. If that helps? :'D It's just that there's Americana stuff all over my house. My mom's in D.A.R. and I'm in C.A.R. The house decorations just follow. ='D

Love for England~ <3
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #901 on: April 28, 2009, 11:41:53 pm »
union jack pjs o.o ooh, what are those? xD not expensive i hope
Union Jack is England's flag. xDD (PSH! HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT ENGLAND!? FOR SHAME! xD) You should bring an apron and bring burnt scones and try to feed them to people too.

i perosnally find it funn that i take 2 years in cooking in school and yet i have to pretend to be the worst cook on the show xD the IRONY. and I dunno everything xD I'm not a know it all like SOME countries~

It's ok England, you can't be as awesome and all knowing as I am.

And the irony of that is actually hilarious. You can make bad food on purpose. x'D

Ur knowledge is poison I say xD POISON.

England is my favorite Hetalia character. If that helps? :'D It's just that there's Americana stuff all over my house. My mom's in D.A.R. and I'm in C.A.R. The house decorations just follow. ='D

Love for England~ <3
Yaaay!! people who love england equal people i wanna know :DD

buut at any rate need to get to bed.. gotta get up early for stupid 6:30 classes~ hope ya'll dont plan muhc of the panel without meeee xD *worry wart of orginization* good niiiight
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #902 on: April 28, 2009, 11:44:09 pm »
Heck, I think all of us and this thread are made of world peace or something. :'D
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #903 on: April 28, 2009, 11:45:02 pm »
Bah! I actually have to hit the hay...errr my car first...*at a friends house currently* so I'm going to be heading off myself.

Tomorrow we shall get this panel up and running for reals!

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #904 on: April 28, 2009, 11:46:35 pm »
Sounds like a good idea. X3 I'm about to head off to bed as well. :3
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #905 on: April 28, 2009, 11:47:26 pm »
Heck, I think all of us and this thread are made of world peace or something. :'D
Yeah! Forget about real life or canon alliances, we make our own alliances!!!

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #906 on: April 28, 2009, 11:51:35 pm »
That's how we roll~ X3
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #907 on: April 29, 2009, 12:15:42 am »
That's how we roll~ X3
The America, N.Italy, England, and Austria alliance. We shall be the Awesome Forces! Seeking other willing participant nations to go against the err...Not-so Awesome Powers...or...something...n_n;;;

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #908 on: April 29, 2009, 06:00:51 am »
That's how we roll~ X3
The America, N.Italy, England, and Austria alliance. We shall be the Awesome Forces! Seeking other willing participant nations to go against the err...Not-so Awesome Powers...or...something...n_n;;;

hate to admit but couldnt worded it better myself xDD

Either way, lets make a list of the panels activities just in case someone missed it or has any other comments:
Panel: Axis Powers Hetalia Pajama Party [or something like that xD]
Leader of Panels: America, Austria, N. Italy, England
Times: Saturday on 9-11(:30 maybe) pm.
Dress Code: the country you are's type of pajama's (which also abides by Kumroi-cons dress code of course)
Activities: Risk; Apples to Apples; International ghost stories;
Food: Midnight Snacks like chips, sweets etc.

I think thats about it, anything else? :3 But hey, I had an idea that we should do charades if we have time :D allied teams versuses axis teams to like, do different anime in a hat or something x3 and also maybe some music brought maybe xD get like an ipod speaker thing for that so we have something to listen too~ like the hetalia soundtracks that are realeed up until then xD karaoke with our character songs! lol~
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 06:06:31 am by KyoKyo866 »
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #909 on: April 29, 2009, 10:22:37 am »
Hahaha! I TOTALLY was thinking the same thing with the character song, karaoke thing. xD I thought, "you know, by then they'll probably have most of the Allied Forces as well" so if we could do that, it would be beyond awesome. Although that means we have to remember our lyrics too. Haha.

The charades thing would be interesting as well.

I have to say, we kinda want this to be open to other people who want to attend as well, not just other APH cosplayers, that way we might get a few more attendees, even if we're mainly targeting other nations cosplayers. xD

As for food, I was thinking of not just "midnight snacks" but snacks that are enjoyed internationally. Of course that'd mean we would all have to do more research for people cosplaying other nations than the United States of Awesome (my job is easy, lol). And in the end if we can't really find anything interesting other than chips and whatnot to serve, you guys can blame it on me, "we were going to have a more diverse selection of food, but America was in charge of food. >>"

I'm having waaaay too much fun with this.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #910 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:36 am »
You guys pretty much summed it up perfectly~ : D

~sporfle~ Oh my gosh nation karaoke! >w<

How would we go about advertising it as a sleepover for anyone interested? Lawl. Hetalia Sleepover: Non-Nations Welcome! : D Or something. XD
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #911 on: April 29, 2009, 10:56:48 am »
*chokes on coffee* xDDD Non-nations welcome...that'd actually be hilarious if we did that!!!

