Author Topic: is there any way to get over some one???  (Read 3968 times)

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
is there any way to get over some one???
« on: February 14, 2009, 06:48:11 pm »
I'm trying to deal with a brake

my girl wanted her space from me ......

but no I love you when shes online.
Not even a Happy V-day......

am I stuped for thinking when she said' lets stay together but be apart?

even if she said I'll keep in contact.... but doesnt?!?

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
Re: is there any way to get over some one???
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 08:05:06 pm »
Ahh.. probably means she wants her space from you. Which, means she doesn't want to talk to you, either at all, or not for a while.

Instead of angsting, you should try getting out and doing something. You'll get over her eventually.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 11:18:44 am »
Ahh.. probably means she wants her space from you. Which, means she doesn't want to talk to you, either at all, or not for a while.

Instead of angsting, you should try getting out and doing something. You'll get over her eventually.

true thanks......to bad I only have like one friend out here in Oregon

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 01:03:40 pm »
How long has this break been? That's a big factor.
Second of all, I agree with Sayda. Even if you don't consider yourself a person with many friends, that's all the more incentive to be outgoing and make some more, anyway :)
That's what I did when I moved into Portland. The more you reach out, the more comfortable and easy it is to get well acquainted.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 01:12:03 pm »
It's easy to see only the good in the people we care about, to think the world of someone. But alot of times we need to step back and see how those people are affecting us. Have you limited yourself to only her? it sounds like it if you have only one friend. I'm not saying this is the case but maybe being with her is changing you both into people neither of you want to be, and you're only staying together to not be alone. Again, I'm not saying this is the case, of course I don't know enough of what is going on, but you might want to consider the situation from the outside.

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 05:26:46 pm »
How long has this break been? That's a big factor.
Second of all, I agree with Sayda. Even if you don't consider yourself a person with many friends, that's all the more incentive to be outgoing and make some more, anyway :)
That's what I did when I moved into Portland. The more you reach out, the more comfortable and easy it is to get well acquainted.

cool cool .... she started the brake on the day befor V-day

so were are you located? At I live in Clackamas around the Mall.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 05:27:51 pm by RandomCosplay »

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 05:31:34 pm »
It's easy to see only the good in the people we care about, to think the world of someone. But alot of times we need to step back and see how those people are affecting us. Have you limited yourself to only her? it sounds like it if you have only one friend. I'm not saying this is the case but maybe being with her is changing you both into people neither of you want to be, and you're only staying together to not be alone. Again, I'm not saying this is the case, of course I don't know enough of what is going on, but you might want to consider the situation from the outside.

how old are you? you sound older then what you look bro!

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 06:53:08 pm »
Get busy on yourself! The time is now to further your own career. If you work on you, and work very hard, someone will show up that will have more of the things you want from life.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 09:21:02 pm »
Get busy on yourself! The time is now to further your own career. If you work on you, and work very hard, someone will show up that will have more of the things you want from life.

vary true...

oh and on the other reply, I'm sorry if it sound crule, but you really sounded Adult ^^

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 10:46:03 pm »

I am the age it says, i'll be 24 in april. I've just lived alot of life, I went through physical abuse for years, was adopted at 10, I've learned alot from the few relationships I've had, and I've taken care of lots of people. Thanks for the comment though, I took it as a wisdom thing as oppsed to being an old fart haha. Really though, you have to figure out what it really is you want and never compromise.

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 10:49:30 pm »

I am the age it says, i'll be 24 in april. I've just lived alot of life, I went through physical abuse for years, was adopted at 10, I've learned alot from the few relationships I've had, and I've taken care of lots of people. Thanks for the comment though, I took it as a wisdom thing as oppsed to being an old fart haha. Really though, you have to figure out what it really is you want and never compromise.

hey bro honistly we should hang out some time you seem like a cool guy to make friends with

Offline onyx

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 11:00:35 pm »
DANCE.

no lie. I dance. XD

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 11:08:33 pm »

hey bro honistly we should hang out some time you seem like a cool guy to make friends with

I'm not really up in the area much but my msn messenger is cgomes418@msn.com if you ever want to talk, or you can messenge me here too man.

