Author Topic: Random Depression..?  (Read 3818 times)

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
Random Depression..?
« on: February 10, 2009, 03:58:55 pm »
Today while i was in math class i started to get really depressed/sad and i started crying for like no reason i can think of...and math is my first period of the day and it ruined any of my ability to pay attention the whole day >,< other than in PE because it was raining and we watch the Olympics..

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
Re: Random Depression..?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 04:02:42 pm »
But still it was weird..i was punching people all day..and i cut someones hair and ripped the bottoms of my pants...i get violent when i'm sad >,<

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 04:06:13 pm »
How old are you, and do you get enough vitamins/nutrients? Do you eat right?

Dana's right, that is a part of growing up. As for your sudden violence. . Well, try to restrain yourself for one thing and for another thing some people take it differently than others.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 04:08:50 pm »
I only did the violent things to the people who hate me and i hate...they call me an emo bitch even though im not >,< but....ya i am pretty young lol im only 14

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 04:13:48 pm »
Tee hee. I've heard a lot of things said about me, a lot of them bad. But you can't let them get to you- By doing that, you're letting them win because your reaction is proof that they got to you. Ignoring them is REALLY hard, believe me, I certainly know, but it's something you have to do.

Since you're 14, that makes sense too. Your mind and emotions are in a flurry and you tend to act on impulse. That's part of growing up. But punching people and cutting their hair isn't really the best way to settle things.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 04:16:36 pm »
Well..normally i DO ignore them like for the past three years...but ive been taking care of my whole family because they are all sick other than me and i didnt get much sleep...soooooo yuppers >,< but in other news my mom agreed to buy all the fabric/other things and accessories for one of my cosplays after her tax return i might even get the games i want..

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 04:17:39 pm »
So you were stressed, and when they called you an emo bitch it was the sprinkles on the cupcake and you snapped?
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 04:18:33 pm »
YUPPERS..but another thing that might have made them mad is ive been randomly glomping everyone in my class because im weird like that..

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 04:20:07 pm »
Just try not to let them get to you too much.  :)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 04:20:42 pm »
-waves- I'm 14, and when I was young (around 2 or 3 years ago), I would lash out on people and get really violent. I even punched my best friend in the head repeatedly so many times that a huge bruise appeared on the side of my hand. Why? Because I took something she said the wrong way. When people say teenagers have hormones running through them, that's a heck of an UNDERstatement.

It all happens to some people, so it's nothing weird, but you'll have to try to control it. Hurting people eventually only hurts you in the end. ^^ And depression is mostly caused by thinking about things too much or a feeling of being lost, at least what I've experienced. So I'd say you're fine as long as you keep things in check. AND REMEMBER: friends ARE the best things ever. <3

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 04:24:37 pm »
What if you have no friends?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 04:25:35 pm »
Impossible.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 04:27:58 pm »
Then try to be nicer to people even if you disagree with them. Be more social and outgoing, but don't force it or you'll hit the point of annoying.

Eventually, people'll warm up.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 04:28:58 pm »
I'm the only white girl in my class everyone else speaks like spanish and ya...

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 04:30:26 pm »
I have like one or two friend like people but they aren't really close..all my friends moved away when they shut down the school that's by me and now i have to drive an hour to go to a school i don't really like..

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 04:30:53 pm »
I know how that goes when you're the only "minority" in your class. But, again, try to be nice to everyone. It is possible to have friends who don't have the same colour skin as you.

And you can try taking a begining Spanish class if the Spanish thing is bugging you too much.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 04:32:19 pm »
There are no language classes at my school..all i understand is when they are cussing at me or saying cheese,cat,or dog

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 04:36:20 pm »
Yea i know..after i get into high school i know ill have some friends because my two friends i had last year were a year ahead of me and went to high school..but i just had one of those days >,< (after school was fun though my bus broke down so i got dropped off at a store waiting for another bus and my bus driver gave me 5 dollars so i could buy something while i waited!) i got happy cookies!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 04:36:34 pm »
If anything, the people on here will be your friends. ^^ We're really accepting of new people, and just for you, we'll speak English. <3

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 04:37:05 pm »
And I feel loved for people actually giving me advice n stuff hope i can see some of you at the con

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 04:37:31 pm »
Go to the library. There are most likely books on Spanish there. If worst comes to worst, look it up online.

When I first moved here, I had absolutely no friends. I even wrote a monologue about the invisible girl for my drama class. But eventually people warmed up to me and I got the friends I have now.  :)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 04:37:54 pm »
Oh, you will! AND MAYBE SOONER! Meetups are great and I'd love to see you there!

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 04:39:03 pm »
I should be fine for the rest of the year i can't wait for summer because i have so many exciting things planned! (one of them the con) (another one a trip to six flags)

oslapedo

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 04:41:53 pm »
Go to the library. There are most likely books on Spanish there. If worst comes to worst, look it up online.

When I first moved here, I had absolutely no friends. I even wrote a monologue about the invisible girl for my drama class. But eventually people warmed up to me and I got the friends I have now.  :)

8)

I didn't have any friends either so I was a lonely freshie for first semester but now I've made a niche for myself at my school <3

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 04:42:16 pm »
But eventually people warmed up to me and I got the friends I have now.  :)

Whoo, Like Coleen and Osla? 8D
Believe it or not, I wasn't friends with Colleen and osla for a REALLY long time. Osla I had heard stories about and when she transferred into my German class her and someone else were talking about Bleach, and I ended up borrowing a volume from her.

Colleeny I wasn't friends with until K-Con.

Granted, I'm sure a lot of people really didn't like me when they first met me and a lot of them probably still don't like me, but I managed to make friends, and the first friend I made here and I still talk to each other and text each other.

Kallika, no problem. We'll be your friends!  :D
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 04:43:21 pm »
Welp im happy about that..good thing in 8th grade is i have a nice 3.8 GPA and my almost straight As are good :p

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 04:44:00 pm »
Oh, 3.8 GPA from last year. . How I miss thee. . Dx
"Would you kindly. ."

oslapedo

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 04:46:17 pm »
Osla I had heard stories about

OH EM GEE

Not that again! :D

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 04:47:01 pm »
Pssht. I wasn't even talking about that one!

Kei and Kat would tell me about your eccentricity. xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 04:47:11 pm »
BUT BACK TO MY ANIMES!

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 05:29:10 pm »
I get this "random depression' a lot ><