We could make fliers...although I don't know if you can do that or not. >o>; Maybe you can...xDD If not we'll have to advertise another way.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #912 on: April 29, 2009, 11:47:24 am »
....CRAP YOU GUYS PLAN FAST...I..I wasnt gone THAT long....

So, we have 3 meetups now, correct? The Sleepover is a panel, and... America/Demytasse is getting the room, right?

Kay, next question. How many people do we have over 18, and how many under? Because we will have to keep in mind the curfew. I think the curfew is still midnight? or is it 1? ...I'll need to go back an check it, but Im thinking its midnight.

and sorry if this was already mentioned! there were so many new pages i just kind of skimmed it and Austria IMed me about it XD;
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #913 on: April 29, 2009, 12:00:23 pm »
You guys pretty much summed it up perfectly~ : D

~sporfle~ Oh my gosh nation karaoke! >w<

How would we go about advertising it as a sleepover for anyone interested? Lawl. Hetalia Sleepover: Non-Nations Welcome! : D Or something. XD
BROTHER KARAOKE!!!
XD

....CRAP YOU GUYS PLAN FAST...I..I wasnt gone THAT long....

So, we have 3 meetups now, correct? The Sleepover is a panel, and... America/Demytasse is getting the room, right?

Kay, next question. How many people do we have over 18, and how many under? Because we will have to keep in mind the curfew. I think the curfew is still midnight? or is it 1? ...I'll need to go back an check it, but Im thinking its midnight.

and sorry if this was already mentioned! there were so many new pages i just kind of skimmed it and Austria IMed me about it XD;
oh you have no Idea how fast this thing moves, I was Rping with kristee and Kyo last night and this think freaking MOVED!
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #914 on: April 29, 2009, 12:08:23 pm »
Yeah, last night my head was nearly spinning while on the forum. I was at a friend's house, watching TV, RPing with another friend and on the forum helping randomly coming up with the panel and then planning it. xDD

You know how many times I'd have to push that damn 'post' button to make it post because it kept saying "someone else posted in the time it took your slow a** to type your comment, you might want to review", I wanted to shoot that thing into many pieces by the end of the night.

As for the panel...I think we said it'd go to 11:30...but we could make it go to 12:00 if we think we have enough shenanigans to fill up the time, Hashi. xD

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #915 on: April 29, 2009, 12:12:19 pm »
ZOMG! I hate that!
tahts why I have the Quick reply ;D
oh and dude, yea I know your pain multitasking with this thread is hard!
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #916 on: April 29, 2009, 12:28:10 pm »
Ooooo~ quick reply eh? I haven't found out how to do that...

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #917 on: April 29, 2009, 12:28:52 pm »
Mkay, and the second thing is, is there an important dance or event going on that night? Saturday night is usually the masquerade or Rave and i know that those start at 8 or 9. Do people mind missing those? Or i guess really, does it matter? XD;;

I may start another thread soon for the general meetups, since we have 3 now and have a thread for more specific planning of them and peoples input. Since this one is getting so large and its hard to find the info.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #918 on: April 29, 2009, 12:38:33 pm »
Yeah, I was totally thinking separate threads for the different meetups and panels would be awesome, Hashi.

As for the masquerades and raves...we're not sure when those are running, but we took a vote, and most people said they'd rather have the panel on Saturday night, soooo we went with that. xD; But if you think we should go with Sunday night instead and have a valid reason behind it, we will definitely take it into consideration!!

As for me, duty calls! I have to go to work now. I'll be on late, more than likely, and have to peruse through 20 new pages, I'm sure. xDDD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #919 on: April 29, 2009, 01:17:19 pm »
Found the panel forms~.
http://www.kumoricon.org/?page_id=18
Bottom of the page. Looks like there's a discount for panelists, so I guess whoever's registering us gets to come in cheaper. Someone should ask an actual staff member about that, though. xP
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #920 on: April 29, 2009, 01:58:45 pm »
@Naru: Let's do eet! >: D Twin karaoke time!

