Author Topic: Hawaii hunnymoon!!!  (Read 2237 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Hawaii hunnymoon!!!
« on: January 12, 2009, 08:34:09 am »
hello i am now mrs. kendo boyfriend!!!!
or mrs. merritt....or just still the same ole superjaz :)
..in hawaii!!!!

we got to our place (its a time share/ hotel) the imperial palace (not a palace but its got a bed room and in the living room is one of thoses walls that you pull down for another bed, pretty neat,) a half kitchen, (sink small fridge dishes microwave oven thingy coffee maker ect) bathroom (small tub shower sink) living room (small couch with hidaway bed, small desk, everything wicker, tv in corrner of ceiling some cable, dvd player) bed room with a bed and closet and dresser

the place has a owners floor (for the time share peeps) with computers a comunal fridge (not quite shur how dat works) a big tv and more kitchen stuff. if we need more towels or shampoo there is a maid floor we can go to

we are located really close to the wakkiki beach strip.
Day 1 dum dum dum!!!
we got here checked into our digs then went out exploreing, chris got me a floppy black hat with white flowers out lined on it to keep the sun off my puddin head and a sarong that is brown with pink flowers  (chocolate bubblegum!!) we look around the stores a little and checked out some places to eat

(there are sooooo many fun places to eat it feels like we are gonna eat our way thru our hunnymoon

like okonoyaki, teppanyaki and japanese char grilling that looks like the bbq from naruto

speaking of naruto we are close to 2 ramen shops one of which we are gonna have lunch
and there are so many japanese people here lots of signs are written in japanese, its like mini japan!)

we went to this out door place and i had the biggest smow crab legs and chris had shrimp
then i went back to the room and chris went out for icecream
he though since it was our hunny moon he would splurge on the largercold stone, which is roughly the size of my head and i have never eatten bigger then the small and we tried putting the rest in the  mini frezer but it melted oh well
well keep you all updated
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: Hawaii hunnymoon!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 08:38:43 am »
and i was just checking our gift registry, some one got us the rest of our dishese and our silverware

WOOTFRIGGINWOOO!!!!YEAH!!!! STUFF!!!!

cuz this means we can use out little pile of gift cards on fun stuff
 ;D

***and our sheets!!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 08:40:24 am by superjaz »

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 08:55:00 am »
Congratulations Jaz!!! I hope you two are having bunches of fun ^^
;D

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 09:37:22 am »
YAY FOR JAZ & KENDO!!!  CONTINUE TO HAVE FUN!!!

Are you gonna send us some pics?
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 09:41:19 am »
we will when we get back, cuz the internets acess dont have a usb port to link to our camera

we are havin fun
yesterday we had huge bowls of ramen for lunch really tasty broth
then we explored the international market
when passing by a stand a lady gave me a coupon for 60% off a pearl dive i was like okay and i got a black pearl  then she was like "now lets see it in a 150$ white gold setting!"
me "i'll just take my pearl"
her "dosent it sparkle!!!"
me "yea no just the pearl"
then we had shaved ice and bought some souveners and explored bought some chocolate chip cookies and we went back to the room and i took a nap and then we had dinner at a place that you could get steak and lobster for 13 bucks and by the taste sadly you get what what you pay for

today the beach and see if we can find a lua we want to go to

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 10:27:46 pm »
Aloha Jaz, say hi to Negima for us!
And say Mahalo to all who gave to your registry. Just not mahalo plenny. That is sarcastic.

Have Fun

Jay

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 09:51:09 am »
ah that is the chore to come home to send thank you notes  :o,
tho i dont think i got one from tom and vallie so does that mean i dont have to send one to them? yay !!

yesterday we had breakfast at a place called cheese burger I got a pancake and stuffed the little jam tubs in my purse so we could have toast n jam for breakfast today yay!

we changed and headed to the beach, i built a sand hello kitty and a rock garden (pics to come latter)
we went swimming and i found sea glass that is very pretty, and chris explored while i snoozed on the sand,
on the way back we had frozen yogert from red mango
once back in the room we zonked out while watching resident evil degeneration, then had dinner at pf changs (love their happy hour) and we went to this spot where they were playing live music and watched some dancing (little luau girls were so chibi)
back in the room we saw any spot that wasnt coverd in the sun block was beet red so we had weird patchy half smears of red really funny, and watched another movie and went to bed

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 09:55:36 am »
on the way back we had frozen yogert from red mango

THAT SOUNDS YUMMY!!!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 10:33:38 am »
Aloha and welcome to Hawaii.

Hmm, that sounds about right in the International Market.
Buy some aloe gel if the sun burns are really painful.  That's supposed to help the sun burn and it cools it down.
I think you went to Cheeseburgers in Paradise.

Oh, I just remembered something.  Have you seen the Outrigger canoes that ride the waves on Waikiki?  They're the canoes with the little canoe on the side.  You can ride those if you want.  On the beach between Duke's restraurant and another hotel (not the pink one) they have a small shack where you can ride in the canoe with others for about 30-60 minutes and it costs (I think) $10 per person.  It's really fun and you do it with a small group of people.