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 12:02:56 am »

I'm not really up in the area much but my msn messenger is cgomes418@msn.com if you ever want to talk, or you can messenge me here too man.

lol no messenger

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 02:30:11 am »
It's ok we can always talk on here. I was just thinking about the things you're talking about, it's obviously not just a relationship issue, it's a recognition and decision issue. If you allow yourself to be put in hurtful situations, or anything negative, your life becomes more negative. I didn't much care for neon genesis evangelion for the show itself, but around episode 24 it gets into pretty much every issue people have with themselves and their reactions with other people. The person who created that show was a major psycologist he definately knew his stuff, if you can find someone who owns that show you should watch it, it's kind of giant robot stuff but not really, and like i said it's just really building up the characters for serious breakdown of the human mind. You can learn alot from it, not only about yourself, but about how to make your life better through your choices, anyways, I was just thinking about all that and I hope you can come accross it because it should be able to explain what you're going through in a decently specific way. The best advice I've ever heard from someone when it comes to relationships though corny it may be it's very true, you can't love anyone else if you don't love yourself. I know it seems ridiculous, but if you don't love yourself then you start doubting if you're good enough, people feed on that negativity the way that animals do when they're on the hunt, kill the slow injured one. On top of that many people that feel this way fall for anyone who shows interest in them, even if they're completely bad for them, or cause them to cheat on the people they're with to begin with. It's just that feeling of belonging and being accepted. Trust me there's lots of people out there that are like you, interested in the things you're interested in, you can probably find someone exactly like you. But until you're willing to show yourself as you really are and love yourself, all you're doing is lying to yourself to fit into that relationship and setting yourself up for failure. I'm not saying that everything here is going to apply to you, but I'm willing to bet you're not allowing yourself to show through and be happy with it. You are you, no less, no more, and it doesn't take anything more than that man.

I hope I helped and explained that the way I wanted it to come off, it's meant to be inspiring because you're awesome!

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 10:37:29 am »
It's ok we can always talk on here. I was just thinking about the things you're talking about, it's obviously not just a relationship issue, it's a recognition and decision issue. If you allow yourself to be put in hurtful situations, or anything negative, your life becomes more negative. I didn't much care for neon genesis evangelion for the show itself, but around episode 24 it gets into pretty much every issue people have with themselves and their reactions with other people. The person who created that show was a major psycologist he definately knew his stuff, if you can find someone who owns that show you should watch it, it's kind of giant robot stuff but not really, and like i said it's just really building up the characters for serious breakdown of the human mind. You can learn alot from it, not only about yourself, but about how to make your life better through your choices, anyways, I was just thinking about all that and I hope you can come accross it because it should be able to explain what you're going through in a decently specific way. The best advice I've ever heard from someone when it comes to relationships though corny it may be it's very true, you can't love anyone else if you don't love yourself. I know it seems ridiculous, but if you don't love yourself then you start doubting if you're good enough, people feed on that negativity the way that animals do when they're on the hunt, kill the slow injured one. On top of that many people that feel this way fall for anyone who shows interest in them, even if they're completely bad for them, or cause them to cheat on the people they're with to begin with. It's just that feeling of belonging and being accepted. Trust me there's lots of people out there that are like you, interested in the things you're interested in, you can probably find someone exactly like you. But until you're willing to show yourself as you really are and love yourself, all you're doing is lying to yourself to fit into that relationship and setting yourself up for failure. I'm not saying that everything here is going to apply to you, but I'm willing to bet you're not allowing yourself to show through and be happy with it. You are you, no less, no more, and it doesn't take anything more than that man.

I hope I helped and explained that the way I wanted it to come off, it's meant to be inspiring because you're awesome!

lol I'm super ^^ J/K but yea we should hang out some time ^^

I'll messenge you my cell number if you want?

Offline onyx

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 11:00:46 am »
Punch a pillow a thousand times. Or go to a spa? I don't know...

I've never had to 'get over someone' before.

BUT- go somewhere you can have FUN. Like the park with your dog, go cosplay with your friends or something.

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 12:28:46 pm »
Punch a pillow a thousand times. Or go to a spa? I don't know...

I've never had to 'get over someone' before.

BUT- go somewhere you can have FUN. Like the park with your dog, go cosplay with your friends or something.

that's just it I'm still on the that step of making friends out here

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 01:16:15 pm »

sounds like a plan, i have unlimited texts.

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 01:49:13 pm »

sounds like a plan, i have unlimited texts.

I have unlimited everything so call or text whenever