We should have ALL the Italies sing together~ XD
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #921 on: April 29, 2009, 02:19:08 pm »
Iv made the Planning thread, so if anyone would like to post all of the ideas for the pj-party in a list, or move the planning over to there it would be helpful. But i do request we keep posting there to a minimum, as the main goal is to keep it organized and easy for people to get the information from, and clearly post ideas.

Thank You~

EDIT: I am compiling a list of the countries! I will go through this thread and see who has said which country they are cosplaying.
If I have missed you, or you have changed plans please either let me know THERE

ALSO The list for ALL the countries presently represented in Hetalia is on the planning thread. If you are curious as to which nations are free, and which are 'taken' then please refer to that post.

THE THREAD IS FOR ROLL CALL. ONLY POST ONCE. I am going to ask kindly not to reply to another persons post on who they are cosplaying. Please do that here, on this thread. I want to keep discussion down to a minimum so that nothing gets lost.

Thank you very much~
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 02:55:52 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #922 on: April 29, 2009, 02:58:02 pm »
Ack! I'm sorry, I didn't post my N.Italy to Japan correction in this thread! So sorry, I'll post here from now on!

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #923 on: April 29, 2009, 02:59:40 pm »
Thats okay!Thats okay! You technically posted before I was able to type this up, so your double post is fine! The 'rules' hadnt been posted yet so please dont worry. But from now on i would like to keep the discussions here :>
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #924 on: April 29, 2009, 04:20:03 pm »
i all ready [osted mine so awesome XD but omg it moved fast even though this was different. It was hard tying to keep up to, everytime i post theres 2 more down xD multitasking on forums is hard i tell you what.

and towards the masquerade thing and all, we voted Saturday sinc eit was the first day of the con and the masquerade is usually on the second (least it was last year) so.. yea xD

and for the midnight snack, i just did kinda mean the international food but ya know, something easy to snack on since we're not going for a feast xD

And you know if this is for a panel, we can put the description in the packt/magazine so it can mention in there that other cosplayers can come if they want xD but i just hope that it remains hetalia based~ dont want it to be like tooken over by kingdom hearts people for example.
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #925 on: April 29, 2009, 04:44:18 pm »
Asking it here, as I saw Malaria ask it on the planning post. 

Who is doing the forms for the PJ Party? Im 18 if we need any more people, and I know Demytasse was possibly going to do them?

Whats the situation with the forms?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #926 on: April 29, 2009, 04:46:23 pm »
I'm willing to do all the thinking bits in the form, but someone else has to sign since I'm still a precious wee minor.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #927 on: April 29, 2009, 04:47:29 pm »
I can probably do it. I just need to look over the form and see what Im signing away to XD so gimme a bit and Ill do that

EDIT: So its basically not signing but just, putting your name down, the director and manager of the con have to sign it. So, I would be fine having my name on there. But whatever people prefer. I do think its a good idea though to have a few people running it. Demytasse may want to do the form though, so I say we wait until she gets back from work.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:52:09 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #928 on: April 29, 2009, 05:08:52 pm »
OMG i went to bed and went to school and now it 62 pages from 57 well what has happend about the panel
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #929 on: April 29, 2009, 06:48:36 pm »
The past pages explain it. ^^

I can't wait until K-Con! <3 All the Hetalia goodness!
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #930 on: April 29, 2009, 06:52:42 pm »
OMG i went to bed and went to school and now it 62 pages from 57 well what has happend about the panel

epic wonderfulness happened towards it :3
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #931 on: April 29, 2009, 06:53:42 pm »
*wavewave* I'll help if I'm still needed!  ;D
Cosplays (at the moment):
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #932 on: April 29, 2009, 07:12:22 pm »
i tried to read the last few pages but i got so losdt
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #933 on: April 29, 2009, 07:13:39 pm »
Please post your cosplay information once for the roll call in the new thread :> We are keeping everything as organized as possible there, and leaving this thread to discuss everything.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #934 on: April 29, 2009, 07:15:20 pm »
Hey Kat! : D

So I think we should say that the PJ party is 9 on Saturday, pending anything major.
Hashi, I think you said Hetalia photoshoot around 12 on Sunday?

Edit: People volunteering for panel leads are myself (AUSTRIA=TYRANT HOUSEWIFE OF AWESOME), Demy (America), Hashi (Liet!), Auricle (N Italy), and Kyo (England). Did I miss anybody?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 07:20:22 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #935 on: April 29, 2009, 07:21:40 pm »
o can i help out at the penal i will be SAILOR Italy that day i think
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #936 on: April 29, 2009, 07:22:55 pm »
Hey Kat! : D

So I think we should say that the PJ party is 9 on Saturday, pending anything major.
Hashi, I think you said Hetalia photoshoot around 12 on Sunday?