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 10:38:58 am »
You sound like you are having a lot of fun Jaz! sounds awesome! I'm really jealous!! :P
I love reading your updates ^^ makes the rain and cold here seem less awful! ^^

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 11:49:51 am »
yesterday***

we had a cheap breakfast of toast (with jam pilferd from cheese burger) and pinapple, then we went back to the international market (sarongs are my souvener for my brides maids and they were cheaper there then other places 2 for 10.99 vs 7.99 each)

of course once back i thought of something i saw there that would make a good souvener for my friends kids go fig

on the way back we went to cheese burger and had big cheesey cheese burgers mine with bacon and chris's with pinapple and teriyaki, they were huge and really juicy hence the name "5 napkin cheese burger" we got souvener cups that they said we could go in any time for a free refill and as soday has been very spendy, when chris heard the news his eyes just about poped out of his head

we went back to the room to digest a bit and and watched balls of fury,
**note dont remeber if i mentioned, they have movies to rent in the lobby and it was unlimited for 12$ or 3$ each so we got the unlimited and are popin in a flick when we have rest/down time***

then went to the beach again got pounded by the tide coming in i was literaly washed ashore at least twice, fun but we got a little bruised up, i built a sand pyramid just cuz, chris splashed me with water so i made him buy me dinner, today was also our aniversery of our first date +kiss 3 years ago after k-con meeting

we went to senor frogs, looked like a fun place to be if #1 you were inside, #2 you were with a larger group, as we were neither we had a mixed experince that ended badly, our waiter was really good--when he was there, but as the waiters were pulled aside some times to do entertaining thing for the peeps inside it meant yeah lack of service for us, and a guy was making balloon hats for peeps chris tried to get me one but he said he was working his way outside (we were on the patio), once outside he did 2 tables (not us) and left so literaly the WHOLE DAMN RESTARANT HAD BALLON HAT exept us and 2 tables behind us and we had already been waiting for our check for a good half hour chris tried to talk to the host and he said wait a min he'll be back and we went to cheer some one singing karaoke on, the ballon guy passed us by we were like "hey " and he kept walking i  mention to the host and hes all like "what do you want me to do about it?" and its like  "why didn't you just say that in the first place? baka head?" our waiter said he woulkd get us one but at that point i would have just popped it, and we took off

it wasn't about the stupid ballon you know its the principle of it, and i hate feeling left out you know, esp when its at a restarant where it cost a lot to eat

but then chris got me a cupcake from satura cupcakes and cheered me up
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 11:55:13 am by superjaz »

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 02:50:11 pm »
We went to senor frogs, looked like a fun place to be if #1 you were inside, #2 you were with a larger group, as we were neither we had a mixed experince that ended badly, our waiter was really good--when he was there, but as the waiters were pulled aside some times to do entertaining thing for the peeps inside it meant yeah lack of service for us, and a guy was making balloon hats for peeps chris tried to get me one but he said he was working his way outside (we were on the patio), once outside he did 2 tables (not us) and left so literaly the WHOLE DAMN RESTARANT HAD BALLON HAT exept us and 2 tables behind us and we had already been waiting for our check for a good half hour chris tried to talk to the host and he said wait a min he'll be back and we went to cheer some one singing karaoke on, the ballon guy passed us by we were like "hey " and he kept walking i  mention to the host and hes all like "what do you want me to do about it?" and its like  "why didn't you just say that in the first place? baka head?" our waiter said he woulkd get us one but at that point i would have just popped it, and we took off

it wasn't about the stupid ballon you know its the principle of it, and i hate feeling left out you know, esp when its at a restarant where it cost a lot to eat

Reminds me of my anniversary dinner with my wife at Ocean Sky here in Eugene.  Some advice to those of you who want a June wedding.  Don't do it at the same time as graduation.  I got married on June 10th and, I swear, every year all of the restaurants have graduation celebratory dinners on that day.  One year I took my wife to Ocean Sky.  We waited 45 minutes for the waitress to take our order!  It took an hour for the food to arrive, and then we had to ask for the check so we could leave.  Didn't even give us fortune cookies.  Worst dinner ever!   >:(
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 03:22:51 pm »
hooray!
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 11:37:20 am »
it was a chocolate mouss cup cake too

okay yesterday i woke at 5:30 it was really windy out side like super windy and ouw back door shakes in its frame little spooky but really cool to sit outside and let the wind sweep thru your hair.

i had spyed 2 slices of cheese in the comunal fridge in the owners lounge and i pownced on them to make some grilled cheese sammiches for breakfast, and we ate and watched the newest borne movie, then we went exploring some more we went to a army museum (it was free) got a pic of a tank and a helicopter that the blades look like clouds buster sword
then we went north where chris though there would be somewhere to eat, but there wasnt and my feets were getting hurty (flip flops not best shoes) we found a japanese place and my chicken was called garlic but tasted like candy thighs
we were tired so we took a street car and decided to see where it went and saw a bit more of the island and got off at a duty free mall got coupons for free water and had to go thru a maze of escalators to get out of there,

went to cheese burger for a snack i orderd a mahi mahi sammich but ended up snarfin kendo hubbys fried shrimpies

we went shopping and i bought a hat that says rock is dead, long live paper and scissors and some chocolate macnuts and pinapple shapped macidamia nut short bread cookies possibly the cutest thing ever, then we watched part of a movie and then went swimming then showerd watched other half of movie and we went to our 1 spendy (er) dinner we went to tanaka of tokyo and its like benri hana only better
(and i liked beni hana)

where benihana makes a volcano that steams tanaka makes one that flames
chris and i had steak and lobster and it was the yum, i got my fancy drink peeps said i had to get somthing with a japanese name that tasted like a strawberry milk shake and came with a free glass that is pretty. went back to the room and promptly passed out from sheer sleepyness

today we woke pretty earlty because it was SUPER windy out, we went to a buffet breakfast right at the beach and managed to pack 4 bags worth of stuff into 2 backs our duffel weights a ton, the shuttle to the airport comes at 11:30 and our flight is at 2 (i am 2 hours behind you guys) we should be home by 10 pm yay for fun honeymoons yeah

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 01:32:17 pm »
ya gotta go feed the reef fish frozen peas at that underwater state park just past Diamondhead as you drive.

Do you know the difference between Ewa and Mauka yet?
Have Fun

Jay

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 11:46:35 pm »
no

we home and very berry sleepy

its good to be home