Author Topic: Cosplay Ideasssss? o_o  (Read 3245 times)

u3759

Cosplay Ideasssss? o_o
« on: December 28, 2008, 02:15:24 pm »
SO LIKE
I need someone to cosplay. xD
Who do you think I can pull off?
Picture is here: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/danayoki/IMG_1015.jpg

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Re: Cosplay Ideasssss? o_o
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 03:17:54 pm »
Chu can pull off Xion from KH XD
Thought I know 2 people on here going as her already XD

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 03:55:21 pm »
Gah!  Ummm...  Tons and tons of characters.  For some reason the first to come to my mind was this one ( I think it was the smirk).

Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga or maybe one of the other girls from Azumanga Daioh.  If you want to ge totally hyper all the time then Tomo Takino is the person to be.
Of course both girls are a little older than you....  Hmm.  Here is someone who is younger.

Kaoru Akashi from Zettai Karen Children.  Of course this is one in which you would really need two more people to play Aoi Nogami and Shiho Sannomiya.  You would also need to dye your hair red, but gawd she would be a fun person to play.  Kaoru is such a perv.   :o  Hmmm...

Another young girl to try would be Chihiro Ogino/Sen from Spirited Away  You would need to add a hair extension to the back..., or even simpler go as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service.

You could try Yūko Okonogi from Dennō Coil.  You would get to wear glasses, and not just normal glasses, but augmented reality eyeglasses.   ;D

Um one of the best friends in Ask Dr. Rin is Yue Konishi.  You look a lot like her already.

Lots of annoying younger sister roles you could try, but I doubt anyone would know who you were....  GAH!  I know there are more.

Well that is a start.  Any of them sound interesting?

« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 04:55:40 pm by Wuntvor »
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 10:45:05 pm »
You'd make a nice Yuffie Kisaragi in any version of her throughout the Compilation of FFVII. You could try third uniform Lenalee Lee from D.Gray-Man, too!

There are lots of people you could cosplay.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 04:32:38 pm »
@Wuntvor
...Instead of putting permanent awkward shiz to my hair, I could get wigs? :D;;;
And I don't exactly know anyone that you posted. > <;;;

You haven't seen Azumanga Daioh!  Go to your folks right now and say gimmee!  You have to, I mean this is like a requirement for otakudom.  Next you will be telling me you don't know who InuYasha & Naruto are.  ::)

Please tell me you have seen Kiki's Delivery Service and Spirited Away.  All Studio Ghibli movies are must sees, and these two top the list.  Also see Castle in the Sky, My Neigbor Totoro, Howls Moving Castle, Nassica and the Valley of the Wind, Porcco Rosso, Whispers of the Heart, and The Cat Returns.  In a few years watch Princess Mononoke, Pom Pocco, and Grave of the Fireflies, they are a little heavy for a 12 year old, but must sees just the same.  Next year Ponyo on the Cliffs by the Sea should be being released, watch it as well.   ;)

The other three shows haven't been released in the US, so you can't go rent them.  Find someone who downloads anime and ask them to let you see them.  You won't be dissapointed.  I know there is someone in Portland who was wanting to have anime viewings at his house.  Guy with Spike from Cowboy Bebop as his avatar and married with kids.  ???  I will edit in his alias when I find it.

It is Higuma - Here is the Thread http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=8538.0
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 04:42:47 pm by Wuntvor »
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 05:09:15 pm »
Hey Seth from Trinity Blood is only 13 and then the impostor emperor from that is also very young. :3 not sure what her name or age is though. just that she's filling in for Seth.

I must say though there outfits are sort of.....extravagant.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 05:09:47 pm by tofutakeout »
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 05:14:41 pm »
I think you'd make a great Yuffie, Dana.  :)
"Would you kindly. ."

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 06:55:56 pm »
Hey Seth from Trinity Blood is only 13 and then the impostor emperor from that is also very young. :3 not sure what her name or age is though. just that she's filling in for Seth.

Mirka Fortuna, Ion's grandmother! In the manga she actually looks a lot younger than the anime. Trinity Blood doesn't get real extravagant until the New Human Empire arc in the manga... And the artbook. The artbook doesn't count though, because only fools and cosplay masochists attempt that.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 06:59:19 pm »

Mirka Fortuna, Ion's grandmother! In the manga she actually looks a lot younger than the anime. Trinity Blood doesn't get real extravagant until the New Human Empire arc in the manga... And the artbook. The artbook doesn't count though, because only fools and cosplay masochists attempt that.
I know theres one other girl though. she just appeared in volume 7 and thats after the lady grandmother is dead. but yeah then theres more young cosplays you to pick at Dana. :3
da/tumblr

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 07:07:49 pm »

I know theres one other girl though. she just appeared in volume 7 and thats after the lady grandmother is dead. but yeah then theres more young cosplays you to pick at Dana. :3
...I'll keep quiet and refrain from saying any spoilers then.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 07:20:30 pm »
0_0

>3>I really need to read the rest. :/

oh I also thought of a lot of pokemon trainers are good to cosplay. and I think you've already done one but it doesn't hurt to do more....have you ever thought about doing sakura from before tsubasa? that'd be awesome! ;3
da/tumblr