Edit: People volunteering for panel leads are myself (AUSTRIA=TYRANT HOUSEWIFE OF AWESOME), Demy (America), Hashi (Liet!), Auricle (N Italy), and Kyo (England). Did I miss anybody?
I wanna help! Demy says I'm her back up, since I'm Canada. xD
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #937 on: April 29, 2009, 07:25:40 pm »
Guys, too many panel leads is bad. XD
But... hm. Since we plan to do games n stuff, we could maybe separate it into general leads, and then different people in charge of each game?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #938 on: April 29, 2009, 07:31:45 pm »
That sounds like  a good idea.

Edit:
Demy says she's the President. Because she said so.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 07:34:30 pm by Mewithe »
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #939 on: April 29, 2009, 07:35:18 pm »
So we've gotta sort who wants to be responsible for an individual game, and who wants to do general organization.
I know Hashi and I wanna do general lead, and I'll probably double as Apples to Apples to lead because it's my set and I'm neurotic. If someone wants to help me with that in case we have enough people to do two games, that'd be cool.

Edit: Demy can be President as long as she yields to my tyrannical ways.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 07:36:17 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #940 on: April 29, 2009, 07:39:58 pm »
She will take them into consideration. :D

Demy and I will be general lead, too. :3
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #941 on: April 29, 2009, 07:42:52 pm »
I'd also like to note about the Potluck that it might not start until 5. Hotel check in is not until 4 , so I would like for the people who need to check in  to have a bit of time to do so. Is 5 okay for everyone? for the potluck?

I think we should limit it to 4 people doing general Lead. otherwise, it will get chaotic. We can decide on events though, or games etc and then let the people who want to be in charge of them, claim them?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #942 on: April 29, 2009, 07:44:41 pm »
If she doesn't, I will stare her down. Because I'm taller now~.

keedoke~. We'll wait for the other two to get on and discuss positions. If needed, I'll use personal bias to assign positions. :3
Agreed on no more than four. Otherwise we'll start stepping on each other's toes.

Five o'clock works for me. Where do you guys wanna hold this?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #943 on: April 29, 2009, 07:46:45 pm »
You're taller than you were at S-con!!?? DDD8 Nuh uh!!!

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #944 on: April 29, 2009, 07:47:29 pm »
Also, for the events positions, if we still plan on doing Karaoke, Demy and I could be in charge of that?
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #945 on: April 29, 2009, 07:51:38 pm »
Believe it! Just a tiny bit.

Kat: Sounds good. Would we be requesting a karaoke machine, or could someone bring one?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #946 on: April 29, 2009, 07:55:30 pm »

Kat: Sounds good. Would we be requesting a karaoke machine, or could someone bring one?

We could request a karaoke machine? O_O! I thought we'd just have printed lyrics and like an iPod hooked up to something. xDDDDD

...and what the fudge, man! Why do you keep getting taller! Stop it! It'll have to wear my boots to the PJ party. Loooool.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #947 on: April 29, 2009, 07:57:00 pm »
Aww, what if your character isn't in the anime?

And I still think someone should bring in Risk. 8D
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #948 on: April 29, 2009, 07:57:21 pm »
Also, for the events positions, if we still plan on doing Karaoke, Demy and I could be in charge of that?
I can easily get the songs, i can handle that if ur okay :D i mean i can get them on my pod we need another person to bring a standspeaker for the pods xD if thats okay but if ya'll wanna ya can~

I would think really that if we couldnt get to program a mcahine unless demy and mewithe can, we can just sing along to lyrics of the song, or memorized if we know it enough xDD

I'd also like to note about the Potluck that it might not start until 5. Hotel check in is not until 4 , so I would like for the people who need to check in  to have a bit of time to do so. Is 5 okay for everyone? for the potluck?

I think we should limit it to 4 people doing general Lead. otherwise, it will get chaotic. We can decide on events though, or games etc and then let the people who want to be in charge of them, claim them?

but perhaps at 4:30 for those who get there eaely before hotel time wont have nothing to do for a long time xD
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #949 on: April 29, 2009, 07:59:20 pm »
Personally, I think five is fine. ^^

Kyo, last year you weren't in the three-hour-long line. xD;;