Author Topic: I HAVE RETURNED!!!  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Tankou001

• Sailor Scout
I HAVE RETURNED!!!
« on: January 08, 2009, 02:19:08 am »
Hey all! Sorry that I have been away for so long. Stuff happening with family, and holidays, and all of that non anime stuff. Still the same guy I was before, however, and still ready to make a fun party into an even more fun party XP
Sad news, I may not be able to make my Chouji outfit, but thanks to hair dye, a workout program that I joined, and a nice suit that was bought for me for my high school graduation last august I have a fall back plan. Instead of Chouji, who I think I will be able to go as in k-Con 2010 if not 09 I will be going as Reiji Takanawa from Witchblade in K-Con 09

Aside from all of that how is everyone!?!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 02:20:10 am by Tankou001 »
Cosplay Progress:
Akimichi Chouji: 90%
Big Macintosh: 20%

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
Re: I HAVE RETURNED!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 04:20:57 am »
 A LITTLE TIRED, BUT DOING FINE OTHERWISE. 8D How were your holidays?

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 09:03:48 am »
VERY SLEEPY!!!
(and freaking out about finals... oh joy -_-*)

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 03:41:05 pm »
Welcome back, and maybe we can now form a work out support group, as so many here seem to want to lose their cookies and creme.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Tankou001

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 05:06:16 pm »
thanks everyone ^_^ Maybe you two do need a support group. Remember that finals are only as bad as you make them, and that if you act like they are just any assignment then they are easy cause remember that all they are is the homework that you have already done that is being made to be done again ^_^
Cosplay Progress:

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 05:21:26 pm »
Its mah Buddeh!
I miss 2010.

Offline Blackstar

• Chibi
    • DA Art
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:48:05 pm »
X_X I am pooped. Today was opening night of my play. I have been working so hard to get this play together. BUT DAY ONE WAS A SMASHING SUCCESS. :) there was not a dry eye in the house.
Cospaly                    Planed cosplay
Near                         Beat (TWEWY)                                                     Pocky Box                 James (Team Rocket)
Blackstar                   Kiba
Soul
Toushiro Hitsugaya   
Jiraya

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 07:16:03 am »
Congrats! on opening night.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Tankou001

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 10:55:36 am »
X_X I am pooped. Today was opening night of my play. I have been working so hard to get this play together. BUT DAY ONE WAS A SMASHING SUCCESS. :) there was not a dry eye in the house.

Congrats on the play dude! What was it if it isn't too much to ask?
Cosplay Progress:

Offline Blackstar

• Chibi
    • DA Art
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 10:42:35 pm »
Day two did not go so well   :( ugh it was a hard night. The first part went well but the 2nd part went down hill and during intermission I hit my head on a vent.

It is two one act plays. The first one is called Graceland (comedy about two people waiting for the opening of Elvis Presley's Graceland but, Rootie has a story to tell about her brother and her life and why she is there  )   and Asleep on the Wind ( The prequel to graceland Comedy/Drama about a Rootie and her favorite brother, Beau, they come to there special place and talk in private and to escape her other brothers. But this time Beau has a double purpose for their meeting: to persuade Rootie to try to stick it out at home and in school and to reach beyond him for companionship; and also to tell her that he has enlisted in the army and has requested service in Vietnam.)

Ugh I need to jam out to the lucky star song.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 11:39:00 pm by Blackstar »
Cospaly                    Planed cosplay
Near                         Beat (TWEWY)                                                     Pocky Box                 James (Team Rocket)
Blackstar                   Kiba
Soul
Toushiro Hitsugaya   
Jiraya